So, what are you doing in there,
卖♥♥报纸和糖果吗
selling newspapers and candy?
我知道亨特会继续运行它
I knew Hunter would keep it running.
好处太多了
There's just too many benefits.
就像一个数字水晶球
It's like a-a digital crystal ball.
数字宇宙能展示给我们很多东西
There is so much the DU can... can show us,
能教会我们很多
can teach us,
不受外界干扰
without outside interference.
这不算回答
That's not an answer.
这是我能给的答案
It's the one I can give.
是你 对吧
It was you, wasn't it?
救了乔 改变事情来帮助他
Saving Joe, changing things to help him?
我就当你默认了
I'll take that as a yes.
为什么
Why?
也许他不像表面看起来那么简单
Maybe there's more to him than meets the eye.
我想你已经知道这点了
I think you know that already.
那你会帮我吗
So, will you help me?
我需要摆脱亨特的追踪
I need to get Hunter off my ass,
找个安全的地方 见见乔
find somewhere safe, see Joe.
重新进入系统 - 是的
Go back in? - Yes.
求你了
Please.
你真的爱上他了
You really love him.
我知道他不是真实的
I get that he's not... real.
但现在真实已经不是一个简单的定义了
But we are way past real as an easy definition.
你在取笑我吗 - 不不不 我没有
Are you making fun of me? - No, no, no, I'm not.
我只是说你的感受
I-I'm saying there's nothing strange
一点也不奇怪
about the way you're feeling.
这本来就是设计的目的
That was the whole point of the design.
所以你会帮我
So, you'll help me?
我会帮你
I will.
但首先
But first things first.
我要带你去安全的地方
I need to get you somewhere safe.
不是这里
Not here.
市中心有一家自主酒店
There's an autonomous hotel downtown.
我是股东之一
I'm part owner.
你可以在那里低调藏身
You can lay low,
必要时可以登录
log in if you must.
我会给你一个网络地址和新的加密密钥
I'll get you a network address and a new encrypted key.
从长远来看
Long term,
我还不确定该如何应对亨特
I'm not sure how to handle Hunter yet.
更别说拯救这个系统版本了
Never mind save this iteration of the system,
这意味着要偷走它
which means stealing it.
对 我有个计划
Yeah, I have a plan for that.
但现在亨特还没注意到我
But right now, I'm not on Hunter's radar.
我喜欢这种不被他发现的状态
I like not being on his radar.
嘿
Hey.
你在这里
You're here.
奥利弗
Oliver.
贝拉米 这个版本已经走到尽头了
Bellamy, this iteration's run its course.
是时候把它存档离线研究了
Time to archive it and study it offline.
每天看着你因为我的离去而痛苦
It was killing me every day, knowing that you were in pain,
这让我备受煎熬
thinking that I was gone.
我只想联♥系♥你
All I wanted to do was reach out to you.
当亨特杀了我 也切断了我的访问权限
And when Hunter killed me, he killed my access.
第一次找到进入方法就花了我好几个月
It had taken me months to find a way in the first time.
我爱你
I love you.
我不知道该如何回应
I wish I knew what to do with that.
你可以说你也爱我
You could tell me you love me, too.
但如果我说了 会不会只是程序在说话
But if I do, is that just... programming, talking?
我的整个世界观都崩塌了
My whole world view's kind of broken.
如果你发现...
How would you feel...
自己只是游戏里的角色 会作何感想
if you found out you were just a character in a game?
这不是游戏 - 你确定吗
It's not a game. - You sure?
这不是游戏
It's not a game.
这是我所知的最真实的事
This is as real as anything I know.
也许我的另一种生活才是梦
Maybe my other life is a dream.
也许这才是最重要的
Maybe this is the one that counts.
但你有选择
But you have a choice.
你也是
So do you.
不 我没有 你可以离开这里
No, I don't. You can leave this.
这就是我的全部
This is all I have.
我需要喝一杯 - 乔
I need a drink. - Joe.
请回来
Please come back.
我把你拉出来了
I pulled you out.
你能做到吗 - 现在别说这个 听着
You can do that? - Not now. Listen.
亨特已经发现你了 他正在投入大量
Hunter is onto you, and he's throwing a hell of a lot
运算能力追踪你 该走了
of compute your way. It's time to move.
我只需要给乔传个信息
I just need to get a message to Joe.
艾什 快离开
Ash! Get out!
该死
Fuck!
奥利弗 - 乔 今天过得怎样
Oliver! - Joe! How goes the day?
艾什她... - 我知道 我知道
Ash... she... - I know, I know.
不 不是 她刚才在这里
No, no. No, not... she was here.
我正在和她说话 她突然就...
I was speaking with her, and she just...
消失了 她离开了
she disappeared. She... She left.
我...
I...
听着 我不知道这是怎么回事
Look, man, I don't know how this works.
帮帮我 拜托
Help me. Please.
该死 该死 该死 该死 该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
我不知道该如何处理这个...
I don't know how to deal with this...
任何事情 她还活着
with anything. She's alive!
但这意味着什么 我还活着吗
But what does that mean? Am I?
如果我爱她,这是真实的吗
If I love her, is that even real?
我的感觉是否... - 乔
Does anything I feel even... - Joe!
她遇到麻烦了 是吗
She's in trouble, isn't she?
好吧,好吧
Alright. Alright.
那就只有这件事是重要的了
Then that's all that matters.
我该怎么帮她
How do I help her?
坐下吧
Have a seat.
这个世界很快就不值得冒险了
This world won't be worth the risk much longer.
明白吗 - 他会关闭它
Understand? - He'll shut it down.
至少是这个版本
This iteration, anyway.
他可能已经开始这个过程了
He's probably already started the process.
风头过去后他可以重新启动
He could just spin it back up when the heat's off.
但对你来说,这就是终点了
But for you, it's the end of the line.
你所知道的一切都会消失
Everything you know, gone.
你也会消失
You, gone.
这不仅关乎你和艾什
It's not just about you and Ash.
还关乎数十亿人活下去的权利
It's about billions of people and their right to live.
我只是鱼缸里的一条鱼
I'm just a fish in a tank.
你远不止于此
You're so much more than that.
把你携带的数据传出去
Get the data you're carrying out.
怎么做 - 多年前
How? - Years ago,
软件设计师常在代码中留下一些东西
software designers used to leave stuff behind in the code.
复活节彩蛋 - 可以这么说
Easter eggs? - In a manner of speaking.
它们通常与环境中的特定位置相连
They're usually tied to a specific place
某个可以储备物资的地方
in the environment, somewhere to stock up,
获取作弊码 传输数据
get cheat codes, transfer things in and out.
开♥发♥者模式 - 这里有这样的地方
Developer mode. - There's a place like that here.
你怎么知道 - 因为是我建造的
How do you know? - Because I built it.
里面有什么 - 一个让你上传
What's in it? - A way for you to upload
携带的数据的方法 - 是什么
the data you're carrying. - Which is?
那是一个实例
It's an instance.
是你打开那本书时
A backup of the entire digital universe
整个数字宇宙的备份
from the moment you opened that book.
这就是艾什试图传出去的数据
That's the data Ash is trying to get out.
天啊 - 的确如此
Holy shit. - Indeed.
所以 到那里去 上传
So, get there, upload.
然后呢 - 等着
Then? - Sit tight.
不 我不能这样
No, I can't do that.
我必须找到亨特 帮助艾什