我们去精神病院看看凯莉·安
let's go see Carrie Anne Camera at the mental hospital.
1971年暴龙乐团推出的歌♥曲《星球女王》
未播的歌♥词中有句"把你的女儿给我"
请问还有什么可以帮你吗
Can I help you with anything else today?
布谷
Cuckoo.
布谷 布谷
Cuckoo. Cuckoo.
布谷
Cuckoo.
我不懂你是什么意思
I don't know what that was supposed to be.
你哪天生日啊 小天使
And what day is your birthday, little angel?
爸爸
Daddy!
那个恶心家伙又来啦
That gross guy is back again!
爸爸
Daddy!
妈妈
Mommy!
让我解体吧
Unmake me!
把我从
And save me
活地狱中拯救出来吧
from the hell of living!
两天前凯莉·安还紧绷成木头人
Two days ago, Carrie Anne is postcard catatonic.
整日瘫坐在门边的椅子上
Well, slumped in a chair by the door
打我来入职起便一直如此
for as long as I've been here,
我都在这八年了
and I've been here eight years.
昨天 有人来看望她
Then yesterday, she gets a visitor,
以前从未有人来
and I've never seen that happen either,
接着仿佛有人在她脑后
and like someone flipped a switch
按动开关似的
on the back of her head,
她一下子就有反应
and all of a sudden, she's right there.
神智清醒
Wide awake,
眼睛有神
eyes bright.
你看见那个访客了吗
You saw this visitor?
没有 很可惜 我当时不在场
No, I wasn't on site at the time, unfortunately,
不过日志上会有记录
but the log should say.
李·哈克
这里的门卫会查身份证件吗
Does the guard check IDs?
好主意 但是他们不查
Well, it does sound like a good idea, but no.
不 我们没这要求
No, we do not require that.
谢谢你 凯莉·安
Thank you, Carrie Anne,
今天愿意抽空见我
for taking the time to talk to me today.
我见过你
I've seen you before,
对吧
ain't I?
应该没见过
I don't think so.
你...
You...
来过我家...
been to my house...
...无论如何 是某个像你的人
...or someone s'looks s'lots like you, anyways.
凯莉·安 你今天感觉怎样
How are you feeling today, Carrie Anne?
嗯...
Mm...
...感觉不一样
...different.
像是...
It's like...
一个长梦...
a long dream...
...里面充满黑暗
...and so dark.
是充满黑暗的世界
A world of dark.
仿佛是
Like a nowhere
阴阳交界处的虚空之地
'tween here and there.
那叫什么来着
What's that called?
在灵薄狱中等候吗
Doin' the limbo?
即地狱边缘 未受洗的灵魂或幼童在此等候分配 类似佛教的中阴身
在做这个...
And before...
长梦之前
the long dream,
你有记住什么吗
do you remember anything?
你记得来这的场景吗
Do you remember coming here?
记得你的父母吗
Do you remember your parents?
他们不知所措
They didn't a'know what to do with themselves.
我是指...
I mean...
天呐 我知道自己有多难搞
gosh, and I knew I was a handful as it were's.
妈妈一直恨我
Momma always hated me,
因为我出生时胎位不正
'cause how I'd come out wrongly when I was borned.
害她大出血
Bled her up too much.
肖像照是美国第三十七任总统, 共和党人理查德·尼克松, 在任时间1969至1974年
爸爸是个好人
Poppa was a good man.
那是我记得最清楚的事情
That's the somethin' I remember good.
所以他才会那么做
That's why he done it.
昨天有人来看望你
You had a visitor yesterday.
你能描述一下他吗
Can you describe him for me?
天呐 我永远不会忘记他
Gosh, I don't ever wanna forget 'im.
我一直在等他接我
I was jus' waitin' on him to come and get me.
等他来告诉我该为他做些什么
To come and tells me somethin's to do for 'im.
或者更进一步
Or even better,
为"楼下的人"做些什么
to do somethin' for the Man Down The Stairs,
天晓得 我只想听命于他
and, boy, I just wanna do whatsever-so he says me to do.
比如 他若让我跳窗
Like, if'n he told me to take a jumpy out a window,
我肯定照做
I'd surely do.
像桃子般开心地
Just happy as peaches
看着大地朝我迎面而来
to watch the ground as it come up to meet me.
他若让我
Or if'n he told me
在这房♥里徒手杀你
to kill you right-right here in this room with my bare hand,
我也肯定照做
I'd surely do.
像桃子般开心地
Just happy as peaches
看着你沉重的心怦怦急跳
to watch your heavy heart go pop-pop,
看着你的眼球充血
and your eyes to go all to blood.
你记得有个娃娃吗
Do you remember having a doll?
跟你长得一样的娃娃
A special doll that looked just like you?
不记得
Nope.
你也不记得了
And you don't remember neither,
你这肮脏骚货老天使
you dirtsy, flirtsy ol' angel bitch.
1972年暴龙乐团主唱马克·波兰为专辑拍的封面特写照
好啦 好啦
A'ight, a'ight,
所以他在1975年杀死一家人
so he murders a family in '75,
但他杀人不用
but he probably isn't even in the house
亲自进屋动手
when they're killed.
时隔二十年后 他回来
Then comes back almost 20 years later
看望当年的唯一幸存者
to visit the only survivor,
用追捕他的探员名字登记
signs in as the agent chasing him,
他离开后 唯一幸存者的
and then leaves his only surviving victim
精神状况
feeling much, much better
大有改善
than before he got there.
嗯
Mm.
她恰好在我们找到娃娃的那天脱离紧张症
She came out of her catatonia the same day we found the doll.
是啊 也有可能纯属巧合
Yeah, that couldn't be anything but a coincidence.
听着 我们打开娃娃脑袋里的球
Look, we opened the ball in the doll's head,
里面是空的
and there's nothing inside.
兴许我们漏掉什么
Maybe we're missing something.
某种...
Something that...
驱动它的引子
I don't know, makes it work.
在某些文化中 巫师会使用娃娃
In some cultures, dolls are used in magic,
控制人们
to control people.
所以他用娃娃异地杀人
So, he kills them with a doll from somewhere else
怎么做到的 远程操控吗
by what, remote control?
长腿只是常人 哈克 他不是巫医
Longlegs is just a man, Harker, not a witch doctor.
坐下
Sit down.
哈克 长腿怎会知道你名字
How does Longlegs know your name, Harker?
我不知道 长官
I don't know, sir.
知道吗 上周
You know, last week,
调查还一筹莫展
this investigation is ice-cold.
你加入后
Then you come on to it,
突然间 调查像...
and all of a sudden, it's flowing like...
熔岩般流动 突飞猛进
I don't know, hot lava.
你隐瞒了什么
What aren't you telling me?
我翻查你的档案
I revisited your file.
你上次跟母亲交谈是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to your mother?
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir,
这与案子有什么关系呢
but what does that have to do with the case?
你母亲报过警
She called in a police report,
在1974年一月十三日
January 13, 1974.
正是你九岁生日的前一天
That's one day before your 9th birthday.
所以你的生日也是
That makes your birthday
电影精选列表