Clear these bastards out.
晚安
Good evening.
阿姨在吗
Is the Auntie in?
放下那个
Put that away.
- 你不会就是我想的那个人吧 - 我就是
- Are you who I think you are? - Unfortunately.
谢谢
Thanks.
真荣幸
What a pleasure this is,
两个大帅哥在这个美丽的夜晚来拜访我
two handsome men visiting me on such a lovely evening.
好久不见 杰奎琳
Long time, Jax.
是的 还不够久 你好 总统先生
Yeah, not long enough. Mr. President.
先生 杰奎琳 军情六处的精兵
Sir, Jacquelin, MI-6 finest.
- 别惹她 - 你好
- Don't fuck with her. - Hello.
手♥机♥无服务
The phones are down.
但我们接收到了这个
That said, it did allow us to pick up this.
总统先生 班宁
Mr. President, Banning.
我希望你们能听到这段录音
I hope this finds you well.
迈克 我们收到你的信息了
Mike, we got your message.
我确信你不知道能信任谁
And I'm sure you don't know who you can trust,
早前的所有身份认证可能都有问题了
and all prior authentications may be compromised.
因此我用这个向你证明身份
So, I offer you this,
你知道在哲基尔岛附近的水域
Do you have any idea the joy a man experiences
钓上来一条重七十磅鲭鱼的
pulling a 70 pound King Mackerel
那种愉悦感吗
out of the waters around Jekyll Island?
是他
That's him.
一支三角洲队伍已经秘密前往伦敦
A Delta Team has been clandestinely inserted.
现在他们应该在去找你们的路上了
By now, they should be en route to your position.
他们会把你们送到美国大使♥馆♥
They'll take you to the US Embassy,
那里有一支武装护卫队正在待命
where an armored convoy stands by
将你们安全送出地对空导弹射程之外
to get you out of SAM range.
- 然后把你们送上军用火车 - 谢天谢地
- And on to a military train. - Thank god.
我们快离开这里吧
Let's get us out of here.
好的 先生 谁是幕后主使
Alright. Sir, who's behind all this?
阿米尔·巴卡维
Aamir Barkawi.
巴卡维出♥售♥军♥火♥ 他是个可恶的罪犯
Barkawi provides armaments. He's a fucking criminal.
他受到政♥府♥保护
Shielded by governments.
迈克 我们曾经组织过一场无人机去空袭他
Mike, there was a drone strike, to get him.
那是两年前 受到八国集团的认可
2 years ago, authorized by the G8.
我们决定出击
So we took a shot.
他活了下来
He survived.
我们不知道他的家人也在场
We didn't know his family was there.
他的女儿不幸身亡
His daughter was killed.
他的仇算是报了
Well, he certainly got his revenge.
平民呢
Civilians?
如果他们不是被瞄准的目标...
Well, if they're not being targeted specifically...
- 也受伤了吗 - 对 受伤的人还很多
- Collateral damage? - Yeah, quite a lot, I'm afraid.
是冲政♥府♥来的
It's government targeted.
没有国家公开对巴卡维提供帮助 但是...
No official support from any countries Barkawi show, but..
他完全不愁招募不到人 是吧
Didn't have any problems finding recruits, did he?
就像双手沾满鲜血的人组成的联♥合♥国♥
It's United Nations with every fucking blood on their hands.
谁是内鬼 一定有内鬼
Who's on the inside? There's got to be somebody.
对 你说得没错
Yeah, you're right.
他们渗入了我们的监控系统
They've infiltrated our CCTV system.
他们应该是在安全网络外复♥制♥了它
They might copied internet outside the network.
- 没错 但是谁呢 - 我不知道
- Yeah, but who? - I don't know.
迈克 如果你没有把我们的日程提前
Mike, if you hadn't move our schedule up.
给你 先生
Here you go, sir.
- 喝了它 - 谢谢
- Get this down in you. - Thanks.
我不知道你怎么样 我是渴得要命
I don't know about you, but I'm thirsty as fuck.
是的
Yeah.
你还好吗
How're you doing?
我一直在想我儿子
I was thinking about my son.
他每天都给我发这些笑话
He sends me these jokes every day.
这像是我们之间的 一种交流
It's kind of our, our thing, you know.
有些下流 他妈妈不会同意 但是...
