不,不,不用
No,no.It's fine.
我不是在问,孩子.还有杰克,我的价格刚刚翻了一番
I'm not asking,son.And,Jack,my price just doubled.
你想让我帮你弟弟,这就是代价,明白了吗?
You want me to help your brother,that is what it costs.Are we clear?
科利斯托尔
Crystal.
现在,这个农场在哪里?
Now,where's this farm?
这是给我的吗?
Is this for me?
现在有个人正在去你农场的路上
There is a man on his way to your farm right now.
无论我对你,对你的玫茜做什么
Whatever I could do to you,to your Maisy,
都比不上他发现他的儿子死了之后会做什么
is nothing compared to what he will do when he finds out that his son is dead.
如果他敢碰我的家人,我就杀了你们
If he touches my family,I'll kill you.
唯一能挡在他和你家人之间的就是我了
The only thing that will stand between him and your family will be me.
还有那袋钱
And that bag of money.
别忘了这一点
Don't forget that.
我们他妈的走吧
Let's fucking go.
马达加斯加的刀林
Forest of Knives,Madagascar.
你觉得那儿是什么样子?
What do you think it's like?
嗯,我不知道,听起来很危险
Well,I don't know.It sounds dangerous.
你说话像妈妈
You sound like Mama.
也许你可以来挪威看我们
Maybe you could come and visit us in Norway.
-可能吧.-嗯?
-Maybe.-Yeah?
妈妈喜欢我待在安全的地方
Mama likes me to be here where it's safe.
我觉得这里很安全
I feel safe here.
好的
Good.
我也喜欢你在这里
I like that you're here,too.
...上周五在伦敦东部进行了一次武装袭击
...with an armed raid in East London last Friday.
警方认为,小迈克尔·麦卡利斯特
Police believe Michael McCalister Jr.,
与兄弟杰克和马修·伯恩一起,可能向北走
along with brothers Jack and Matthew Byrne,maybe headed north.
在过去的几个小时里,警方已经确认马修·伯恩
In the last few hours,police have confirmed that Matthew Byrne
还与精神健康护士凯伦·卡尔的死亡有关而被通缉
is also wanted in relation to the death of the mental health nurse Karen Carr,
她的尸体在周四晚上被发现
whose body was found on Thursday evening.
-我把它关掉,没事的.-他们可能有武器...
-I'll turn it off,it'll be fine.-They may be armed...
让我们假装没听到
Let's pretend we didn't hear it.
-他们在谈论你? -不,不是的
-They were talking about you? -No,no.
我们把它关掉,一切都会好起来的
We just turn it off,and it will be all right.
-你吓到我了.-我没说谎,我不是
-You're scaring me.-I'm not lying.I'm not.
不,我不是.我什么都没做,我只需要...
No,I'm not.I didn't do anything.I just need to...
那不是我,这是个失误,那是个意外
It wasn't me.It was a mistake.It was an accident.
我不应该在那里,他把我留在那里
I wasn't supposed to be there.He left me there,
-而且他认为...-别碰我
-and he thinks...-Don't touch me.
他说这是最好的结果,但事实并非如此,他不听
He said it was for the best,but it wasn't.He wouldn't listen.
-我听你的.-好的,然后...
-I listen to you.-Okay.Well,then...
这不是我的错,我需要你相信我,好吗?
You know,it was not my fault.I need you to believe me.Okay?
-好的.-是我做的,但我没做错什么
-Okay.-I did,but I didn't anything wrong.
我从没听过,好吗?
I never heard it,okay?
我们得下楼去,妈妈很快就回来了
We need to go back downstairs.Mama's gonna be back soon.
如果她发现我放你出去了,我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
If she finds out I let you out,we'll be in a lot of trouble.
好吗?
Okay?
现在你觉得我是坏人了
Now you think I'm bad.
不是
No.
我没有,我保证
I don't.Promise.
把门打开
Open up that door.
马上!
Now!
我得给她爸吃药
I need to give Pa his medication.
等我们定下规矩再说,马蒂,出去
Not till we get some ground rules set.Matty,get out.
-发生什么事了? --会没事的,我保证
-What's going on? -It's gonna be all right.I promise.
听你妈妈的话,动动你的屁♥股♥
Listen to your mom.Move your ass.
我们又回到了正轨,迈克在路上了,我们走吧,坐下!
We're back on track.Mac's on his way.Let's go.Sit down!
-不.-不,不,是你,你去那边
-No.-No,no,you! You,over there.
她和我在一起,就这样
She stays with me,that's the end of it.
-不,这他妈够了! -杰克,拜托
-No,this is the fucking end of it! -Jack,please.
