and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend...
我的天
Oh my god.
我不能再看了
I'm not watching this.
你知道你们不明白的是什么吗
You know what you guys don't get?
我们不是一栋楼 也不是一面旗帜
We're not a fucking building. We're not a fucking flag.
我们不是孤军奋战
We're not just one man!
像你们这种混♥蛋♥
Assholes like you,
一直都想杀害我们
have been trying to kill us for a long fucking time.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
一千年之后
A thousand years from now.
我们还是会好好的活着
We'll still fucking be here.
迈克 手榴弹
Mike! Grenade!
你怎么现在才来
What took you so long?
不好意思 我有一些其他的事要处理
Sorry, I had a couple of errands to run.
该死的 他竟然还没死
Shit, does this fucker ever die?
好吧 我们得走了
Alright, we got to go.
- 你还好吧 - 赶紧离开这槽糕的地方吧
- You good? - Let's get the hell out of here.
走 快 快 快
Go! Move, move, move...!
迈克 这边
Mike! Come on!
见鬼 我没子弹了
Damn it. I'm out.
我也没了
I'm out too.
来
Come in!
- 我是戴维斯 - 我们被困住了
- Davis. - We're trapped!
再说一遍 我们被困住了
I repeat, we are trapped!
炸了它
Blow it!
你疯了吗 我不能炸 你们还没出来
Are you insane? I can't blow it yet, you're not out.
你炸了我们才出的来
We're not gonna get out unless you do!
相信我
Trust me!
就现在 赶紧炸
Now, god damn it!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
班宁
Banning.
班宁 收到了吗
Banning, do you copy?
- 有人发现他了吗 - 没有 报告完毕
- Has anyone found any sign of him? - Nothing, over.
没有
Negative.
好吧 保持警惕 继续寻找
Okay. Well, stay sharp. Keep looking.
指挥中心
Box command.
还没发现总统
No sign of the President yet.
指挥中心 找到他们了
Box Command, we found them.
总统还活着
The President is alive.
- 太好了 - 太好了
- Yay! - Yeah!
我告诉过你吗
Have I ever tell you.
我讨厌葬礼
I fucking hate funerals.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
先生 我拉住你了
Sir, I got you.
总统先生
Mr. President.
班宁
Banning.
他们没什么别的招数了吧
Is that all they got?
是的 看起来是这样
Yeah, it looks like it.
中尉
Lieutenant,
用这个说不定可以找到巴卡维
this could be the missing link,to Barkawi.
我马上拿去指挥中心
I'll get it to Box Command right away
下次我叫你炸
Next time I tell you to blow it,
你就直接炸
just blow it.
- 干得漂亮 中尉 - 你也是 班宁
- Good job, Lieutenant. - You too, Banning.
一路平安
Safe journey home.
如果可能的话
If that's possible for you.
下次 背叛国家之后
Next time, you want to leave town after betraying your country,
何不偷一辆车带你离开这里
how about you steal a car, to take you to your get away vehicle.
最好是一辆没有定位系统的
Preferably the one without a GPS.
不然就太没意思了
Because that just takes all the fun out of it.
你忘记删除你的访问记录了
You forgot to delete you access logs.
你的授权代码在那里 清清楚楚
Your authorization code is there, bright as day.
监控器显示你登陆过
The security cameras showed you logging on.
趴在地上
Get on the floor.
现在是一战后最危险的时刻 这一点
Do I have to tell you, this is the most dangerous time
还需要我来告诉你吗
since the Great War.
敌人都到家门口了 我们还在削减预算
We're cutting budgets while the barbarians are at the gate.
是国家体制辜负了我们 杰奎琳 它出问题了
The system's failing us, Jax, it's broken.
你和我一样清楚的知道
You know it as well as I do.
有些事必须改变
Things have to change.
那么你觉得你给了我们一个教训吗
So you think you teach us all a lesson?
我还赚了两千万欧元
That and 20 million Euros.
和我一起走吧 杰奎琳
Come with me, Jax.
给我趴在地上
Get on the fucking floor.
别这样
Don't.
别这样 趴在地上
Don't. Get on the floor.
趴在地上 约翰
Get on the floor, John.
趴在地上
Get on the fucking floor!
先生 有您的电♥话♥
Sir. Your call phone.
我是卡姆兰
Kamran?
巴卡维先生 我就知道你会接我的电♥话♥
Mr. Barkawi. I thought you'd take my call.
你看到这场由你们引起的战争了吧
You see this war, this war which you started.
你觉得它就这样结束了吗
You think it's over?
我穷极一生也要置你们于死地
I'm dedicating my life to your deaths.
这场战争还没结束
This war will not end.
或许你应该看看窗外
Maybe you should look out your window.
可以开火
Clear to proceed
地面目标确认 附近没有平民
Ground asset confirmed. Target clear of civilian persons.
伦敦遭遇毁灭性袭击的两周后
2 weeks after the devastating attacks on the British capital,
一个新的政♥府♥已经开始组建
a new government has been installed,
这座城市也开始重建
and the city, has begun to rebuild.
引用克拉克森首相的话
In the words of Prime Minister Clarkson:
"伦敦或许会陷落 但它总可以经得住困难
"London may have fallen, but it has always endured,
并再次获得辉煌”
and will rise again."
所以爸爸会有更多的休假了
So Daddy is going to be taking some more time off,
棒不棒
isn't that cool?
是的 也许这是一个全新的我
Yeah, maybe it's the new me.
又或许是总统坚持放你的假呢
Or maybe the President insisted.
是的
Yeah.
他说我需要好好休息下
He says he reckons I've earned a few days off.
多亏了你 小家伙
Thanks to you, little one.
乖 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
乖
It's okay.
乖
It's okay.
我想知道你会喜欢什么东西
I wonder what you're going to be passionate about with?
我们的心与伦敦人♥民♥
Our hearts go out to the people of London,
还有世界上的其他朋友紧紧连在一起
and to our friends around the world.
太多的人无故死去
Far too many people died for no good reason.
或许会有人说如果我们少管闲事
There are those who will say that this would never have happened
就不会发生这样的灾难了
if we would just mind our own business.
而事实并不是这样
Nothing could be further from the truth.
老实说 我们活在一个危险的世界里
Frankly, we live in a dangerous world
没有什么好的选择
and we have few good options.
但最糟糕的选择 就是什么都不做
But the worst option, is to do nothing.
最后
And finally,
我们要为了我们的孩子 还有他们的孩子
We owe it to our children, and to their children,
积极的参与世界事务
to engage in the world.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you all.
上帝保佑美♥利♥坚♥合众国
And god bless the United States of America.
以上是特鲁姆布尔副总统的讲话
That was vice President Trumbull...
电影精选列表