她还记得
She remembers.
不,珍妮还记得我,好吗?
No.Jenny remembers me,all right?
为什么不帮我...?
Why don't help me...?
我在努力,好吗?
I'm trying,okay?
不
No.
-帮帮我.-没事的
-Help me.-It's okay.
不,我不想那么做,请别这样
No.I don't wanna do that.Please.
没关系,帮帮我,帮我入睡
It's okay.It's okay.Just help me.Help me sleep.
要我说多少次? 求你了
How many times? Please.
求你了
Please.
我不再是我了
I'm not me anymore.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮我入睡,救你了
Help me sleep,please.
我不想这样活着了,杀了我吧
I don't want to live like this.Just kill me.
没事了,没事了
It's all right.It's all right.
你说过不用这样的,杰克
You said it doesn't have to be like this,Jack.
看来还是不行
Well,it still doesn't.
你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
我们必须为马蒂着想
We have to think of Matty.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
马蒂?
Matt?
什么?
What?
他把我留在这儿了
He left me here.
他说没人要我
He said that no one wants me.
还有...
And...
他说妈妈不想要我
He said that mom didn't want me.
她配不上你
She didn't deserve you.
我也配不上我
Mine didn't deserve me either.
她做了可怕的事
She did terrible things.
很可怕
Terrible.
你让我想起了我的奥利
You remind me of my Ollie.
也许我们属于彼此
Maybe we belong together.
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel fine.
不
No.
我会照顾你的
I'm gonna look after you.
来找妈妈
Come to Mama.
来找妈妈
Come to Mama.
天啊
Jeez.
操!
Fuck!
慢一点
Slow down.
搞什么鬼? 她在这里吗?
What the fuck? Is she in here?
在哪里?
Where?
糟了! 听我说,听我说!
Crap! Listen to me! Listen to me! Listen.Listen.
我不是那种人,好吗? 她在骗你
I'm not the one.Okay? She's lying to you.
这一切都是谎言
All of it is a lie.
操
Fuck.
快走!
Move!
进去,进去,快
Get in there.Get in there.Move.
别他妈出声
Not a fucking sound.
好了,好了
Okay,okay.
-我可以大叫让她听到.-是的,你可以
-I can scream for her.-Yeah,you could.
那你就永远不会知道真♥相♥了,不是吗? 说话小心点
Then you'll never know the truth,will you? Watch yourself.
爸爸,你没事吧?
Pa.You okay?
你说她在撒谎,是什么意思?
You said she's lying.What do you mean?
你不叫玫茜,你叫珍妮
Your name's not Maisy.It's Jenny.
这不是你的家,她不是你妈妈
This isn't your home.She isn't your mom.
害死奥利的那场车祸也害死了她丈夫
The accident that killed Ollie killed her husband,too,
还有她的孩子玫茜
and her baby,Maisy.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你妈妈开的是另一辆车
Your mom was driving the other car.
你的亲妈
Your real one.
听着,她把你和你♥爸♥爸带走取代她的家人作为报复
Look,she took you and your dad to replace her family as payback.
作为惩罚,我知道,她疯了
As punishment.I know,she's mental.
-你在说谎.-为什么?
-You're lying.-Why?
-我为什么要这么做? -因为你是个杀手
-Why would I? -Because you're a killer.
你今晚看到有人被杀了
You saw somebody get killed tonight.
拿枪的不是我,想想看
It wasn't me holding the gun.Think about it.
在这里,看
Here,look.
我记得这个,我记得她的脸
I remember this.I remember her face.
她怎么了? 你知道她在哪儿吗?
What happened to her? Do you know where she is?
我不知道
I don't know.
这他妈的是怎么粘上的? 过来帮帮我
How the fuck is this glued shut? Come on,help me.
你不可能从这些百叶窗里出去
You won't get out of these shutters.
好吧,去他妈的,我们从前门出去
Okay,fuck it.We'll go out through the front.
嘿,待会儿再进行灵魂搜索
Hey.Soul search later.
报♥警♥,我他妈的不在乎了.但现在我们得走了
Call the police.I don't give a fuck.But right now,we gotta go.
妈妈呢?
What about Mama?
-去她的.-我不能就这么走了
-Fuck her.-I can't just leave.
好吧,那就别走,待在这里
Well,then don't.Stay here.
但你不会再有机会离开了
But you won't get the chance to leave again.
-我要去哪里? -船到桥头自然直
-Where will I go? -You figure that out on the way.
把你的老伙计带上卡车,我去叫马蒂
Just get your old boy into the truck.I'll get Matty.
我们在路上给迈克打电♥话♥,我不会错过那艘船
We'll call Mac from the road.I'm not missing that boat.
你为什么要帮我们?
Why are you helping us?
这与你无关
It's not about you.
怎么样?
What's it gonna be?
来吧
Come on.
把他放在车里
Put him in the car.
马蒂
Matty.
操
Fuck.
他在哪?
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
求你了,我能走了吗?
Please,please,can we just go now?
求你了
Please.
操!
Fuck!
就...
Just...
待在这里
Just stay here.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
马蒂
Matty.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing up?
她想让我留下来
She wants me to stay.
什么?
What?
我女儿在哪里?
Where is my daughter?
-你对她做了什么? -你说你不会伤害她的!
-What did you do to her? -You said you wouldn't hurt him!
-马蒂! -你知道当你的朋友来的时候
-Matty! -You know when your friends arrive,
必须有人对车里的尸体负责
someone has to be accountable for the dead body in the car.
你觉得他不会出♥卖♥♥♥你吗?
You think he won't give you away?
不,他不会那样做的
No,he'd never do that.
你自己也说过他不在乎你
You said yourself he doesn't care about you.
-你不会伤害...-闭嘴,你♥他♥妈♥的疯子!
-You can't hurt...-Shut up,you fucking nutter!
马蒂,你在干什么?
Matty,what are you doing?
杰克,求你了,不要.你不用再照顾我了
Jack,please,no.You don't have to look after me anymore.
妈妈会照顾我的
Mama's gonna look after me.
你要做的就是把玫茜还给我,求你了
And all you have to do is just give back Maisy,please.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
我在楼上看到了
I've seen upstairs.
什么?
What?
她欠我的,她欠我的债
She owed me.She owed me a debt.
孩子也知道,她走了
The kid knows,too.She's gone.
-你跟她说了什么? -一切
-What did you tell her? -Everything.
问她做了什么
Ask her what she's done.
她疯了
She's insane.
不,她夺走了我的家人,我夺走了她的
No.She took my family,I took hers!
也许那里也有适合你的
Maybe there could be a place for you,too.
你可以不用跑了,杰克
You could stop running,Jack.
他们说你不能选择你的家庭
They say that you can't choose your family.
但你可以
But you can.
她对选择家庭的看法是对的
She's right about choosing family.
如果你燃烧,我也燃烧
If you burn,I burn.
电影精选列表