十四日
the 14th.
她报过警
She did?
对
She did.
她描述一名入侵者
Gave a description of a trespasser.
高个儿 肤色苍白
Tall and pale.
哈克...
Harker...
看着我
look at me.
你记不记得当时家里
Do you remember someone at your house
有谁可能符合描述
that might have looked that way?
不记得 长官
I don't know, sir.
去看看你母亲吧
You go see your mother,
回来告诉我 关于你小时候
and tell me what she says
闯进家里的人
about the person who came to your house
你母亲有何说辞 明白吗
when you were a kid, understood?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
嗯
Mm.
你能告诉我
Will you tell me the honest truth
实话吗
about something?
我尽量
I'll try.
你仍做祷告吗
Do you still say your prayers?
没有 妈妈
No, Mom.
我从未祷告过 一次都没有
I never said my prayers, never once.
我被吓着了
They scared me.
啊哈哈...
Ah...
你笑什么
What's so funny?
你是对的
You're right.
祷告帮不了我们
All our prayers don't help us.
祷告一点都没用
Prayers don't do a goddamn thing.
我去给你做点吃的
I'm gonna make you something to eat.
天哪 妈妈
Jesus Christ, Mom.
李 十岁
好消息
Good news.
明天黛博拉帮我顶班
I got Deborah to cover my shift tomorrow,
而且是某人的生日
and it's somebody's birthday.
李
Lee?
真不敢相信你这么快又过生日了
I can't believe it's gonna be your birthday again so soon.
多么难忘的一天啊
What a day that was.
我流着血...
I bled...
流啊... 流啊...
bled... bled...
流啊...
bled...
流啊...
bled...
妈妈
Mom.
你记得我的九岁生日吗
Do you remember my 9th birthday?
不 我不记得
No, I don't think so.
我什么都不记得
I don't remember anything.
你呢
Do you?
那天发生什么事
What happened that day?
没事
No.
什么叫"没事"
What do you mean, "no"?
"没事"就是没事 我的宝贝
"No" is just the way it sounds, baby girl.
可你报♥警♥
But you called the police,
说有入侵者
about a trespasser.
那天没人来找我们
No one ever came to visit us.
没有家人
Not any family.
没有陌生人
No strangers.
没有大灰狼
No big, bad wolves.
没有任何人
No anybody.
这些都不是小女孩该知道的
But these are things a little girl shouldn't know.
我早就不是小孩了 妈妈
I'm not a child anymore, Mom.
你不是小孩
You're not a child
是因为你被容许长大
because you were allowed to grow up.
被容许
Allowed?
这是个残酷的世界
This is a cruel world.
尤其是对小东西而言
Especially for the little things.
不是所有小东西都能存活
Not all of them are allowed to live.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
为了咱俩好 我已经把
I might have forgotten everything I possibly could,
能忘的全忘掉
for both of our sakes,
反正我从不扔东西
but I never threw anything away.
你所有的东西...
All of your things...
...都在你的房♥间里
...it's all in your room.
奶酪和饼干
Cheese and crackers!
嘿
Hey!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是谁
Who are you,
你为什么跟我的孩子说话
and why are you talking to my kid?
♪让我现在就进去♪
Let me in now!
♪结果将很美好♪
And it can be nice
♪让我现在就走♪
Make me go now
♪我一定会回来♪
And I'll have to come back
♪不止一次♪
Not once
♪不止两次♪
Not twice
♪我想来多少次都行♪
But as many times as I like!
哈克
Harker.
你去看你妈妈了吗
Did you go see your mother?
这是什么
What's this?
是凶手
It's him.
为什么是他
It's him how?
我在自家的一箱照片里找到的
I found it in a box of photos at my house.
你真记不得这家伙吗
You really don't remember this guy?
好吧
Okay.
我们得传唤她
We're gonna need to bring her in,
看她能想起什么
see what else she remembers.
会想起的
We will,
可如今 这就是证据
but for now, we have this.
你确定要凭此发出通缉令吗
You sure you wanna start a manhunt with this?
我确定
I'm sure.
公交车站
先生
Sir!
麻烦你跪在该死的地上
I'm gonna need you to get down on the fucking ground.
对着摄像机说出你的名字
State your name for the camera.
戴尔·费迪南德·卡保
Dale Ferdinand Kobble.
你用过"长腿"这化名吗
Ever call yourself "Longlegs"?
我啥时候可以见到李
When do I see Lee?
李是谁
Lee who?
哈克...
Harker...
天使在高唱
the herald angels sing.
指1739年英国神父查理·卫斯理写的圣诞颂歌♥
《听啊 天使高声唱》 赞美上帝偏爱善人
你怎会认识李·哈克
How do you know Lee Harker?
一位朋友的朋友的朋友...
A friend of a friend of a friend...
...这位朋友希望我转告
...and this friend wants me to say,
"祝李·哈克生日快乐"
"Happy Birthday, Lee Harker..."
...他还想告诉你们...
...and he wants you all to know...
他会去"那里"...
that he'll be there...
...你会去
...and you'll be there,
你也会去...
and you'll be there...
...连你都会去
...and you'll be there.
♪祝你♪
Happy Birthday
♪生日快乐♪
To you
♪祝你生日快乐♪
Happy Birthday to you
♪祝李·哈克生日快乐♪
Happy Birthday, Lee Harker
♪快...♪
Hap...
就一直这样唱
It goes on like that for a while.
唱多久
For how long?
二十四分钟
24 minutes.
好啦 所有人出去
A'ight, everyone out of here.
勃朗宁 哈克 你俩留下
Browning, Harker, you stay.
其余人先走吧
Go. You guys go.
他的行李箱装满了笔记本
His luggage was stuffed with notebooks
上面写满笔记
filled with handwriting.
电影精选列表