闭嘴马蒂! 走,坐下,马上
Shut the fuck up,Matty! Go.Sit,now.
我们今晚再玩一场
We play it out tonight.
幸福的家庭,是吧?
Happy families,yeah?
你什么都不做,你就会没事
You don't do nothing,you'll be all right.
明天,我们就走了,我向你保证
And tomorrow,we are gone.You have my word.
-否则,我现在就可以结束它.-你想干什么我们就干什么
-Otherwise,I can finish it now.-We'll do whatever you want.
真♥他♥妈♥对
Damn right.
你在流血,杰克
You're bleeding,Jack.
我需要给他服药,求你了
I need his medication.Please.
跟她一起去
Go with her.
你有六十秒的时间
You've got 60 seconds,
否则就没有任何药物能让他复原了
or there won't be any medication that will put him back together.
走
Go.
它有什么作用?
What's it do?
它能控制疼痛
It manages the pain.
这是不对的,他对你讲话的方式
It's not right,the way he talks to you.
不,他是对的,我不该什么都不说的
No,he was right.I shouldn't have said nothing.
不,不,他是不对的
No,no.He's not right.
我知道被打倒是真么滋味
I know what it's like to be beaten down.
你应该得到更好的
You deserve better.
嘿,嘿! 搞什么鬼?
Hey,hey! What the fuck?
-玫茜? -有个车头灯
-Maisy? -There's a headlight.
-可能是迈克.-不,太早了
-It could be Mac.-No,it's too soon.
-你做了什么? -别碰她!
-What did you do? -Don't touch her!
-不要! 她什么都没做! -这个该死的小丑是谁? 快走
-No! She didn't do anything! -Who the fuck is this clown? Move.
-走,快走.-不要
-Go,go.-No.
你在玩我吧,他妈的是个警♥察♥.到这里来
You've got to be shitting me.It's a fucking cop.Come here.
不,请不要那样做,如果你这样做了,就会有更多
No,please don't do that.If you do,there'll be more.
-我来处理.-你最好处理好
-I'll fix it.-You better.
把这孩子带到后面的房♥间去,让她保持安静,不要再搞事了
Hey,take the kid into the back room.Keep her quiet.No more fuck-ups.
-你不应该那样跟我说话.-你说什么?
-You shouldn't talk to me like that.-What did you say?
-没什么.-你♥他♥妈♥敢?
-Nothing.-You fucking dare?
不是现在
Not now.
嘿,你,把这混♥蛋♥赶走
Hey,you.Get rid of this fucking bumpkin.
你好?
Hello?
-晚上好,女士.--晚上好
-Good evening,ma'am.-Good evening.
请原谅我迟到了
Excuse the late hour.
你介意我进去解释一下吗?
You mind if I come inside and explain?
当然,请进
Yes,sure.
你这个时候怎么跑出来了?
What in the God's name has you out at this hour?
大搜捕,全国范围内
Man hunt.Nationwide.
武装劫持,谋杀嫌疑犯,也是其中之一
Armed robbery,murder suspect,too,one of them.
新闻里到处都是
It's all over the news.
原谅我,消息在这里传得可不快
Forgive me.News doesn't travel fast here.
-我能看看吗? -当然
-May I? -Of course.
对不起,把你的收音机弄坏了
Sorry about your radio.
我给你一个新的,一个更好的
I'll get you a new one.A better one.
一个数字的
A digital one.
你真的伤害了别人吗?
Did you really hurt someone?
我从没伤害过他
I never hurt him.
好吧,对不起
Right.Sorry.
这不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
你知道的,不是吗?
You do know that,don't you?
这只是个意外,对吧?
It's just an accident,right?
是的
Yeah.
你认为他们是从这边来的?
You think they came this way?
不太可能的,有消息说他们往北走了.总得有人检查一下
Unlikely.Word is they headed north.Someone had to check.
我抽的是短签
I drew the short straw.
你也看到了,这里没有劫匪
Well,as you can see,no robbers here.
就你们两个经营这片土地吗?
Just the two of you running all this land?
没错
That's right.
那是相当大的负担
That's quite the load.
我比看上去健康
I'm heartier than I look.
客人吗?
Guest?
不是
No.
我们失去了一个孩子
We lost a child.
这看起来很伤感,但在特殊场合,这很有用
It must seem sentimental,but on special occasions,it helps.
我不想强人所难,但外面的情况太糟糕了
I would hate to impose,but it's so grim out there.
我走之前能喝点咖啡吗?
Any chance of some coffee before I head out?
是百叶窗
It's the shutter.
电影精选列表