I'll get it.
毛巾在哪里
Where do you keep the towels?
乔
Joe?
我知道你现在感觉不好 但你会好起来的
I know it doesn't feel like it, but you're gonna be okay.
她走了
She's gone.
我...
I...
也许她去了更好的地方 - 别这样敷衍我
Maybe she's in a better place. - Oh, don't patronize me.
别这样
Just... don't.
那么 你看...
Well, look, you, uh...
你拿我这杯吧
You take mine.
明天我再带咖啡来
Come back tomorrow with more coffee.
但是 记得吃点东西
But, uh, eat something, okay?
乔
Joe.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
再见
See you soon.
或许不会再见了 随便吧
Or I won't. Either way.
该死的...
Fucking...
检测到武器发射 你安全吗
A weapon has been discharged. Are you safe?
请回应 乔
Please respond, Joe.
我正在联♥系♥当局
I am contacting the authorities.
不不不不不不 别
No, no, no, no! No, no, wait, wait, wait.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
乔
Joe!
早安 乔
Good morning, Joe.
你收到艾什的新消息
You have a new message from Ash.
需要我播放吗
Would you like me to play it?
你又收到艾什的一条紧急消息
You have another new message from Ash, marked urgent.
要播放吗
Should I play it?
在这里
In here.
兄弟 你还好吗
You okay, brother?
你也看到了 对吧
You see that, right?
噢
Oh.
你查看过任何消息吗
Have you checked any of those?
也许这是她留给你的
Well, maybe it's, uh, a message for you
以防万一出什么事
in case anything happened to her.
我想过 但是这些屏幕和
I-I thought of that, but the screens and the, um...
怎么了
Well, what?
没什么 就是
You know, nothing. It's, uh...
可能是打击太大了
shock, maybe.
回家吧
Look, go home.
好好休息 然后再看消息...
Get some rest, and then you check the message...
这些消息
messages.
可能会帮你释怀
You might get some closure.
我能在这里看吗
Would you mind if I checked here, actually?
我现在还不想回去
I'm not sure I want to go back yet.
当然可以
Mi casa!
随你便
It's all yours.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
嘿
Hey.
如果你看到这个 就说明我出事了
If you're seeing this, something's happened to me.
我可能再也见不到你了
And I might not see you again.
为此...
For that...
我非常非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
我需要你帮忙 这很重要
I need your help. It's important.
一开始可能不太明白
It might not make sense right away,
但我需要你帮我拿一样东西
but I need you to get something for me.
你的书店里...
Your bookstore...
有一个特别订单在等你
there's a special order there waiting for you.
你愿意帮忙吗
Will you help?
好的 当然
Yes. Of course.
谢谢 详细信息正在下载
Thank you. Details are downloading.
我计划好了这一切
I planned for this.
不是为了发生的这些事
Not... Not for... everything that's happened,
而是为了这个
but for this.
把包裹带回你家
Bring the package back to your place.
我们稍后再聊
I'll talk to you again later.
我爱你
I love you.
我们有进一步联♥系♥
We have further contact.
我们该置之不理
We should leave it alone.
跟踪他 告诉我他接下来做什么
Track him. Let me know what he does next.
收到
Copy.
老板 你还好吗
Hey, boss, are you doing okay?
有我的包裹吗
Was something delivered for me?
对 在这里
Uh, right. Yeah.
这个挺珍贵的 - 谢谢
This one's a prize. - Thank you.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow?
好 我到时通知你
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'll let you know.
他有... - 某个东西
He has... - Something.
拦下他
Take him down.
拿回那个东西
Retrieve whatever that is.
支援正在路上
Backup incoming.
收到
Copy.
楼层
Floor?
同一层
Same.
这是怎么回事
What is happening?
梅尔 有人想闯进来
MEL, someone's trying to break in!
需要我报♥警♥吗
Should I call the authorities?
笃笃笃
Knock, knock.
对 - 现在就报♥警♥
Yes! - Contacting authorities now.
抱歉 乔 我好像掉线了
I'm sorry, Joe. I appear to be offline.
正在重新连接
Reattempting.
噢 呃 呃
Oh. Uh, uh, uh...
妈的
Oh, fuck.
出事了 扶我起来
Something's wrong. Help me up.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
梅尔
MEL.
滚开
Fuck off!
我不明白
I don't understand.
我跟你一样困惑 伙计
You and me both, pal.
乔
Joe.
梅尔 暂停艾什的信息
MEL, pause Ash's message.
抱歉 我没听明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
能重复一遍吗
Could you rephrase?
乔
Joe?
嘿
Hey.
梅尔 这是真的吗
MEL, is this real?
抱歉 能换个方式问吗
I'm sorry, could you rephrase the question?
天啊
Jesus!
我来解释
I'll explain.
你在哪
Where are you?
我不是故意神秘
I didn't mean to be mysterious.
只是黑入连接花了点时间
It just took me a while to hack a connection.
这里的时间运转方式有些不同
And time works a bit differently here.
这里是哪里 - 我来的地方
"Here"? - Where I'm from.
那里的
There's, uh...
技术
The technology,
几乎不可能获取访问权限 但我做到了
it's almost impossible to get access, but I did.
不 不 不 我亲眼看着你死去
No, no, no, no, no, no. I saw you die.
我看见有人杀了你 - 我知道
I saw someone kill you. - I know.
我知道 对不起 真的很抱歉
I know, I know, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
有太多事要告诉你
Oh, there's so much I have to tell you.
太多想说的话
So much... So much I want to say.
我需要先解释一些事
I just need to explain a few things first.
可以吗
Is that okay?
好的
Okay.
多年前 技术突飞猛进...
Years ago, technology made several rapid jumps...
机器学习 行为建模
machine learning, behavioral modeling,
人工智能 超真实渲染
artificial intelligence, ultra-realistic rendering.
很多都是由娱乐产业推动的
A lot of it was driven by the entertainment industry.
游戏 流媒体 深度学习
Gaming, streaming, deep learning,
人工智能又吸引了其他方面...