不,杰克,求你了,住手! 不要.求你了,杰克,别这样
No,Jack,please! Stop! No.Please,Jack,no,please.
-你在干什么? -我们不能留下来吗?
-What are you doing? -Can't we stay?
-滚开,你在干什么? -求你了!
-Fuck off! What are you doing? -Please!
我什么都不想要,放她走,杰克,住手! 我们可以留在这里
I don't want anything.Let her go,Jack! Stop! We can stay here.
-你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴,待着别动! -求你了!
-Shut the fuck up! Stay there! -Please!
-求求你,杰克,我不想! -闭嘴!
-Please,Jack! I don't want to! -Shut up!
不要,杰克! 住手!
No,Jack! Stop!
不要!
No!
你还好吗,妈妈?
Are you okay,Mama?
起来,来啊
Get up.Come on.
来吧
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
拜托,拜托
Come on.Come on.
住手! 我警告你,杰克!
Stop! I'm warning you,Jack!
玫茜?
Maisy?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
听我说,宝贝
Listen to me,baby.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
你会出来吗?
Will you come out?
我向你保证
I promise you.
-我没有生气.-是真的吗?
-I'm not angry.-Is it true?
你不是我的亲妈?
You're not my real mama?
我当然是
Of course I am.
是我把你养大的
I'm the one that raised you.
我才是那个关心你的人
I'm the one that cared for you.
我是你妈妈,你是我的好女儿!
I'm your mama,and you're mine!
不,妈妈
No,Mama.
不,你不是!
No,you're not!
迈克,迈克来了.迈克来了! 杰克!
Mac.Mac's here.Mac's here! Jack!
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
-结束了! -不,你欠我一笔债!
-It's over! -No,you owe me a debt!
给我出来,小伙子们!
Get yourself out here,lads!
祝你好运
Good luck.
-不,妈妈,等等,等等! -什么? 不!
-No,Mama,wait! Wait! -What? No!
那他妈是谁?
Who the fuck is that?
说来话长
It's a long story.
里面有多少人?
How many in there?
就她一个
It's just her.
你在耍我吗?
Are you fucking with me?
一个女人?
One woman?
我的钱呢,杰克?
Where's my money,Jack?
她拿走了
She's got it.
那我儿子呢?
And my son?
她也带走了他
She took him,too.
她吗?
Did she?
好了,我们走吧.来吧,孩子,来吧,孩子.就是这样
All right,let's go.Come on,son.Come on,son.That's it.
你的计划是什么?
What was your plan?
他妈的退后
Get fucking back.
现在...
Now...
我再来的路上发现了你的车
I found your car on the way in.
起来,起来
Up,up.
你真♥他♥妈♥的那么蠢吗?
Are you really that fucking stupid?
你以为我没注意到小朱尼不在这儿吗?
You think I wouldn't have noticed Junior's not fucking here?
马蒂在哪儿?
Where is Matty?
求你
Please.
求你了
Please.
-求求你.-求求你
-Please.-Please.
马蒂!
Matty!
不要,马蒂!
No,Matty!
求你了,迈克,别伤害他!
Please,Mac,don't hurt him!
天哪
God.
伤害他?
Hurt him?
不
No.
我要把他大卸八块,把切出来的东西洒在他身上
I'm gonna cut him open and splash around him what comes out.
马蒂!
Matty!
现在出来吧
Come out now.
这才是男子汉
That's the boy.
不是杰克
It wasn't Jack.
是我杀了迈克尔
I killed Michael.
如果你要伤害谁,那应该是我
If you're gonna hurt someone,it should be me.
马蒂,待在这里
Matty,stay here.
不关你的事
This isn't on you.
我的钱可以买♥♥你的命
My money buys your life.
但这两个废物
But these two pieces of shit,
他们他妈的死定了
they're already in the fucking ground.
我不要你的钱,拿着,你要他? 你也可以带走
I don't want your money.Take it.You want him? You can take him,too.
但你不能碰这个男孩
But you're not touching this boy.
是吗?
Is that right?
你知道他做了什么吗?
You know what he's done?
你准备好受死了吗?
Are you ready to die for that?
今天死的不会是我
It won't be me that dies today.
这听起来很危险,像是威胁...
That sounds dangerously like a threat...
你♥他♥妈♥的...
You fucking...
操!
Fuck!
你疯了,该死的婊♥子♥...!
You crazy,fucking bitch...!
天啊
God!
你没事吧?
You okay?
医生说你父亲好了
Doctors say your father's coming around.
他找你
He's asked for you.
你想见他吗?
Do you wanna see him?
我们会抓住她的
We'll catch her.
别担心
Don't worry.
她可以是光荣的
She can be glorious,
仁慈的
benevolent
或充满愤怒的
or filled with wrath.
她的工作是保护
Her job is to protect.
不计代价
No matter the cost.
如果有人要伤害她的家人
And if anyone were to ever harm her family,
谁也不知道她会做出什么事来
there's no telling what she'd be capable of.
片名:《细骨小屋》
克洛韦利发生车祸后失踪的家庭
电影精选列表