There could be an infinite number.
这可能并不重要
I'm not sure it's even important.
所以乔和我是一样的?
So, Joe and I are the same?
你把我带到了更高一层
You brought me up a level.
从糖晶到杯子
From the sugar crystal to the cup.
确实如此
I did, indeed.
而你来自碟子?
And you're from the saucer?
这个比喻有点牵强 但是...
Well, the metaphor wears thin, but, uh...
...是的
...yes.
但我还是不明白
But I still don't understand
你是怎么对乔做到的
how you did that with Joe.
简单来说
Well, not to put too fine a point on it,
就是把代码从一个系统
but it was simply a matter of migrating code
迁移到另一个系统
from one system to the next.
好痛 - 不 这只是语义
Ouch. - No, it's semantics.
不是在评判价值
Not a declaration of value,
而是血肉代码
but a flesh, blood code.
创造血肉的代码
Code that creates flesh and blood.
谁知道呢?谁在乎呢?
Who knows? Who cares?
你和我一样人性
You're just as human as I am.
我们都可以继续
Look, we're all free to continue
思考我们的创造者
to wonder about our creators.
你只是恰好从一个
You just happen to have an inside scoop
高一层的人那里得到了内♥幕♥消息
from a guy who's simply a level up.
明白了吗?- 明白了
You feel me? - I feel you.
听着 艾什
Look, Ash.
亨特源于我的傲慢 我的干预
Hunter was born of my hubris, my meddling.
他有能力创造美好的事物
He had all the tools to create something good,
积极的事物
something positive.
但他缺少我在寻找的东西
But he lacked the one thing I was looking for,
我在测试的东西
the one thing I was... I was testing for.
这种空虚差点毁了一切
And that emptiness, it almost destroyed everything.
是什么东西?
The one thing?
共情能力
It's empathy.
然后你出现了
And you showed up.
这个惊喜 这个未知变量
The surprise, the... the unknown variable.
亨特失败了 但你没有
And where Hunter failed, you... you didn't.
你站了出来 你和乔
You stepped up. You and Joe.
你让我重拾信念
You... You restore my faith
我们能变得善良、关爱、友善
that we can be good, caring, kind,
这正是我们最终生存所需要的
which is what we need to be to survive in the end.
看来代码最终会...
It seems the code gets there...
达到这一点
eventually.
这样也不错 对吧?
That's not so bad, right?
确实不错
It isn't so bad.
听着 艾什
Look, Ash.
我创造了一个与现实无异的模拟
I created a simulation that is indistinguishable from reality.
这就是你的现实
It is your reality.
你所知的一切
It's everything you've ever known.
现在也是你的了 乔
And now it's yours, too, Joe.
但很快
But at some point soon,
这个世界的技术水平会达到足够高度
this world will reach a high enough level of technology
创造出自己的模拟
that it creates its own simulation.
所以你看 几乎可以确定
So, you see, it's unlikely, if not impossible,
我的现实也是一个模拟
that my own reality isn't also a simulation.
但我们可能离最初的真实还很远
But chances are we are nowhere close to the original real.
所以好好享受彼此吧
So, enjoy each other.
享受生活带来的一切
Enjoy what life has to offer.
在这里 在上面
Here. Up there.
这重要吗?真的吗?
Does it matter? Really?
给你
There you go.
啊
Ohh.
这一点 我们做对了
This, we got right.