Morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 早上好 长官 - 早上好
- Good morning, sir. - Morning, sir.
麻烦您在这签个字 谢谢 长官
Just your signature here. Thank you, sir.
女士们先生们
Gentlemen. Ladies.
今天 你们都要给我拿出最好的状态
Today, I need your undivided best.
世界上最重要的一群人的安全都将由我们负责
The most important people in the world are in our care.
大家一起好好干
So muck in, and get it right.
知道了 长官
Always, chief.
早上好 伦敦
Good morning, London.
左撇子已着陆
Southpaw has landed.
班宁探员 我是军情五处的约翰·兰卡斯特
Agent Banning, John Lancaster, MI-5.
你好 约翰
Hey, John.
- 你们提前到了 是吗 - 没有
- A bit early, aren't you? - Nope.
- 我们加快了行程 - 原来如此
- We're moving up our schedule. - I see.
越少人知道总统的精确行程越好
The fewer people know the President's exact movements, the better.
- 怎么没人告诉我 - 我们没告诉任何人
- Why wasn't I told? - Nobody was.
这才叫惊喜
That's how you keep it a surprise.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for the help.
这次的安保级别是史无前例的 这场预计
With security at unprecedented levels, in anticipation of the funeral,
将于一小时后举♥行♥的葬礼已经不仅仅是
set to begin just an hour from now, this isn't just the gathering
世界上最有权力的领导人集♥会♥
of the world's most powerful leaders.
更是全世界最为受保护的事件
It is the most protected event on earth.
房♥顶处已就位
Rooftop, in position.
全部单位已就位
All units in position.
海军一号♥ 二号♥ 三号♥即将到达萨默塞特宫
Marine Force 1, 2, and 3 on final approach to Somerset House.
海军一号♥准备降落
Marine 1 cleared for landing.
曼尼 没关系
Manni, it's okay.
谢谢
Thank you
是 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
我保证
Yeah, I promise.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is going to be fine.
国家要事吗
Important matters of state?
是我们家二女儿
That was daughter number 2.
她驾考没通过
She didn't pass her driving test.
猜猜是谁的错
Guess whose fault it is?
还要多久才到
How much longer?
快到了 首相
We are almost there, sir.
抱歉 但和预想中的一样
I'm sorry but as expected...
安保措施很森严
... there are heavy security measures.
真没想到我们正在
I can't believe we're doing this...
单独游览威斯敏斯特教堂
... a private tour of Westminster Abbey...
只为了你
... just for you.
我可只有一次三十岁
I only turn 30 once.
到时间了 总统先生
It's time, Mr. President
车备好了吗
The cars are ready?
要是没太准备好的话
But not too ready...
再等十分钟吗
Wait 10 minutes?
至少
At least.
左撇子已到达目的地
Southpaw has arrived at destination.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
就是很烦
Bugs the shit out of me.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 总统先生 - 谢谢 迈克
- Sir. - Thank you, Mike.
太感谢了 琳
Thank you very much, Lynn.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
- 欢迎 - 很高兴见到你
- Welcome. - Good to see you.
本杰明 谢谢你能来
Benjamin, thank you for coming.
- 很感谢你能过来 - 请节哀
- We're grateful you could make it. - I'm sorry.
可笑之处就在于 詹姆斯从来不喜欢葬礼
You know, the funny thing is, James always hated funerals.
是的 谁不是呢
Yeah, don't we all.
趴下
Get down!
迈克 迈克
Mike! Mike!
快走
Move!
我们进去
Let's get inside!
好吧
Okay.
- 好吧 回车里去 - 好的
- Alright, back to the car. - Okay.
手榴弹 趴下
Grenade! Get down!
我们走
Let's go.
我们已经暴露了
We've been compromised.
该死的 他们是假警♥察♥
Fuck. They're not real cops!
前方两个
Two in front!
高尔夫一号♥到猫队 马上来支援我
Golf 1 to Cat team. Support on me now!
- 你们没事吧 - 没事 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah. - Yeah!
跟紧我 我们会保护你离开这里
Stay with me, we'll get you out of here.
趴下
GET DOWN!
- 该死 - 该死 迈克
- Shit. - Damn it, Mike.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我的天 怎么突然间就这样了
Oh my, why all of a sudden?
我的天
Oh my god...
总统先生
Mr. President!
我们得撤退了
We have to evacuate.
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
大教堂受到了猛烈攻击
There's been a massive attack at the Cathedral.
切尔西桥倒塌了
Chelsea bridge has collapsed.
威斯敏斯特教堂也倒了
So is Westminster Abbey.
- 给我看反恐布图 - 是 长官
- Get me a circuit in counter-terror. - Yes, sir.
应急反应小组在哪里
Where's Emergency Response?
在路上了 长官
On their way, sir.
沃特 你该死的到底在哪里
Voight, where the fuck are you?
快到了
Almost there.
快走
Move!
没事吧 先生
You okay sir?
- 低头 - 进去
- Keep you head down. - Get inside!
进去
Get inside!
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
- 我们走 - 迈克
- Let's go! - Mike!
走 走 到直升机那去
Go, go! Let's get to the chopper.
黑色路虎 往迪恩考特方向去了
Dean Court. Black Land Rover.
难以置信 他们毁了一切
I don't believe it. They overran everything.
还没有
Not everything.
海军一号♥为左撇子寻找可撤离路线
Looking for hot extract. Marine 1 for Southpaw.
见鬼 通讯中断了
Fuck. Comms are down.
好了 做好准备
Alright, here we go.
趴下
Get down!
- 沃特 - 我在
- Voight. - Yeah.
让他们超到我们旁边来
Let them drive next to us.
- 明白 - 等等
- Copy that. - Hold him.
等等
Hold him.
就是现在
Now!
沃特 急刹车 就是现在
Voight, hard brake, now!
继续开
Drive!
来吧
Come on!
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down!
沃特
Voight!
- 沃特 - 沃特
- Voight. - Voight.
压住伤口
Keep pressure on the wound.
- 沃特 - 沃特 沃特
- Voight! - Voight! Voight!
- 他死了 琳 - 天哪
- He's dead, Lynn. - Oh god.
趴下
Get down, sir.
- 雅各布 你来开车 - 好的
- Jacobs, take that wheel. - Got it!
- 进来 - 好了
- Get in! - Got it.
迈克 左边
Mike, on your left!
你现在不是很想在这里吧
Not really where you want to be right now.
- 去你的 - 去我的
- Fuck you! - Fuck me?
去你的
Fuck you.
我们快到了 先生
We're almost there sir.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
走 先生 走
电影精选列表