Yeah. Stress relief.
况且你的工作就是确保没人入侵
Besides, it's your job to make sure no one else gets in.
对吧? 这是你的职责 不是吗
Right? That's... That's you? That's your job?
唯一的办法就是彻底切断
The only way to do that is to isolate it completely
与全球网络的连接 那样的话
from global networks. - Well, if I do that,
我就无法输入数据了
then I can't feed it,
系统效率会大打折扣,所以...
and it doesn't work as effectively, so...
可以作为模拟器使用
It can function as a simulator.
我们有出色的分♥析♥能力
We have excellent analytics.
效率会大打折扣
It doesn't work as effectively.
我们应该遵照法♥院♥命令关闭系统
We should have spun it down with the court order.
我们在冒暴露的风险,安东尼
We're risking exposure, Anthony.
又发生入侵了
We had another incursion.
大量数据被移♥动♥
A huge amount of data just moved around.
我在追踪 但是... 好吧
I'm tracking it, but... - Okay.
这个世界烂透了
The world is shit.
你明白吧
You get that, right?
就像... 我们是什么
Like... what are we?
总的来说 数十亿蠢货
Collectively, billions of idiots,
正在毁灭我们唯一的家园
decimating the only home that we have.
但我们有办法
But we have a way.
我们有方法
We have way
去进行任何可能的测试
to run any conceivable test
在事情发生之前预知结果
to find out what happens before it happens,
在我们把环境的主导权
before we have to hand over the keys to the environment
交给化石燃料企业之前
to the fossil fuel conglomerates,
在我们重蹈第16版的覆辙
before we go down the same path as version 16
选出一个独♥裁♥的
and elect an autocratic,
自恋狂当高♥官♥之前
malignant narcissist to high office.
记得那场灾难吗
Remember that fucking mess?
他和他的暴徒差点让我们
Him and his mob almost cost us
在七年内失去半个地球
half the globe in seven years.
在更多数百万人死于
Before millions of more people die
毫无意义的冲突之前
in senseless conflict
这些冲突源于原始意识形态
based on primitive ideologies
源于远古迷信
born out of ancient superstitions,
大规模操纵 定向虚假信息
mass manipulation, targeted disinformation.
这个世界烂透了
The world is shit!
但我要修复它
But I'm going to fix it.
我正在修复
I am fixing it.
你在杀人以达到目的
You're killing people to do it.
数以十亿计的人
Billions of people.
算法生成的人口单位而已
Algorithmically generated population units.
外界不会这么看
The rest of the world doesn't see it like that.
法♥院♥也不会
Nor do the courts.
去他妈的法♥院♥
The courts can go fuck themselves!
他们会立法把我们变成一堆灰烬
They will legislate us into a burning cinder.
保持隐秘 保持连接
Keep it hidden. Keep it connected.
想办法解决
Figure it out.
艾丽卡
Erica.
我的地球仪
My globe.
嗯...
Um...
找到那个被我射伤的女孩...
find that girl I shot...
...在现实世界里找到她
...here in the real world.
死去的女孩 我能帮你什么
What can I help you with, dead girl?
真的是你 没错 - 你找到我了
It is you. - And you found me,
穿透了我的防火墙
through my firewalls, no less.
听着 谈话很危险
Hey, talking is risky,
我只能给你30秒时间
so I can give you another 30 seconds.
我需要知道它在哪里 你能帮我找到吗
I need to know where it is. Can you help me find it?
找什么 - 数字宇宙
Find what? - The DU.
系统的物理位置
The physical system location.
我还需要有效的网络密钥才能重新进入
And I need a valid network key to get back in.
它是分布式的 可能在任何地方 处处都是
It's distributed. It could be anywhere. Everywhere.
你疯了吗
Oh, and are you out of your freaking mind?
你凭什么认为我能帮你
What makes you think I can help?
或者愿意帮你
Or would?
一开始我是想关闭它
When I first started, I was trying to get it shut down.
现在情况变得... - 很复杂 没错
Now things are... - Complicated. Yes.
乔
Joe.
看来你也在用它
Seems like you're using it yourself.
你在里面做什么
What are you doing in there?
我们会再联♥系♥的
We'll be in touch.
跟丢了 她不会走远
Missed her. Can't be far.
搜查这里 翻个底朝天
Scan the place. Turn it upside down.
是的 请求支援
Yeah. Requesting your support.
你带武器了吗
You armed?
没有智能或联网设备
Nothing smart or network-connected.
惰性非金属纳米石墨烯刀片
Inert non-metallic nano-graphene blades.
这不是标配
That isn't standard issue.
是私人装备 - 弹簧加载的
It's personal. - Spring-loaded?
这肯定不合法
Well, it can't be legal.
咖啡
Coffee.
给你
There you are.
你喜欢模拟设备 - 嗯
You like things analog. - Mm.
如果你喜欢可以借用一些
Well, you're welcome to borrow something if you like.
嗯
Mmm.
啊
Ahh!
我很早就发现
I long ago learned that I retain things better
看实体书能记得更牢
when I read from the hard copy,
欣赏原作艺术品也是
absorb works of art from the original source.
这样不那么虚无缥缈
It's just... it's less ephemeral.
数字的东西转眼就没了
Digital, it can be gone like that.
就像你一样
Like you.
你了解我什么
What do you know about me?
我知道你和亨特合作过
I know that you worked with Hunter.
某种合作关系
Some kind of partnership.
你消失了
You disappeared.
嗯,更像是一种共生关系
Mm, it's more like a co-dependency
这不是全部 但现在知道这些够了
and not the whole story, but probably enough for now.
他在追杀我
He's after me.
你被杀的时候没看出来吗
Did, uh, getting yourself killed give it away, did it?
我是说在现实世界里
Out here, I mean.
你一开始为什么要进入系统
What were you doing in the system in the first place?
我是自♥由♥职业者 之前做情报工作
I'm freelance. Intel for a while before that.
我擅长追踪数据
I'm good at tracing data,
建立联♥系♥ - 我看出来了
making connections. - I've seen.
这种专有系统不是随便就能
You don't just hack into proprietary systems
谷歌♥搜索就能黑进来的
like this by googling.
你很厉害 索尔韦小姐
You're impressive, Miss Solway.
我大学毕业后被招募
I was recruited out of college,
做了十年分♥析♥师
trained 10 years as an analyst.
当森泰克的事情开始时
I went out on my own with a small team
我带着一个小团队单干
when all of this started with Sentech.
我们确信亨特没有遵守法♥院♥命令
We were convinced Hunter wasn't following the court orders.
森泰克发展太快 变得太强大
Sentech was growing too fast, becoming too powerful,
他的企业伙伴们也是
as were his corporate pals,
还有一些与他做生意的寡头
a few oligarchs he did business with.
一些有钱任性的边缘国家
Some fringe nations with money to burn.
利用数字宇宙的迭代数据
Using data from DU iterations.
我们只是想证实已知的事实
We were just trying to confirm what we already knew,
真正处理它
really, deal with it.
而你就这样留下来加班了
And you just stuck around after hours?
我看到了我看到的
I saw what I saw.
它的本质
What it was.
关闭它或让亨特重启
It wouldn't have been right to shut it down
都是不对的
or let Hunter restart it.
这些...
These...
这些都是活生生的人
These are people.
只是在过着自己的生活
Just going about their lives.
那你在里面做什么