- You said they're expecting me. - Yeah.
但是 我们别无选择
But, we're shit out of options.
在这里右转
Here, take a right.
副总统先生 您先前让我们找巴卡维的疏漏
Mr. Vice President, you wanted us to find Barkawi's mistake.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
在一百一十九名巴卡维曾经用过的空壳公♥司♥中
Of the 119 known Barkawi front companies he's used in the past,
二十八家在英国 十一家正在伦敦
28 of them located in the UK, 11 in London proper.
- 但那不是什么新鲜事 - 但这是起点
- But, that's not news. - But, it is a base line.
他曾经用过的每一个公♥司♥
Now, every entity he's ever used in the past
都会跟他有一定的联♥系♥ 除了这家
followed a very rough communication pattern, except...
从未有过任何联♥系♥
No known communication in or out ever.
正在修建 没人住在那里 也没人在那里工作
That's under construction. No one lives or works there.
这就是最有意思的地方
That's why this is particularly interesting.
我让一个国安局分♥析♥师查了一下用电量
I had my NSA analysts take a peek at the power usage.
过去三周 电量猛涨
Through the roof for the last 3 weeks.
很奇怪 鉴于没人在那里居住或者工作
Pretty odd, considering nobody lives or works there.
伦敦市中心
Central London.
就在我们眼皮底下
Right under our bloody noses.
告诉特种空勤部队我们要去拜访一下
Tell SAS that we're going to make a house call.
右转
Right.
感觉不对劲 减速
It doesn't feel right. Slow.
左转
Left.
好 停车
Okay, stop.
情况不太好 迈克
This doesn't look good, Mike.
我没法反驳你 先生
There's no way to dress this up, sir.
- 情况确实不好 - 可能本来会更糟
- It isn't good. - Could be worse.
我们可能本来要步行
We could be walking.
好样的 不要停下
Atta boy.Don't stop for anyone.
该死的
Fuck!
- 我们安全了吗 - 是的
- Are we clear? - Yeah.
- 我们做到了 - 我们做到了
- We fucking made it. - We did.
我们做到了
We did.
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
他在哪里
Where is he?
一群混♥蛋♥
Fuckers.
他在哪里
Where is he?
布罗德维克和莱克星敦站
Broadwick and Lexington stop.
放开他 冷静 退后
Leave him. Come on, back off.
冷静点 冷静点
Take it easy, take it easy.
你一定就是班宁
You got to be Banning.
威尔·戴维斯队长 特种空勤部队二十二队
Will Davis, Captain, 22 SAS.
特鲁姆布尔派我们来的 告诉了杰奎琳
Trumbull sent us, called Jacquelin.
阿瑟总统刚被带走了
President Asher has just been taken.
这些混♥蛋♥想要公开处决他
And these assholes, intend to publicly execute him.
我们知道 晚上八点 网上全都是
We know, at 8:00 PM. It's all over the internet.
我们会解决好的 出动
We'll take care of that. Move out!
等等
Hey, hey, wait.
我们不能让你和我们一起去 朋友
Look, we can't let you come with us, mate.
你救过这个人多少次
How many times you've saved this man's ass?
我现在要去救他
Now, I'm going to go get him.
你要么杀了我 要么跟着我去
And you can either kill me, or you can come with me.
没有第三个选择
I ain't going to go any other way.
你先走
After you.
监控恢复了
CCTV is back up.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我取消了关闭监控系统的授权代码权限
Disable the authorization code that shut down the CCTV system.
他们一直在用我们自己的监控系统监视我们
They've been watching us using our own surveillance systems.
等等 什么授权代码
Wait. What authorization code?
你应该感谢我
You should be thankful.
有多少人能在数十亿人的注视之下
How many men get to experience their death witnessed by billions,
死去
... live.
你将名垂青史了
You are going to go down in history.
今天不止我一个人会死 卡姆兰
I'm not the only one who's going to die today, Kamran.
指挥中心
Box Command.
我是班宁
Banning.
