你还记得我很小的时候,农场之前的是吗?
Do you remember when I was very little,before the farm?
有一座红砖房♥子
There was a red brick house.
你还记得那个
You remember that.
你还记得什么?
What else do you remember?
我的夜灯
My nightlight.
一头蓝色河马,你的项链在它的映衬下闪闪发光
A blue hippo with your necklace that sparkled against it.
我很怕黑
I was so scared of the dark.
你躺在那里为我哼唱这首歌♥
You'd lay there and hum this song to me.
总是让事情变得更好
Always made it better.
然后有一天,你停止了
Then one day,you stopped.
也许你不再需要它了
Maybe you didn't need it anymore.
有时我试着自己哼唱,但我不记得了
Sometimes I try to hum it to myself,but I can't remember.
我现在害怕了,妈妈
I'm scared now,Mama.
别这样,宝贝
Don't be,baby.
我们只需要做好准备,不管谁来找那些男孩
We just need to be ready,whoever shows up looking for those boys.
好了,好了
Okay,okay.
好吧,我要拉了
Okay,I'm gonna pull it.
准备好了吗? 一,二,三
Ready? One,two,three.
好了
Okay.
好了,好了,抓紧了
All right.All right,hold it tight.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
来,用你的肩膀
Come on,use your shoulder.
操!
Fuck!
找另一条出路吧
Look for another way out.
就是这样
That's it.
她的车不见了
Her car's gone.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
我们还不能走
We can't leave yet.
求你了,我不想再伤害任何人
Please,I don't wanna hurt anyone else.
很好,那你觉得她对我们做了什么?
Nice.What do you think she had planned for us?
她是在保护玫茜
She was protecting Maisy.
从谁那里? 警♥察♥?
From who? The police?
动动脑筋,她不会让我们走的
Use your fucking head.She won't let us go.
拜托
Please.
你想去哪里?
Where do you wanna go?
嗯...
Well...
她说附近有个小镇,也许我们可以偷一辆车...
She said there's a town nearby.Maybe we could boost a car...
离开这里的唯一办法是通过迈克
The only way out of here is through Mac.
而且我们需要钱,我们有从零开始了
And we need the money.We're starting again with nothing.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
嘿,嘿.这就是我们的切入点
Hey,hey.That's our in.
好吗? 你自己去那个羊圈吧.在那里等我
Yeah? Get yourself to that sheep barn.Wait for me there.
为什么我不能和你一起去?
Why can't I come with you?
因为我需要你在外面帮我盯着
Because I need your eyes out here.
不,求你了,我不想一个人
No,please,I don't wanna be alone.
我现在没时间听你废话,好吗?
I don't have time for your shit right now,okay?
-滚到羊圈去.-不!
-Get in the fucking barn.-No!
你为什么恨我?
Why do you hate me?
-你怎么能这么对我说话? -因为这是事实
-How do you say that to me? -Because it's true.
你的一生只有我是唯一的依靠
All of your life,it's been just me.
妈妈去世后,我们被关在那个家里,我把我们救了出来
We were put in that home when mom died,I got us out,
-我保证了我们的安全.-你为什么把我放在诺顿景区?
-I kept us safe.-Why'd you put me in Norton View?
-这是为了你好.-你想甩掉我
-For your sake.-You wanted to get rid of me.
现在那个女人死了,而你把一切责任推给我
Now that woman is dead,and you put that on me.
我从没想过要伤害她
I never meant to hurt her.
-那迈克尔呢? -他在嘲笑我
-What about Michael? -He was laughing at me,
因为我看错地图了,他总是嘲笑我!
because I read the map wrong.And he was always laughing at me!
我们需要他,马蒂
We needed him,Matty.
他和他父亲的关系,还有你...
Him and his old man's connections,and you...
这不是我的错,这不是我的错
It's not my fault! It's not my fault.
这都是你的错!
It's all your fucking fault!
你看不见是因为我跟着你
You don't see it because I follow you around
到处帮你擦屁♥股♥,而这都出于我的内疚
cleaning up your shit out of guilt.
就像我在某种程度上辜负了你,这就是你生病的原因
Like I failed you somehow,and that's why you're ill.
但事实并非如此,马蒂
But that is not what it is,Matty.
你只是一个令人讨厌的混♥蛋♥
You're just a nasty fuck-up.
扪心自问,你从一开始就是这样的人
Right down to your core.It's who you've been from the start.
我希望死的是你而不是妈妈
I wish you'd died and not mom.
你想知道真♥相♥吗?
Do you wanna know the truth?
她没有死
She didn't die.
她走了
She left.
因为她受不了你
Because she couldn't deal with you.
-你在说谎.-没有
-You're lying.-No.
你就只会他妈的哭哭啼啼
All you did was fucking cry and whinge.
而她没有办法
And she couldn't do it.
医生说你没有任何问题,只是疝气
Doctors said there was nothing wrong with you.It was just colic.
但你就是他妈的不肯停下来
But you wouldn't fucking stop.
逼得她没办法
She couldn't do it.
-她离开了.-不,你在撒谎
-She left.-No,you're lying.
她死了,是你告诉我她死了
She died.You told me she died.
没有
No.
在你出生之前,我一直觉得她很完美
I used to think that before you came,she was perfect.
她不是
She wasn't.
她一直是个自私的混♥蛋♥
She was always a selfish piece of shit.
但她是我的
But she was mine.
我注定是要有所成就的
I was meant to be something proper.
但我身上所有的好东西,我都得让给你
But everything good in me,I had to give it to you.
我不能再这样了
I can't do that anymore.
过了今天,兄弟,你得靠自己了
After this day,mate,you are on your own.
你所做的一切其实都不是为了我
Well,nothing you ever do is really for me.
永远都是为了你自己,你从不问我想要什么
It's always for you.You never ask what I want.
你觉得没有我你会过得更好吗?
You think you'd be so much better without me?
你永远什么都不是
You'll always be nothing.
她离开的不只是我
It wasn't just me she left.
她也不想要你
She didn't want you either.
是的
Yeah.
到羊圈去,兄弟
Get in the barn,mate.
如果我们在别人来之前就拿着钱离开呢?
What if we just took the money and left before anyone gets here?
我们不是在逃跑,宝贝.这是我们的家
We're not running,baby.This is our home.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,转过身来
Hey,turn around.
慢慢地
Slowly.
现在就起来! 我他妈的不是说着玩的!
Get up now! I'm not fucking about!
是你当时开的另一辆车
You were driving the other car.
嘿,嘿
Hey,hey.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她走了
She's gone.
珍妮在哪里?
Where is Jenny?
她...
She's...
她也走了
She's gone,too.
警♥察♥
Police.
但电♥话♥...给警♥察♥
Call...Call the police.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
帮帮我们
Help us.
你帮我让孩子们做好准备,然后和爸爸一起等着
You'll help me prepare the boys and then you'll wait with Pa.
-但是...-不,听我说
-But...-No.Listen to me.
我希望你在这件事完成之前不要被人看到
I want you out of sight till this is done.
-不能再有更多的风险.-如果我...
-No more risks.-What if I...
别逼我再说一遍
Don't make me tell you again.
在这等着
Wait here.
爸爸呢?
What about Pa?
滚开!
Fuck off!
也许我可以把你放下去
Maybe I can lower you down.
没那么远,你只要抱着我
It's not that far.You just hold me.
不要
No.
住手,好了,住手
Stop.Okay,stop.
我们得在她回来之前离开
We need to go before she gets back.
不,不
No.No.
她...
She...
她整夜都哼着歌♥
She hums all night.
电影精选列表