参议员 你一吸过人血
As soon as you feed, Senator,
你就用不着这个了
you won't need these anymore.
操他♥娘♥的♥
Holy shit!
这次是明斯特爷爷(吸血鬼电视剧明斯特一家里面的角色)
It's the attack of Grandpa Munster!
真恶心
Gross.
该死的
Damn it.
参议员 不好意思 打搅你的狂欢了
Sorry to ruin your party, Senator.
别担心 我们两分钟内就能救你出去
Don't worry, we'll I have you out of here in two minutes.
-谢谢 -埃德加
- Thank you. - Edgar!
艾伦吗 艾伦
Alan? Alan!
艾伦
Alan!
艾伦
Alan.
艾伦 艾伦 你没事吧
Alan. Alan, are you okay?
不 不 艾伦 别走
No. No. Alan. No. No, Alan!
艾伦
Alan!
我是一个吸血鬼
I am a vampire.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah?
好吧 嘛喱嘛喱轰 我是一位裁判
Well, abracadabra. I'm an umpire.
你骗人
Hocus-pocus.
弗洛格先生吗
Mr. Frog?
什么事
Yeah?
你刚睡醒吗
Were you sleeping?
我是夜猫子
I work nights.
显然还是不够拼命
Apparently not hard enough.
你的贷款拖欠不还
You're in default on your loans...
银行要收回房♥产
and the bank is repossessing this property.
这包括
This would include any...
当前财产中所含房♥产
...structure currently on the property as well.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
给你一个星期搬走
You have one week to vacate.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
该死的吸血鬼
Fucking vampires.
-现金还是赊购 -现金
- Cash or store credit? - Cash.
勉强有65美元
Comes to 65 even.
65美元吗
Sixty-five dollars?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me? I mean,
几乎崭新的灭绝吸血鬼125期
this issue of Destroy All Vampires number 125...
都值50美元
in nearly mint condition is worth 50 bucks alone.
那是崭新的价钱
In near-mint condition.
我知道崭新的价格 但你这个不是
I know near-mint condition and that ain't it.
你乱说什么 我都没拆封过
What are you talking about? I haven't even opened this book.
我买♥♥了之后就一直好好的保存着
It's been boarded and bagged since the day I got it.
让我们来看看
Well, let's have a Look.
钉书钉上面有锈迹
There are stress marks at the staple points.
这封面的成色起码要减掉四分一的价值
The, uh, cover has lost at least 15 percent of its gloss...
页面也呈黄色了
the pages are yellow...
书角有明显的褶皱和褪色
and there's significant rubbing and fading at the corners.
如果你把蝙蝠侠14版一起卖♥♥给我的话
Now, if you were willing to part with that Batman number 14...
我也许能开个高点的价
I, uh, might be able to do a little bit better.
别做梦了
That's not gonna happen.
它的情感价值对我意义重大
Happens to have some sentimental value to it.
弗洛格 我只能给这个价了
That's my offer, Frog.
不要拉倒
Take it or leave it.
好吧 付钱吧
All right, pay me.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
我讨厌笑嘻嘻的人
I hate happy people.
嗨 埃德加
Hey, Edgar.
你赚了弗兰科的钱吗
Did you make any money off of Frank?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
他想用65元买♥♥下我所有的东西
He gave me 65 bucks for everything.
他真是个铁公鸡
He's such a cheapskate.
让我看看
Here, let me see.
那个不行
Uh, not that one.
还是有点好东西的啊
But there's still some good stuff in here.
要我放到Ebay网上去吗
You want me to put it up on eBay,
看看能卖♥♥多少
see what I can get?
当然 为什么不呢
Uh, sure, why not.
现在多一块是一块
Every little bit helps right now.
这里有漫画小说吗
Where do I find the graphic novels?
你说的是漫画书吗
You mean comic books?
不 是连环画形式的小说
No, I mean graphic novels.
我才不看漫画 我又不是呆子
I don't read comic books. I'm not a geek.
那我就帮不到你了
Oh, well, I can't help you then.
在欧尼书店 只有漫画迷才受欢迎
Here at the Book O'Neer, geek is chic.
-去巴尔内斯书店吧 -无所谓
- Try Barnes & Noble. - Whatever.
我看你是不想做我生意
I guess you don't want me to spend any money here.
这人快要把我惹毛了
That guy gets on my last nerve.
-你认识他吗 -听过他的名字而已
- You know him? - By reputation only.
他叫约翰·特拉什
His name is Jonny Trash.
是个博客名人
He's a celebrity blogger.
那他在圣卡萨多做什么
What the hell is he doing here in San Cazador?
大家都为X狂欢夜而来
They're here for the X-Party.
X狂欢夜
The X-Party?
-什么舞会 -锐舞
- What's that? - A rave.
在这举♥行♥吗
And it's gonna be here?
如果你相信传闻的话
If you believe the rumors.
但是主办方不到最后一刻
But they're not telling anyone
不会告诉任何人狂欢会的地点
where it's gonna be until the night of the event.
棒极了
Great.
真像我的催命符
Sounds like the final nail in my coffin.
拜
Bye.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
谁乱停在这
Who the hell parked...
搞坏我的车
My truck.
你看起来可不像
You sure don't look like a cold-blooded,
冷血卑鄙残忍♥邪恶的吸血鬼猎手
meaner-than-hell, bad ass vampire killer.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你就是埃德加·弗洛格
You're Edgar Frog.
是夜行者和吸血鬼不共戴天的敌人
Sworn enemy to night crawlers and blood suckers the world over.
这位女士 对不起
I'm sorry, lady.
你肯定认错人了
You must have me confused with somebody else.
我叫格温 格温·里伯
I'm Gwen. Gwen Lieber.
-你好 -我没认错人
- Hi. - And there is no confusion.
你就是那个埃德加·弗洛格 曾多次破坏
You are the same Edgar Frog that destroyed covens...
圣世镇 月亮湾和华盛顿的邪恶聚会
in Santa Carla, Luna Bay and in Washington, D.C.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
能进去谈谈吗
Can we go inside to talk?
给你两分钟时间
You got two minutes.
关于我的弟弟 彼得
It's my brother, Peter.
他被绑♥架♥了
He's been kidnapped.
几年前 他就是个问题少年
A couple of years ago, he started getting into trouble.
他和社会渣滓混在一起
He was hanging out with all the wrong kind of people.
三个星期前 他去了伊维萨岛的狂欢会
And three weeks ago, he went to Ibiza to this rave party
thing...
然后他就失踪了
and he disappeared.
他开始跟随一个叫Dj X的人
He started following around this guy, DJ X.
他到处开X狂欢会
He throws these events called X-Parties.
我听说过他
Yeah, I've heard of him.
嗨
Hi.
这些狂欢会组织者
The same people that are throwing this party...
在全世界开着同样的狂欢会
are throwing similar parties all over the world.
在狂欢会上 他们分发新开♥发♥的毒品
And at these raves, they're handing out this new designer drug.
名叫渴望
It's called the Thirst.
装在这样的小瓶里面
It comes in little ampoules like this one.
我为什么要关心
Why would I care about...
一群举着荧光棒瘾君子
a bunch of drug addicts with glow sticks?
因为渴望不是普通毒品
Because the Thirst is not a drug.
是吸血鬼的血
It's vampire blood.
再也没人看见过我弟弟
Nobody has seen him since.
埃德加 他们利用狂欢会创建吸血鬼军团
Edgar, they are using these raves to breed an army of vampires.
他们在制♥作♥全球性流行病
电影精选列表