据说母亲这个名字
It's said that mother is the name for God
是所有孩子心口一致对上帝的称呼
on the lips and hearts of all children.
她可以是光荣的也可以是骇人的
She can be glorious or terrible,
仁慈的或充满愤怒的
benevolent or filled with wrath.
她会用狼的尖牙和龙的利齿
She'll fight away the monsters
击退怪物
with the fangs of a wolf and the teeth of a dragon.
她的爱也是无与伦比的凶猛
And love with a ferocity that can never be matched.
她的工作是保护
Her job is to protect.
不计代价
No matter the cost.
如果有人要伤害她的家人
And if anyone were to ever harm her family,
谁也不知道她会做出什么事来
there's no telling what she'd be capable of.
外面听起来真的很糟糕
Sounds really nasty out there.
是啊,我想我们正面临着一场艰难的考验
Yeah,I think we're in for a rough one.
你做得怎么样了?
How are you getting on with that?
杰作可不能急于求成
Can't rush a masterpiece.
不会
No.
他会喜欢的
He's gonna love it.
把手拿开
Hands off.
这是你做得最好的一个
Best one you've ever done.
太美了,亲爱的
That's so beautiful,darling.
我喜欢
I love it.
我们走,毕加索
Let's go,Picasso.
他醒了吗?
Is he awake?
生日快乐,爸爸
Happy birthday,Pa.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-我能打开吗? -可以,打开吧
-Can I open it? -Yes,go on.
看看妈妈给你做了什么
Look what mama made for you.
好漂亮
It's beautiful.
拍照时间
Picture time.
笑一个!
Big grin!
我让你晚睡一会儿怎么样?
How about I let you stay up a little later?
我们可以舒舒服服地听暴风雨的声音,那会很有趣的
We'll cozy up and listen to the storm.It'll be fun.
好的,妈妈,谢谢你
Yes,Mama.Thank you.
开始咯
Here we go.
先吃药,再吃蛋糕
First the medicine,then the cake.
吃吧
Here we are.
时间过得真快
It goes by so fast.
你好! 有人吗? 有人吗,救命啊,请开门!
Hello! Anybody? Anybody,help! Please open the door!
拜托! 请救救我! 我们需要帮助!
Please! Please,help me! We need help!
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
喂?
Hello?
我哥哥,他受伤了
My brother,he's really hurt.
-他受伤了,拜托! -你们在外面干什么?
-He's hurt,please! -What are you doing out here?
我们迷路了,冲出了公路,发生了车祸
We got lost,and we came off the road,and there was an accident.
我哥哥血流的很厉害
My brother is bleeding really badly.
-我们得帮他们,妈妈.-玫茜,请后退
-We have to help them,Mama.-Maisy,get back,please.
我帮不了你,这里没有电♥话♥
I can't help you.There's no phone here.
求求你了,别让他死,别让他死,别让他死
Please.Please,don't let him die.Don't let him die! Don't let him die!
求求你了,别让他...请帮帮我们
Please,please.Don't let him...Help us,please.
他流了很多血,求求你了,别让他死
He's bleeding so badly.Please.Please,don't let him die.
求你了,别让他死,别让他死
Please,don't let him die.Please,don't let him die.
别让他死,别让他...求你了,别让他...
Don't let him die.Don't let him...Please,just don't let him...
他哪里受伤了?
Where is he hurt?
我不知道,我想可能是他的头
I don't know.I think his head maybe.
但是到处都是血,我只是...
But there's blood everywhere.I just...
停下来,停下
Just stop.Stop it.
他会没事吧? 你能做点什么吗?
Is he gonna be okay? Can you do anything?
他头上有个很深的伤口
Well,there's a deep cut to his head.
他的肋骨可能断了
His ribs may be broken.
可能会有
There might be
内出血
some internal bleeding.
如果我直接把它拔♥出♥来♥,会造成比插♥进♥去时更大的伤害
If I pull this straight out,it'll cause more damage than when it went in.
他得去医院
He needs to go to a hospital.
-最近的医院在100英里之外.-不,不
-The closest one is 100 miles away.-No,no.
-你们这样是到不来哪里的.-不,我不回去!
-And you won't get there like this.-No,I'm not going back!
我不会再回去了,你能做什么?
I'm not going back there.What can you do?
我得把他缝起来,不然他会失血过多而死
I need to stitch him up or he'll bleed to death.
一切都会好起来的
Now,everything's gonna be all right.
但我现在需要你给我点空间
But I need you to give me some space now.
所以后退,右退
So back up,back up.
好的
All right.
对,对
Right.Right.
只是...
Just...
你抓紧它
You hold it tight.
-你还好吧,宝贝? -是的,还好
-You okay,baby? -Yeah,fine.
天哪,天哪...
God,God...
我数到三就把它拔♥出♥来♥
When I pull it out on three,
你必须施加额外的压力
you have to apply extra pressure.
-准备好了吗? -是的
-Ready? -Yeah.
一...二...三
One...two...three.
-你还好吧,宝贝? -没事
-You okay,baby? -Yeah.
好了
All right.
亲爱的,你叫什么名字?
What's your name,darling?
马蒂,我叫马蒂
Matty.My name's Matty.
我是露丝,这是我女儿玫茜
Well,I'm Rose.And this is my daughter,Maisy.
-你好.-嗨
-Hello.-Hi.
玫茜,你去给马蒂拿条毛巾和一些爸爸的衣服吧?
Maisy,why don't you get Matty a towel and some of Pa's clothes?
是的,妈妈
Yes,Mama.
他会没事的
He's gonna be all right.
他现在需要休息
He just needs to have some rest now.
嘿
Hey.
相信我
Trust me.
去吧
Go on.
不...
No...
我不怕火,因为我就是火
I don't fear the fire,because I am the fire.
过来坐下,亲爱的
Come and sit down,darling.
玫茜做了炖菜,我煮了咖啡
Maisy's made some stew,and I've made some coffee.
你喝咖啡吗?
Do you drink coffee?
好的
Yeah.
谢谢您的帮助
Thanks for helping.
我以为...
I thought...
没事的,真的,你现在安全了
It's all right.Really.You're safe now.
你能告诉我发上了什么事吗?
Can you tell me what happened to you?
天很黑,雨下得很大,我什么也看不见
It was dark.There was lots of rain.I couldn't see anything.
你偏离了道路,在哪里?
You came off the road.Where?
很久之前
A long way back.
我继续往前走,但是什么也没有,只有田地
I kept walking.But there was nothing,it was just fields.
很多泥
Lots of mud.
继续,边吃边说
Go ahead.Eat.
饿了吧?
Hungry?
是的,饿了
Yeah,I am.Yeah.
但你是哪里人? 你说话很有趣
But where are you from? You talk funny.
玫茜,咖啡
Maisy,the coffee.
你要去哪里?
Where are you headed?
我和杰克的朋友,我们要去坐船,快船
Me and Jack's friend.We're going on a boat.Fast one.
一艘船吗?
A boat?
那么它在哪里呢?
So,where is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道你要去哪里?
Don't know where you're going?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
没事,那你从哪里来的?
That's all right.How about where are you coming from?
伦敦
London.
玫茜,我们把盘子洗一下吧
Maisy,let's clear the plates.
现在,该睡觉了
Now,it's bedtime.
-但是...妈妈...-妈妈? 怎么?
-But...Mama...-Mama? What?
好的妈妈
Yes,Mama.
你要坐船去哪里?
Where are you going on the boat?
-我们要去钓鱼,是吧,老弟? -杰克!
-We're going fishing.Right,buddy? -Jack!
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
就像经历了一场车祸
Like I've been in a car wreck.