Then every death from this moment forward will be on your hand.
巴卡维通过空壳公♥司♥贩卖♥♥武器
Barkawi, sells arms through dummy companies.
有的空壳公♥司♥可能就在伦敦
Some of them probably in London.
找到它们和他的联♥系♥
Find a connection to him.
他可能已经准备了好几年了
He's probably been planning this for years.
是人都会犯错
Everybody makes a mistake.
我们要在他找到总统之前抓到他
We have to find him before he finds the President.
行动吧
Let's get to it.
- 迈克 他是个警♥察♥ - 是吗
- Mike, he's a policeman. - Yeah?
这可不是警♥察♥的标配武器
Not exactly standard police issue.
还有这个
Really?
我的天
Oh, my god.
我第一次见到有人窒息而亡
I've never seen a man suffocate before.
我没带刀
I didn't have a knife.
他身上的弹♥药♥比整个美国陆军有的都多
He's got more ammunition than the entire US Army.
他们是怎么做到的
How can they pull something like this off.
他们一定在内部有人
There's got to be somebody on the inside.
是的 看起来是这样
Yeah, looks like it.
他们可不是那种随便乱打的乡巴佬
These aren't you typical spring pre-hillbillies.
- 他们是专业的 - 我们应该去大使♥馆♥
- These guys are pros. - We should go for the Embassy.
不 那就正中他们下怀了
Nah. They'll be expecting that.
这附近有军情六处的安全屋
There's a MI-6 safe house near here.
我在那里有认识的人
I have a contact there.
我们就去那里 等风头过去 再撤退
We go there, we wait it out, and we get an extraction.
- 你相信他们吗 - 相信
- Do you trust them? - Yeah.
事实上 在没有证据证明清白之前
The fact is, every single one of these guys
这里每个人都是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
is a terrorist asshole until proven otherwise.
你现在唯一能相信的就是我 好吗
The only person you trust right now, is me, okay?
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我们得到地下去
We got to get underground.
那些人无处不在
These guys are everywhere.
快走
Let's go.
在这等着 我马上回来
Just stay here. I'll be back.
拉扎
Raza.
拉扎
Raza.
拿着
Here.
我们可以这么做的 真的很有意思
Oh, we can do this, it's really fun.
拉扎 兄弟 回答我
Raza. Answer me, brother.
拉扎现在不太好 他情况挺糟糕的
Raza's not feeling too well at the moment. He's a little bit fucked up.
喂 你 那个混♥蛋♥叫什么
Hey, you. What's this dick guy's name?
我是卡姆兰 你是谁
This is Kamran. Who is this?
你好 卡姆兰
Hey, Kamran.
我是迈克·班宁
My name is Mike Banning.
- 就是跟总统在一起的那个 - 没错
- You are the one with the President. - Bingo.
所以 不如你们这群混♥蛋♥还是卷铺盖
So why don't you boys pack up your shit and head back
滚回你们不知在哪的老家吧
to Fuckingninstan or wherever it is you're from.
你本来应该让我们痛快地杀了他的
You should've let us kill him quickly.
因为现在 我们会慢慢地把他折磨死
Because now, we're going to kill him slowly.
而且我们会向全世界直播他受刑的场面
And stream it live. For the whole world to see.
总统先生 你能听见吗
Can you hear me, Mr. President?
- 告诉他 - 没错 他能听见
- Tell him. - Yeah, he can hear you.
我想让你先听听别的东西
Hey, here's something I want you hear first.
这是你兄弟垂死时的声音
That's the sound of your brother dying.
是的 他不太喜欢说话
Yeah. Not much of a talker, that one.
但我打赌 你们之中总有人喜欢
But I bet you, one of your men will.
卡姆兰 我们回头见
I'll see you soon, Kamran.
- 有必要这样吗 - 没有
- Was that really necessary? - No.
英国人已经靠不住了
The Brits are compromised.
尤其是警♥察♥ 你相信谁
Police for sure. Who do you trust?
我们也可以认定所有的通讯手段都被监控了
We can also assume all communications are compromised.
先生 任何未经加密的东西都有可能落入敌手
Anything that isn't secured, could get into the wrong hands, sir.
班宁肯定也清楚这点
And Banning would know that too.
所以他要怎么寻求帮助呢
So how could he even reach out for help?
那里 暂停一下 先生
There, freeze that. Sir.
班宁是左撇子吗
Is Banning left-handed?
