这是好人
This is good people.
她是什么样的人?
What was she like?
-兄弟,我们没时间了.-不要,求你了,这能帮助我入睡
-Bud,we don't have time for this.-No,please,please.It helps me sleep.
她很漂亮
She was pretty.
而且皮肤很柔软
And soft-skinned.
她在思考时会做一个有趣的表情,就像你一样
She made a funny face when she was thinking,like you do.
我在你身上看到了很多她的影子
I see a lot of her in you.
他爱我们
And she loved us.
当然
Sure.
等等,你在干什么?
Hold up.What are you doing?
如果他要待在这里,就待在里面
If he's staying here,he's staying in there.
我不会让我女儿单独和一个我不认识的男人在一起
I'm not leaving my daughter alone with a man I don't know.
他平静下来了,没有问题了
He's calmed down.There's no problem.
他看起来是个不错的男孩
He seems like a nice boy,
但如果你想让我帮忙,这点没有商量余地
but if you want my help,this is non-negotiable.
他又不是狗,对吧?
Well,he's not a dog,is he?
好吧
Okay.
现在,我相信你会在我离开后掌管大局
Now,I'm trusting you to be in charge when I'm gone.
如果我晚上十点还没回来,你就给爸爸吃药
And if I'm not back by 10 pm,you give Pa his medication.
-好的,妈妈.-好吧
-Yes,Mama.-Okay.
现在除非房♥子塌了,否则他的房♥间要一直锁着,我是认真的
Now,unless the house is falling down,his room stays locked.I mean it.
-我爱你.-我也爱你
-I love you.-I love you,too.
像你这样的人怎么会在这里扮演牧羊女
What's someone like you here playing shepherdess.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
你是护士,对吧?
You're a nurse,right?
我认为你在农场没学过这个
I figured you didn't learn how to do this on a farm.
实际上是麻醉师
Anaesthetist actually.
你和马蒂在一起的样子...
The way you were with Matty...
我以前见过
I've seen that before.
不过这他妈的可能性很小
The fucking odds on that,though.
我的屁♥股♥
And I get
不知从哪里被刺穿了
skewered in the ass out of nowhere.
不知怎么的,马蒂找到了一个医生的前门
Somehow,Matty finds a doctor's front door.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
另一个生命
Another life.
那一定很艰难
That must be tough.
你在经营一个农场,靠土地为生,抚养孩子
You're running a farm.Living off the land,raising a kid,
-全靠你自己.-我不是一个人
-all on your own.-I'm not on my own.
你看,我不是那个意思
See,now,I didn't mean it like that.
-我不是想说...-不,没关系
-I wasn't trying to say...-No,it's fine.
当你知道什么是重要的,这就不难了
And it's not tough when you know what matters.
所以你是一个理想主义者
So you're an idealist.
我只是知道失去
I just know loss.
你失去了你的儿子
You lost your boy.
他们称之为"无过失事故"
They called it "no-fault accident."
狗屁
That's bullshit.
总是有人的错,不是吗?
It's always someone's fault,isn't it?
他不是一个容易相处的孩子
He wasn't an easy boy,
但他是我的福气
but he was my blessing.
你呢?
And you?
其他人呢?
Anyone else?
没有其他人,只是...
No one else.It's just...
只有我们
It's just us.
马蒂?
Matty?
什么?
Yeah?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
他让你来检查我的情况吗?
Did he tell you to check up on me?
-嗯,不,不.我...-我不笨
-Well,no,no.I...-I'm not stupid.
不是,我知道
No,I know.
我只是想和你谈谈
I just wanted to talk to you.
你想跟我谈谈吗?
Do you want to talk to me?
谈什么?
About what?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从来没跟任何人说过话,除了妈妈
I've never really talked to anyone before.Except Mama.
她是我唯一认识的人
She's the only person I know.
好吧,你很幸运
Well,you're lucky.
我不记得我妈妈了,我出生后她就病了
I don't remember my mom.She got sick after I was born.