迈克·班宁吗 我是伦敦警♥察♥厅总督察哈泽德
Mike Banning? Chief Inspector Hazard, Scotland Yard.
请你原地待命
Hold your position.
我们的军队二十分钟就可以到达你的所在位置
Our military will be on your location in 20 minutes.
不行 先生 总统十分钟内就会丧命
No sir. The President's going to be dead in 10.
你不明白
You don't understand,
我们通过国安局影像看到了你要去的目的地
We have NSA imagery of where you're going.
那是他们的基地
It's their base of operations.
里面差不多有一百个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
There are nearly a 100 terrorists in there.
那好 他们应该再多带点人
Yeah. Well, They should have brought more men.
- 是时候活动一下了 - 小心点
- Things are going to get sporty. - Just watch your balls.
我会的
Will do.
火箭弹
RPG!
好吧 该死的
Okay.Fuck that.
这就像被困在暴风雨中一样
It's fucking like trapped in a storm blasting.
我们的武力太弱 根本冲不进那栋楼
We can't storm that building with our force so small.
我们冲进去的那一刻 他们就会杀了总统
Yeah, they kill the President the second we try it.
是的
Alright.
联♥系♥指挥中心 确保这里的水电设施
Call Box Command. Make sure the utilities here
是独♥立♥且断电的
... are isolated and switch off.
这听起来像是你的计划
You sounded like it's part of a plan.
- 看到发电机了吗 - 看到了
- See the generator? - Yeah.
先弄瞎他们的眼
Let's poke out their eyes.
好 十二点方向 瞄准发电机
Yeah. Generator, 12 o'clock.
- 该死的 - 怎么了
- Fuck. - What happened?
电力供应被切断了
The power supply was just cut.
用应急发电机 快点
Get the emergency generators up. Come on!
迈克
Mike.
这是我们拿到的地图 这栋楼有三层
This is what we got. This is a 3-story building.
入口在这
The entry point is here.
有两个楼梯间 这里一个 这里一个
There are two stairwells. One here, and one here.
我们相信总统被关在第二层的
We believe the President is being held in this room,
这个房♥间里
on the second floor.
你留在这里
Hold your position.
我需要你用一切武力来攻击这栋楼
I need you to hit this building with everything you got.
没问题
You got it.
不要让他们空下来 我一个人偷偷溜进去
Keep them busy. I'll sneak in solo.
拿着这个
Take that.
我让你按那个按钮 你再按
Do not touch that button until I tell you.
- 你疯了吗 - 没错
- Are you fucking crazy? - Yeah.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
别开枪打我
Don't shoot me.
他们都快冲进来了 你为什么不直接杀了他
They're almost here. Why don't you just kill him now?
不 全世界必须要看到这一幕
No! The whole world has to see this.
听见了吗 卡姆兰 这是必胜的声音
You hear that, Kamran? That's the sound of inevitability.
我要直播杀你的过程
I'm going to kill you live.
但这并不意味着你不能先受些皮肉之苦
But that doesn't mean you can't suffer privately first.
看着我
Look at me!
我妹妹在我的怀中死去
I held my sister as she died in my arms.
我们都是魔鬼 总统先生
We're all monsters, Mr. President.
为你自己的疯狂辩护并不会让你成为一个好人
It won't justify your insanity to make you better about yourself.
开枪
Shoot him!
差不多了
Almost.
电力恢复了 我们只需要连上互联网
The power is back, we're waiting for the internet connection.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
技术 在于使用它的人的水平
Technology, only as good as the dumbshits that are using it.
- 还要多久 - 马上就好
- How long? - Seconds.
- 现在可以直播了 - 好的
- We are live now. - Okay.
跟全世界打声招呼吧 总统先生
Say hello to the world, Mr. President.
我的天
Oh my god.
还有什么想说吗 总统先生
Any last words, Mr. President?
我庄严宣誓
I do solemnly swear,
我坚决履行美国总统的职务
that I will faithfully execute the office of the President of the United States.
这该死的混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
美国总统的职务
... the United States,
我会尽我最大的能力维护 保护 并捍卫它
电影精选列表