不 他惯用右手
No, right-handed.
总统出行肯定有无人机或者卫星的监控
Okay, well, the President doesn't move without a drone or a satellite over his head.
- 班宁知道这点 - 看他的左手
- Banning knows that. - It's his left hand.
- 左手 六的手势 - 是军情六处的手势
- Southpaw, six. - Shorthand for MI-6.
搜索那片区域所有军情六处的据点
Look for any MI-6 location in that area.
- 是 先生 - 干得好 班宁
- Yes, sir. - Alright, Banning.
- 你还好吗 - 没事
- You okay? - Oh, Yeah.
都是波本威士忌和糟糕的选择造成的 是吧
Made out of Bourbon and bad choices, huh?
坐下 深呼吸
Sit down, take deep breaths.
你觉得死了多少人
How many you think died?
不知道 很多吧
I don't know. A lot.
那些无辜的人
All those innocent people.
都是因我而死
Dead, because of me.
不 不是因为你 是因为他们
No. Not because of you, because of them.
他们想杀你 先生
They tried to kill you, sir.
他们这样滥杀无辜
And they killed all these people,
只是为了让其他人更畏惧他们
just to make everyone else a little more afraid.
该死的 一群混账
Well, fuck that. And fuck them.
迈克
Mike.
你不能让他们抓到我
You don't let them take me.
- 不会的 - 听我说完
- I'm not going to. - Let me finish.
如果到了那一步 如果事情变糟了
If it comes to it. If it's going south.
- 先生 - 迈克
- Sir. - Mike.
如果真到了那一步 我要你杀了我
If it comes to it, I want you to kill me.
这是命令
That's an order.
我决不能作为他们的宣传手段被处决
I will not be executed for propaganda
让我儿子和美国人♥民♥
as my son and the American people see me
反复在网上看到这一幕
on fucking YouTube for the rest of their lives.
好
Okay.
特鲁姆布尔副总统先生 幸会
Vice President Trumbull, it's an honor, sir.
总督察
Chief inspector.
我们恐怕没有什么好消息
I'm afraid our... news isn't promising.
我们已故的首相詹姆斯·威尔森是被暗♥杀♥的
Our dearly departed Prime Minister James Wilson was assassinated.
麻醉剂被下了毒
Poison in his anesthesia,
一小时之前发现了他主治医生的尸体
and his doctor's body found dumped about an hour ago.
国家葬礼
State funeral.
是每个西方国家领导人必须出席的事件
Must-attend event for western leaders.
他们每个人都是目标
Each one a target.
该死 我们还乖乖上钩了
Goddamn. And we walked right into it.
除了我们两国领导人以外 全部都死了
And all dead. By your men and ours.
现场发生了什么
What's happening on the ground?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀死了十九名应急人员
Well, the terrorists have killed 19 first-responders.
还有三十名下落不明
with another 30 unaccounted for.
他们假扮成我们的人
They're impersonating us.
而我们的人正中他们的埋伏
Our people are walking right into ambushes.
只要你们愿意 我们就会伸出援手
Say the word and we go in.
但是记清楚了
But make no mistake.
我们正冒着把伦敦变成第二个费卢杰的危险
We risk turning London into another Fallujah.
我们最不希望看到的
That's the last thing we need.
就是总统和伦敦市民
The President in the middle of an urban battle.
深陷城市的战火中
Or the citizens of London.
你刚才的话 排除了伦敦的一半警力
Or you're just as likely to take out half the Metropolitan Police Force,
除非你能告诉我怎么分辨
unless you can tell me how you can tell the difference
好人和坏人
between the good guys and the bad guys.
我们要把应急人员都撤回来
We're going to have to stand down our Emergency Services.
- 放弃伦敦吗 - 他说得没错
- Surrender London? - He's right.
筛选出所有合法公民
Take out all legitimate personnel.
剩下的就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Anyone that remains is a terrorist.
我们越早解决这件事
Look, the sooner we end this,
就越有可能让伦敦避免沦为战区
the more chance there is of stopping London becoming a complete war zone.
我们要如何告诉自己人
Well, how do we get the word out to our people?
防空警报
Air raid system.
拉响警报 人们就知道躲起来 然后...
We sound that, people know to stay secure in their place, then...
你下令让部队行动
you let the military sweep in.
如果有必要 挨家挨户敲门也可以
Knock door-to-door, if necessary.
把这些混♥蛋♥揪出来
电影精选列表