没关系,别担心
It's okay.Don't worry about that.
我真不敢相信你居然能从这走出来
I can't believe you walked away from this.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的,我很好
Yeah,I'm fine.
好吧,我要进去了.在这儿等着
All right.I'm going in.Wait here.
不,不! 我没事,我没事.来吧
No,no! I'm good,I'm good.Come on.
那你呢? 你住在哪里?
So how about you? Where do you live?
是一个大公♥寓♥还是一栋房♥子?
Is it a big apartment block or a house?
我不知道,我从未在任何地方好好生活过
I don't know.I never lived anywhere properly.
杰克说,我们所拥有的就是我们要追求的
Jack says all we have is what we're going after.
如果这是真的,那你就什么都没有了
If that's true,then you never really have anything.
我不知道
I don't know.
我真希望你没看到
I wish you hadn't seen that.
看到什么?
Seen what?
我希望这件事能顺利进行,它仍然可以,否则是另一种情况
I wanted this to go smooth.It still can.Or it can go another way.
-我不明白.-你已经身与其中了,好吗?
-I don't understand.-You're in this now,okay?
不管你认为我看到了什么,我都没有
Whatever you think that I saw,I didn't.
-是吗? 你说完了吗? -我不认识你...
-Yeah? Are you done? -I don't know you...
你现在就带我去那个电♥话♥亭
You'll take me to that phone box right now.
操!
Fuck!
他想让我留在这个机构,但我讨厌它
He wanted me to stay in this institution,but I hated it.
这就是我们离开的原因
That's why we left.
他说等我们到了挪威,我们就不用搬家了
He said that when we get to Norway,then we'll stop moving.
扎根下来
Plant some roots.
我想找个这样的地方
I want somewhere like this.
上面还有什么?
What else is up there?
妈妈的房♥间,还有我的房♥间
Mama's room,mine too.
我能看看吗?
Can I see it?
这里有什么?
What's through here?
那是妈妈的工作室,谁也不许上去
That's Mama's workshop.No one's allowed up there.
那地方会像诺克斯堡一样
The place would be like Fort Knox.
妈妈不喜欢随时门户大开的房♥子
Mama doesn't like to keep an open house.
妈妈不是什么都知道,来吧
Mama doesn't know everything.Come on.
我给你看样东西,你会喜欢的
I'll show you something.You'll like it.
好吧
Okay.
你害怕,我理解
You're scared.I understand.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
我做了些可怕的事
I have done some horrible fucking things.
你无法想象的事情
Things that you can't imagine.
你不了解我的生活
You don't know my life.
来吧
Come on.
我喜欢想象那些声音和歌♥曲,但仅仅是为了我自己
I like to imagine the voices and songs but just for me.
这很奇怪吗?
Is that weird?
-不会.-你不会告诉妈妈的,对吧?
-No.-You won't tell Mama,right?
不会
No.
看
Look.
挪威
Norway.
这些地方你都去过吗?
You visited all these places?
没有
No.
不,但愿能去.它们只是我喜欢的地名
No.I wish.They're just places I like the names of.
你是谁,你是怎么得到这个号♥码的?
Who is this and how did you get this number?
我是约JB
It's JB.
你♥他♥妈♥是个白♥痴♥吗?
You some kind of fucking idiot?
整个国家都盯着,你还从一个盒子里打电♥话♥给我?
Entire country up your ass and you call me from a box?
我知道,但发生了意外
I know,but there's been an accident.
-让朱尼尔接电♥话♥.-我不能
-Put Junior on the phone.-I can't.
听着,迈克尔没事,好吗? 他和马蒂在一起
Look,Michael's fine,okay? He's with Matty.
但车坏了
But the car's fucked.
我们要在一个农场待到暴风雨过去
We're staying at a farm until the storm passes.
我们只是需要更多的时间
We just need more time.
没有时间了
There is no more time.
我拿到钱了
I've got the money.
告诉我你在哪里,我们会来接你
Tell me where you are.We'll come for you.
电影精选列表