我去拿咖啡
I'll get the coffee.
你觉得你会整晚都在外面吗?
Do you think you'll be out all night?
看起来是这样
Looks that way.
至少在我听到别的消息之前
At least till I hear otherwise.
这么远的地方不多
Not much this far out.
但还有几个地方要去看看
But a couple more places still to drop by.
-这是什么? -这是痉挛
-What's that? -It's a spasm.
不自觉的,他需要吃药
Involuntary.He needs his medication.
他还好吗?
Is he okay?
是的,他很好,很好.我现在要让他坐下来
Yes,he's fine.Fine.I just need to sit him now.
你确定一切都好吗,夫人?
Are you sure everything's okay,ma'am?
天哪,当然了
Jesus,yes,absolutely.
只是时间不早了
It's just it's getting late,
我很感谢你来看望我们
and I appreciate you coming and checking in on us,
但我丈夫真的需要我
but my husband really needs me.
如果你不介意...
If you won't mind with the...
当然
Of course.
在外面注意安全,希望你能找到他们
Well,just stay safe out there,and I hope you find them.
在我走之前,你的孩子,叫什么名字?
Just before I go,your child,what was the name?
奥利
Ollie.
他的名字叫奥利
His name was Ollie.
那你是谁?
Then who's this?
我不能马上找到她,已经很久了
I couldn't place her right away.It's been so long.
-是她,不是吗? -我很抱歉,我不...
-It's her,though,isn't it? -I'm sorry.I don't...
那年夏天所有人都在谈论这件事
It's all anybody talked about that summer.
她就这样消失了,家人也是如此
She just disappeared.The family,too.
她妈妈的名字叫贝拉,但那不是你
Her mother's name was Bella.But that's not you,though.
-我不...-是吗,夫人?
-I don't...-Is it,ma'am?
救命
Help.
夫人?
Ma'am?
操!
Fucker!
天哪
Jesus Christ.
是你
It is you.
妈妈,你做了什么?
Mama,what did you do?
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
快跑
Run.
爸爸刚刚说话了,说话了
Pa just spoke.He just spoke.
-没有,宝贝.-不,我听到了
-No,baby.-No,I heard him.
不,你没有,他只是在抽搐
No,you didn't.He was just convulsing.
看看你让我做了什么
Look what you made me do.
你为什么这么做,妈妈? 这是不对的
Why did you do that,Mama? It's not right.
我这么做是为了你,宝贝
I did it for you,baby.
我所做的一切都是为了你
Everything I do is for you.
你杀了他
You killed him.
不,他糊涂了.他会带来麻烦的
No.He was confused,and he'd have brought trouble with him.
他会试图把你从我身边夺走
He'd have tried to take you away from me.
我不会让这种事发生,永远
And I will never let that happen.Ever.
你只要相信我
You just trust me.
你照我说的做
You do what I tell you.
-宝贝,你能帮帮我妈? -妈妈,我不能
-Baby,can you help me,please? -Mama,I can't.
你想让他们把你从我身边带走吗?
You want them to take you away from me?
这就是你想要的吗?
Is that what you want?
总有一天,你会有自己的家庭
Someday,you'll have a family of your own,
你会明白的
and you'll understand.
我怎么可能有自己的家庭呢? 你让我一个人待着
How can I ever have a family of my own? You keep me here to yourself.
我在努力保护我们的家庭!
Yes,I'm trying to protect our family!
从来没有人保护过我
No one ever protected me.
我保护不了他们
I couldn't protect them.
帮帮我吧,然后就结束了
Just help me.And then it's done.
走,跟我来
Go.Follow me.
嘿,哥们
Hey,buddy.
马蒂
Matty.
马蒂!
Matty!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
让我们他妈的走!
Let us fucking go!
捂住耳朵,宝贝
Cover your ears,baby.
你在干什么,妈妈?
What are you doing,Mama?
我们得弄得像是他在这里被找到的
We have to make it look as if he found them here.
让人们远离我们
Keep people away from us.
