升级
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我醒了
I'm awake.
早安 乔
Good morning, Joe.
你今天有几项日程安排
You have several items on your calendar today.
需要我为你读出来吗
Would you like me to read them to you?
不用了 我没事
No. I'm good.
收到艾什助理的请求
You have a request from Ash's assistant.
早上九点半在老世界咖啡馆
Coffee at Old World Roasters. 9:30 a.m.
确认一下 然后给玛克辛发消息
Confirm that and send a note to Maxine.
让她在我到之前看着店
Ask her to mine the fort till I get in.
正在重新配置
Reconfiguring.
都安排好了
All set.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Hm.
第一次来书店吗
First time in a bookstore?
是的
Yeah.
不是
No.
细节真美
Beautiful detail.
我在开玩笑
I was joking.
说实话 我更喜欢
I mean, personally, I prefer
书页里的内容
what's written inside on the pages,
不过 每个人都有自己的偏好
but, uh, you know, to each their own.
你喜欢咖啡吗
Do you like coffee?
噢 谁不喜欢咖啡呢
Oh, everyone likes coffee.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
呃 乔
Uh, Joe.
你呢
Yours?
一起来吗
Coming?
现在吗
Now?
你还有更好的时间吗
You got a better time?
没有 呃...
No, uh...
玛克辛 我能不能...
Oh, Maxine, are you, uh, okay if I, uh...
去吧
Yeah.
对了 我叫艾什
It's Ash, by the way.
艾什
Ash.
好的
Okay.
看来你读过这些
So you've read that stuff.
是的 读过
I have. Yeah.
很发人深省
Makes you think.
若没有人类的道德进步潜能
Without man in his potential for moral progress,
整个现实世界将只是荒野
the whole of reality would be a mere wilderness thing,
毫无意义 没有终极目标
in vain, and have no final purpose.
嗯
Hm.
终极目标
Final purpose.
我对此持保留态度
I don't know about that.
也许我们拥有的就是当下
Maybe we have what we have
每天尽力而为就好
and you do your best with it day by day.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
对我来说 这让一切变得
Oh, for me, it just makes things feel...
更有深度
richer, somehow.
拍张照吧 能留得更久
Take a picture, it'll last longer.
哦 这主意不错
Oh, that's... that's actually a good idea.
啊 - 这样我就能有证据了
Hm? - This the way I'll have proof.
什么证据
Proof of what?
证明有位美女愿意跟我一起玩
Of a beautiful woman hanging out with me.
好了 MEL 我出门了
Okay, MEL. I'm out.
系统已启动警戒
System is now armed.
您有30秒时间离开
You have 30 seconds to depart.
祝您今天愉快 乔
Have a great day, Joe.
你也是 伙计
You, too, pal.
我的兄弟
My brother!
这么美好的一天你怎么样
How are you this beautiful day?
我很好 奥利弗 你呢
I'm doing well, Oliver. Yourself?
没什么可抱怨的 - 我要去见艾什
Eh, no complaints. - I'm off to see Ash.
啊 幸运的家伙
Ah! Lucky man.
是啊 我心里清楚
Yeah. Don't I know it?
给你
There you go.
哦 我该猜是谁
Oh, I'm supposed to guess who.
嗯哼 - OK
Mm-hmm. - Okay.
好吧 要么是我美丽的女朋友
Well, it's either my beautiful girlfriend
就是我这美好早晨要见的人
who I'm meeting on this wonderful morning.
或者是...
Or...
我另一个更性感的女朋友
it's my other, sexier girlfriend
来自城市另一边的那个
from the bad part of town. -
你呀 嗨
Oh, you! Hi.
嗯
Hmm.
需要点什么
What can I get for you?
一杯卡布奇诺 谢谢
I'll have a cappuccino, please.
马上就好
You got it.
之后你要去工作吗
You have to work after?
是的 - 你知道 我很想
Yeah. - You know, I would love
真想知道你是做什么的
to know what that is.
你知道好奇心会带来什么后果
You know what they say about curiosity.
不知道 - 真的
No. - Really?
哦
Oh.
你爱上我了
You adore me.
是的
I do.
所以...
So...
...我想让你知道一件事
...I want you to know something.
关于什么 - 你
About? - You.
关于你的事
About you.
嘿
Hey!
我爱你 乔
I love you, Joe.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
艾什...
Ash...
艾什 你只是让我吃惊了 仅此而已
Ash, you surprised me. That's all.
我需要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
什么都可以说
Anything.
我不是这里的人
I'm not from here.
我知道 你是布里奇沃特来的
I know. You're from Bridgewater.
不 我是说我不是来自... 这里
No. I mean, I'm not from... here.
不
No.
你们认识吗
Do you two know each other?
别
Don't.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
MEL 关掉所有设备
MEL, shut everything down.
这是你第二周
This is your second week
没有离开公♥寓♥了 乔
without leaving the apartment, Joe.
你身体不舒服吗 需要我叫人来帮忙吗
Are you unwell? Should I call for assistance?
你能给艾什打电♥话♥吗
Can you call Ash?
我现在无法完成这个操作
I am not currently able to do that.
嗯
Hmm.
那就滚开
Well, then fuck off.
让我睡觉
Just let me sleep.
有人来访
You have a visitor.
别理他
Don't answer.
是奥利弗
It's Oliver.
他已经来过三次了
This is the third time he's been by.
好吧
Fine.
乔 你在吗
Joe, are you there?
我在
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm here.
嘿 伙计 我带来了好东西
Hey, man. Uh... got the good stuff.
让我上去吧
Let me up?
热的喝起来更好
I hear it's better hot.
味道如何
Good?
我什么都尝不出来
I can't taste anything.
什么
What?
味道 我尝不出任何味道
Taste. I can't... I can't.
我来收拾