A little off-color. His mother wouldn't approve, but...
我告诉你 迈克
I tell you something, Mike.
他每天发给我的这些短♥信♥
These little messages I get from him everyday,
它们意义重大 你会明白的
They mean everything, you'll see.
最重要的是
Most important thing,
永远不要责备孩子 要多鼓励
never criticize, always encourage.
你只希望你的孩子们有热情
You just want them to be passionate.
我一直这样教导我儿子
That's what I always tell my son.
去寻找你非常在意的事情
Find something you care about, and care deeply.
还有一条金科玉律 己所不欲勿施于人
That and the Golden Rule. Treat others as you like to be treated.
就这样吗
That's it?
对 大概就这样
Yeah, basically.
其他的呢
What about all the other stuff.
睡觉 吃饭 电插座 尿布 楼梯还有...
Sleeping, eating, electrical outlets, diapers, stairs, and ...
那些顺其自然就好
That stuff takes care of itself.
- 真的吗 - 不
- Really? - No.
你会知道的
You'll figure it out.
我觉得你们的同伴来了
I think your dates have arrived.
特鲁姆布尔什么时候留的言
When did Trumbull leave that message?
六点十三分
6:13
三十二分钟
32 minutes.
他们不可能这么快就到
No way they got here that fast.
- 怎么放大 - 这里
- Where's the zoom in? - Here.
他们没有出汗
They're not sweating.
- 什么 - 那些装备重四十磅
- Huh? - That gear weighs 40 pounds.
他们一路突破防线过来 一滴汗都没出吗
They just stalked all the way from outside the wire and not a drop of sweat?
这肯定是他们
It's got to be them.
他们现在去后门了
Now they're going around the back.
这看起来不像是救兵
This doesn't look like a rescue formation.
请别告诉我那不是三角洲部队
Please don't tell me that's not our Delta team.
他们拦截了特鲁姆布尔的信息
They've intercepted Trumbull's message.
杰奎琳 武器在哪里
Jax, where's the armory?
走吧
Go.
- 你不走吗 - 他们会包围这个地方
- You're not coming? - They'll have this place surrounded.
他们在外面抓到我们 我们就完了
They catch us in the open, we're done.
他们不是冲你来的 走吧
They're not looking for you. Go.
- 找到内鬼 - 好
- Find the mole. - Right.
车子在楼下的车♥库♥里
The wheels are in the garage downstairs.
好了 用这头对准坏人
Alright. Point this end towards the bad guy.
这不是个好主意 迈克
This is not good, Mike.
呆在这里 不要动
Stay in here. Stay down.
除了我之外的任何人开门
And anybody but me opens that door,
- 你就开枪 - 万一你不回来了呢
- you empty that into him. - What if you don't come back?
那你就完蛋了
You're fucked.
- 迈克 - 别咒我
- Mike. - Don't jinx me.
这话真鼓舞人心
That was inspiring.
我正在想你什么时候会从里面出来
I was wondering when you're going to come out of the closet.
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
我们快成功了 先生
We're almost done in this, sir.
我还撑得住
I'm a man of my own, am I?
好的 我们走
Okay, let's go.
感谢军情六处
God bless MI-6.
我来开车 你来开枪
I'll drive, you shoot.
你来这里做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
- 我们有一个内鬼 - 我知道
- We have a mole. - I know.
知道是谁吗
Well, any ideas?
拥有几乎一切权限的人 路线 安保行程
Someone who likely has access to everything. Routes. Security protocols.
还有紧急救援
Emergency services.
杰奎琳 你怎么来了
Jacquelin. What brings you here?
- 占领大使♥馆♥了吗 - 已占领 兄弟
- Do we have the Embassy covered? - Affirmative, brother.
将兵力加倍 让所有人都到那附近去
Double the men, I want every single man on that perimeter.
这辆车是防弹的 但防不了政♥治♥家
The car is bullet proof, not politician proof.
美国总统已经六年没有开过车了
The president of the United States hasn't driven a car in 6 years.
- 你想干什么 - 该死的
- What do you want? - Fuck.
左转
Take a left.
- 我们去哪里 迈克 - 大使♥馆♥
- Where're we going, Mike? - The Embassy.
大使♥馆♥
The Embassy.
- 你说他们在那里等我 - 没错
电影精选列表