I have to find Hunter, help Ash.
我不认为你是个傻瓜 乔
I don't think you're stupid, Joe.
但那个想法确实很蠢
And that? That is stupid.
他只需动动开关 你就会消失
He can literally flick a switch, and you are gone.
彻底消失 就像从未存在过 - 为什么他还没这么做
Gone like you never existed. - Why hasn't he?
因为每次他作弊 他的行为都不符合
Because every time he cheats, he acts in ways that don't abide
这个宇宙编码的物理法则
by the coded physical laws of his universe.
校验和错误 - 没错
Checksum errors. - Exactly.
艾什解释过
Ash explained.
错误 不一致
Errors. Inconsistencies.
保真度会崩溃
Fidelity goes out the window.
坏数据
Bad data.
坏数据毫无价值
Bad data has no value.
乔 上传完就回家吧
Joe, upload, then go home.
我能帮的都会帮你
I'll try to help where I can.
这是独一无二的
It's one of a kind.
千万别弄丢了
Please don't lose it.
我会把房♥间位置发到你手♥机♥上
I will send the location of the room to your phone.
你需要什么就装什么
Load it with what you need.
这是硬件解密设备
Now, that is hardware decryption.
它能打开门
It'll open the door,
但需要手♥机♥触发后续操作
but the phone will need to trigger what happens next.
你得找到通讯面板
You need to find the comm panel.
触碰它就会开始数据上传
If you touch it, it'll start the data upload.
别碰其他任何东西
Don't touch anything else while you're in there.
好的 还有什么
Okay. What else is there?
找到面板 然后上传
Find the panel. Upload.
祝你愉快 乔
Enjoy the day, Joe.
天啊
God.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
嘿 MEL 希望你满意了
Hey, MEL. I hope you're happy.
我的系统现在运行达到满负荷
My systems are now operating at full capacity.
听着 如果我们不再见面
Listen, if I don't see you again,
谢谢你做的一切 - 很荣幸 乔
thanks for everything. - My pleasure, Joe.
祝你今天愉快
Have a great day.
没用的 这是我的专属密钥
It won't work. It's keyed to me.
我看着挺好用的
Seems like it works okay to me.
你在干扰...
You're messing...
你在干扰不该碰的东西
You're messing with something you shouldn't be.
是你老板在这么做
Your boss is doing that.
DU在哪里
Where's the DU?
在哪里
Where? !
你已经在一个世界里死了
You're already dead in one world.
这个世界也活不长了
Not long here, either.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
早上好
Morning.
那么 艾什...
So, Ash...
...接下来呢
...what now?
你要再杀我一次吗
You going to kill me again?
暂时不会
Not yet.
第一次为什么要杀我
Why did you do it the first time?
你知道为什么
You know why.
因为我发现了你的私人游乐场
Because I found your private playground.
你是说我那价值数十亿的分♥析♥工具吗
Uh, my multi-billion-dollar analysis tool, you mean?
随你怎么说
You say tomato.
你本该停下的
You were supposed to stop.
你似乎玩得很开心
You seem to be enjoying it.
你这混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
凭什么你可以
What gives you the right
玩弄这么多人的生命
to play with so many lives?
那你呢
What about you, huh?
你在那书店里做什么
What were you doing in that bookstore,
不也是在玩弄生命吗
if not playing with lives?
只是在逛逛货架
Just browsing the wares yourself?
买♥♥几本书外带一个男孩
A couple of books and a boy to go?
这不一样
It's different.
你知道这不一样
You know it's different.
好吧 够了
Yeah. Okay, enough of this.
我要去见一个老朋友
I have to, uh, catch up with an old friend.
所以...
So...
你在这里等几分钟应该没问题吧
You're cool to just hang here for a few minutes, right?
没想到你还这么念旧
I didn't take you for the nostalgic type.
很意外收到你的消息
Surprised to hear from you.
见到你真好 老朋友
Always good to see you, old friend.
为什么要干扰我的宇宙
Why are you messing with my universe?
问题就在这里
Oh, see, there's your problem.
我的问题
My problem?
你的占有欲 你那控制欲
Your need to possess, your possessiveness.
去你的 老头子 - 进展顺利
Fuck you, old man. - Worked on that.
这是你自找的
You did it to yourself.
一切本来都很正常
Everything was moving along just fine.
这要看角度
Well, it's a matter of perspective.
你上次实验里死掉的
The billions of dead in your last little test
数十亿人可不这么认为
would beg to differ.
你是说我们的实验吧
Our test, you mean?
等我发现你的计划时已经太晚了
I had no idea what you were planning until it was too late,
你知道的
and you know that.
总是在挑战极限
Always pushing the limits.
像个孩子一样故意破坏东西
You know, breaking things intentionally, like a child,
就像拔掉昆虫的腿
you know, pulling the legs off of insects
只是为了看看会发生什么
just to see what happens.
说实话 - 对啊
If I was being honest... - Mm, yeah.
请说实话
By all means, be honest.
你是个变♥态♥ 老朋友
You're a psychopath, old friend.
我想你心里清楚
And I think you know it.
我只是想做我自己的事
I'm just... trying to do my own thing,
包括不干涉你的事
which includes staying out of your way.
我想相信你
I want to believe that.
虽然这是我们一起创造的
I may have made this with you,
但这是你的游乐场
but it's your playground.
我认了
I am down with that.
呼
Whew.
听你这么说我很高兴
I'm glad to hear that.
嗯
Hmm.
啊
Ow!
糟了
Uh-oh.
不
No.
你怎么... 你怎么
How did... How did you...
说实话 你的问题在于
Your problem, if we're being honest,
你的好奇心或者说同理心
is that your curiosity or your, uh, empathy
每次都会暴露你
gets a better view every time.
当你同意见面 当我们互动时
Once you agreed to meet, once we interacted,
我就找到了你
I found you.
安全措施 - 什么
Safeguards. - Huh?
是的 你快死了
Yeah, you're dying.
几分钟就结束了
Gonna be over in a couple of minutes.
如果你想要的话 我可以备份你的头像
Um, if you want, I can back up your avatar
看在过去的情分上
for old times' sake.
我处理了一些遗留问题
I, uh, wrapped up some of the loose ends.
真不错
Fancy.
该死
Shit.
系统内部启动了某种传输
Some kind of transfer initiated from inside the system.
什么
What?
我想你的人在传输代码出去
I think your guy is transferring code out.
影响了整个街区
It's lighting up a city block.
阻止他 立刻
Stop him. Now.
该死
Shit.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
请选择所需选项
Please select required options.
哦
Oh.
我要杀你多少次才够