但要等尸检后方能下定论
but we'll be sure when we're sure.
其余家庭成员都在这
This is everyone else here,
场面惨烈
and it's not great.
死了多久
How long ago?
大概一个月
I'd say about a month.
天哪
Jesus.
好吧
Okay.
仔细看看
Let's take a look.
你确定她能...
Are you sure she...
她没问题 你没问题吧 哈克
Yeah, she's good. You're good, aren't you, Harker?
掀开吧
Pull it.
女孩多大
How old's the girl?
估计九岁或十岁
I'm guessing nine or ten.
靠
Fuck.
你好 是谁呀
Yes, who is it?
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
李
Lee?
对
Yes.
还是你的独生女
Still your only daughter.
我找你是想说
Anyways, I was calling to let you know
我最近会
that I'm gonna busy now,
工作繁忙
with work,
所以我可能回不来
and I probably won't be able to make it.
我想回 不过...
I want to, it's just...
妈 你还在吗
Mom, are you still there?
别让他们把你搞得太累
Be careful they don't work you too hard,
行吗
all right?
行 但忙得好
Yeah, but it's good.
真的好
It's really good.
他们让我追查大案
They put me on something important.
是吗
Yeah?
什么案子
What is it?
我不能告诉你
Well, I can't tell you.
反正你也不会想听
You wouldn't wanna hear about it anyways.
肯定没好事
Not nice things.
我想局内没有处理好事的部门
I don't think the Bureau has a division for nice things.
你下周生日时 我能见到你吗
Will I see you on your birthday next week?
我尽量吧
I'll try.
李
Lee?
你仍会祷告吗
Are you still saying your prayers?
嗯
Yeah.
听着 我得挂了
Listen I gotta go.
亲爱的李
Lee, honey,
祈祷神保护我们不受魔鬼侵扰
our prayers protect us from the Devil.
知道
I know.
妈 我知道
I know, Mom.
晚点再给你打吧
I'll call you later, okay?
《月报》 局部多云 市总决赛 周二 1979年十二月二日 报道西南地区 在湖边木屋发现一家人被棒击致死 记者 乔治娜·布莱斯
是魔鬼指使我♥干♥的 三子之父被指控灭门
周日 1983年十月一日 俄勒冈海岸地区的撒旦邪教
死亡证明 1973年十一月二十五日 死者姓名 安德莉娅·宝琳娜·康札勒斯 个人信息 由葬仪主管登记 常居地 俄勒冈州 班德市 邮编 戈顿园林大道 22894号♥
医学死亡证明 由医生登记 死亡地点 医院或机构名称 我主慈悲医院 若非医疗机构 写上街道门牌号♥ 若在医院 请写明病房♥号♥
死亡日期及时间 十一月 十六日 1973年 晚上十点三十分 性别 女 种族 拉丁裔 大致年龄 十三岁
黑暗魔主之手
九层地狱漫游指南 丹娜·邦腾珀 著
能解释一下吗
Help me out here.
这是个算法
It's an algorithm.
他的算法
His algorithm.
再解释清楚些
Help me out more.
首起谋杀案发生在1966年七月十四日
The first murder happens on July 14th, 1966.
剩余命案都在女儿们生日的
The rest occur within six days of the daughters' birthdays,
前后六天内发生...
either before or after...
...这样形成一个倒三角形
...creating an inverted triangle.
好吧 这能说明什么
Okay, what am I supposed to do with this?
我还破译他所有的信
I also decoded all his letters.
有一点最突出
The one thing that stood out
他反复提及
was the repeated reference
"我们在坎密拉家农场的美好时光"
to "the fine time we had at the Camera family farm,"
姓氏坎密拉即摄像机的意思
就是用叉号♥标明的地方
where X's mark the spot.
坎密拉一家
The Camera family.
我那时还在乔治城大学呢
I was at Georgetown when that happened.
前总统比尔·克♥林♥顿♥的母校 暗示上司卡特是其校友及忠实拥护者
当地牧师去进行每周的常规拜访
Their local priest makes his weekly visit,
三人被杀 一人生还 《主要邮报》 周日版 灭门血案成迷
不幸的是
but it goes bad,
凯莉·安的父亲从工具间拿出斧头
due to Carrie Anne's father and the axe from the toolshed.
砍死牧师及自家妻子 最后自杀
He kills the priest, his wife, and then himself.
驱魔不成遭反杀 农场凶案中的唯一生还者
凯莉·安恰好在上学 因此存活下来
Carrie Anne's at school, so she survives.
看案发日期
Look at the date.
三月八日
March 8th.
再看看凯莉·安的生日
Now look at Carrie Anne's birthday.
三月十四日
March 14th.
差六天
Six days apart.
真的是
Well, no shit.
我认为长腿曾在坎密拉家农场出没
I believe Longlegs was at the Camera family farm,
凯莉·安有可能见过他
and it's possible that Carrie Anne saw him.
那发生在十三号♥的命案呢
What about the 13th?
上面没有
It's missing.
我仍不确定
I'm still not sure about that,
不过三天后便是十三号♥
but it's three days from now.
长腿可能会再次行凶
Maybe Longlegs will kill again.
凯莉·安还活着吗
And this Carrie Anne, she still alive?
她在水岩精神病院
Water Rock Psychiatric Hospital.
离这不远啊
That's not far from here.
一百三十二英里 长官
132 miles, sir.
那个老农场呢
And the old farm?
八十九英里
89.
我们从那开始查吧
Let's start there.
在那边
It's over there.
叉号♥标明了地方
Xs mark the spot.
卡特
Carter?
怎么了
Yeah?
它肯定是手工制♥作♥的
She's handmade, that's for sure.
并且做工精致
and beautifully handmade at that.
陶瓷做的头 手和脚
Porcelain head, hands and feet,
未经漂白的帆布躯干
unbleached canvas body,
内部用棉花填充
cotton stuffing.
残余假发是人发做的
The hair is human, what's left of it.
总而言之 做工精致
All in all, it's beautifully made,
由神乎其技的工匠制成
by a highly-skilled craftsman.
那这个球呢
But what about the ball there?
嗯
Mm.
它被放在头里面
It was inside the head.
所以我叫它"大脑"
So I've been calling it the "brain".
球内中空 空无一物
It's hollow, empty of object or matter,
但是听好了...
but listen...
你叫什么名字呀 小天使
And what's your name, little angel?
很高兴见到你 凯莉·安
Nice to meet you, Carrie Anne.
听着...
Now...
我知道你不怕
I know you're not afraid
一点点黑暗...
of a little bit of dark...
...因为你就是黑暗
...because you are the dark.
前天晚上 我发誓
The other night, I could have sworn
这娃娃在轻声呼唤我前妻的名字
it was whispering my ex-wife's name
一遍又一遍
over and over again,
不过
but...
我最近一直加班到深夜
I've been working very late,
绝对不... 不是因为它
and of course it... it wasn't.
对了 这... 大脑能打开吗
Yeah, can the... Can the "brain" be opened up?
当然
Of course,
里面不大可能
but it's not likely
有破案的关键
there's a solution to your case in there,
因为里面什么都没有
because there's nothing in there.
好吧
Well,
电影精选列表