等等,不,他的手♥机♥在哪里? 你看到过吗?
Wait,no.Where is his phone? Have you seen it?
他们可以追踪它
They can trace it.
操
Fuck.
-玫茜,你看到吗? -没有,我还没看到,妈妈
-Maisy,have you? -No,no.I haven't seen it,Mama.
这说不通啊.为什么有人把你从我身边夺走?
It doesn't make sense.Why'd anyone take you away from me?
因为人是残酷的
Because people are cruel.
所以我才要保护你不受他们伤害
That's why I've had to shield you from them.
你为什么害怕他们?
Why are you scared of them?
-警♥察♥是好人.-没人是好人
-The police are good.-No one is good.
宝贝,我很抱歉
Baby,I'm sorry.
但你还记得我第一次抱你的情景吗?
But do you remember the first time that I held you?
你是那么软弱和害怕,但现在,我让你变得坚强了
You were so weak and frightened.But now,I've made you strong.
而现在,你要为我坚强起来,别再问了,好吗?
And now,you have to be strong for me.No more questions,okay?
天啊
God.
妈妈,妈妈,看
Mama.Mama,look.
在那里
There.
跟妈妈来这里
Come here with Mama.
聪明的女孩,你真漂亮
Clever girl.You're so pretty.
看看你
Look at you.
杰克,杰克!
Jack.Jack!
-杰克,杰克! -在呢,在这呢,没事
-Jack! Jack! -Yeah,yeah.It's okay.
我就在这儿,别这样
I'm right here.Stop that.
-我动不了了.-我知道
-I can't move.-I know.
-不要拉.-我的胳膊卡住了,我不能...
-Stop pulling.-May arm's stuck.I can't...
-不要拉.-拜托,把它解开
-Stop pulling.-Please,get it off me.
-我不能呼吸了.-别他妈拉了
-I can't breathe.-Stop fucking pulling.
-住手,冷静一点.-我不能呼吸了
-Stop.Calm down.-I can't breathe.
-是的,你可以的.-我不能呼吸了
-Yes,you can.-I can't breathe.
停,住手,别他妈像个孩子似的,好吗?
Stop.Stop.Stop acting like a fucking baby,all right?
-好吧.-放开我
-It's fine.-Get off me.
没事的
It's okay.
嘿,别这样,我感觉不到火,来吧
Hey,come on.I don't feel the fire.Come on.
嘿,嘿
Hey,hey.
嘿,我感觉不到火
Hey,I don't feel the fire.
来吧,我很抱歉,对不起,兄弟
Come on.I'm sorry.I'm sorry,mate.
-嗯.-我很抱歉
-Yeah.-I'm sorry.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We're in a lot of trouble.
你应该报♥警♥
You should call the police.
是那个女人
It's that woman.
她用一把12口径的枪把那个警♥察♥打得满地都是
She spread that cop all over the floor with a 12-gauge.
她为什么要那样做?
Why did she do that?
因为她在隐瞒一些事情
Because she's hiding something.
一个他妈的弥天大谎
A fucking whopper.
但我们得离开这里,好吗? 我需要你的帮助
But we need to get out of here.Okay? I need your help.
好吗,兄弟?
Okay,mate?
好吧,要把这个从墙上拿下来吗?
Okay.Need to get this off the wall?
好吧? 你能跟我一起拉吗?
Okay? Can you pull with me?
用力,兄弟
Come on,mate.
操!
Fuck!
杰克,没事的
Jack,it's okay.
我们他妈的被一个疯子锁在地下室的墙上
We're chained to a fucking wall in a basement by a nut.
我现在理解你了
I've got you.
除非你有什么好主意,否则我们就完蛋了
Unless you've got any bright ideas,we're pretty fucked.
我没你想的那么蠢
I'm not as dumb as you think.
牛逼,马蒂
Get in,Matty.
好了
All right.
我们可能要做生意了
We might be in business.
谢谢你,宝贝
Thank you,baby.
你没事吧?
You okay?
电影精选列表