He's gotta be dead.
他一定死了
He didn't come out.
他没有出来
Everybody in there has gotta be dead.
里面的人一定都死了
A little after dawn, Joe and Galt got me to the abandoned church.
天刚破晓 乔和戈尔就送我去废教堂
The bill for helping the Indian girl included kicked-in ribs...
救美的代价是肋骨被踢断
...a broken nose...
折了鼻梁骨
...one eye mashed up pretty good.
一只眼睛肿如核桃
But all I needed was a gun and some time to heal.
但我只需要一把枪 和一点时间养伤
Hey, Joe.
乔!
That's enough.
够了!
Get him inside.
把他弄进去
Give him a little more.
再给他来点
He needs another drink. No.
- 他要再喝一杯 - 不
No!
不
No!
不
We know he ain't dead yet.
我们知道他还没死
We counted the bodies out there.
我们数过尸体
Maybe you should take your shoes off and look at your toes.
你应该脱鞋数你的脚趾
Hickey gets back, we'll be cutting them off one by one.
等希奇回来 一切一根切掉
I knew by the sound of the car it wasn't Joe.
我听得出那不是乔的车
It's a funny thing about people.
人真是奇怪
One time out of a hundred, they turned out better than you expect.
原来是出乎意表的好事
Just your old amigo.
是老朋友来了
Joe got caught making his daily run.
乔在送饭的时候被逮着
The food, the bandages, they just gave him away.
所带的食物 绷带泄了底
Hickey?
希奇逮到他?
No, McCool and a couple other guys.
是麦古和两个手下
Hickey and Doyle are in Mexico.
布奇和杜尔在墨西哥
Doyle's still looking for that half-breed Indian girl.
杜尔还在找那杂种婆
I mean, is that a persistent little bastard or what?
你说这龟儿子顽不顽固?
Where did they take Joe?
他们把乔押在哪?
They're all over at Strozzi's hotel.
在史托兹的宾馆
Doyle moved them all over there after winning the war.
杜尔战胜之后接收了
You really think that you're gonna fight anybody with that?
你用那玩意能打谁?
I can get a gun with it.
我可以用它来夺枪
That's the only help you gonna get.
我只能帮你到此
I always hated it when I owe somebody.
我一向怕欠人情债
But sometimes you just gotta play out a bad hand.
有时候要用坏牌博好牌
There were gonna be a lot more wooden boxes in Smiley's window.
葬仪社有更多的棺材
But what the hell. Everybody ends up dead.
反正人生自古谁无死
It's just a matter of when.
只差早死与晚死
Well, thank you.
谢谢你!
God!
天啊
Damn!
糟糕!
Go back to the Red Bird. Get my valise.
回红鸟去拿我的手提箱
Bring another bottle of whiskey.
再拿一瓶威士忌来
Yes, sir. Right away, sir.
是 马上就去!
What's that?
什么意思?
It's a message for Hickey.
给希奇的信息
Him and Doyle get back, you tell them I'm out at Slim's Roadhouse.
他回来时说我在史林姆
Slim's Roadhouse?
史林姆宾馆
It's burned to the ground.
已经化为灰烬
It's gone, the whole place.
整栋宾馆不见了
Are you all right?
你要紧吗?
When is that ranger due back?
那个骑警几时回来?
Day after tomorrow.
后天!
That will give you enough time to get it cleaned up.
你有时间清理
Cleaned up? I'm just gonna haul those bodies out of the hotel...
清理? 我把尸体拖到沙漠里...
...take them out in the desert and let the coyotes chew on them for a while.
给那些土狼打牙祭
Then I'm headed for Houston.
然后投奔休斯顿
Even Frank the undertaker is leaving town, for chrissake.
葬仪社老板也跑了
What kind of town we gonna have without an undertaker?
没有葬仪社的市镇怎么待?
How about you, Joe? You're staying put, ain't you?
乔 你呢? 要留下吗?
No, sir. Right now, I'm going with him.
不要 我要跟他走
Like hell you are.
你才不会跟他
I just wanna see this thing finished.
我只想看大结局
I earned it.
我有资格看
Joe and I sat up all night waiting for Hickey and Doyle.
乔和我坐了一夜等杜和希奇
When this thing got started, all I wanted to do was make some money.
当初我只是想捞一票
Somewhere along the way, it all got personal.
结果演变成私人恩怨
You know...
你知道...
...for a guy with no principles, sometimes you act kind of peculiar.
没有原则的人居然也仗义行侠
Don't go getting mushy on me, Joe.
乔 别对我动感情
I was just trying to say thank you.
我只是表达谢意
When I hear people thanking me, I generally start running.
一有人谢我 我就得跑路
How's your wound doing?
你的伤势如何?
Hurts like hell.
痛死人了
Closest doctor to here anymore is just across the river in Mexico.
最近的医生也在河界那边
I can show you the way.
我可以带路
Go on back there and hide.
回去躲起来
Go find a spot. Go on.
去找个地方 去!
Stay hidden.
躲起来!
You had me fooled.
你把我骗过了
I really thought you burned up with the rest of them.
我以为你也烧死了
I knew better.
不出我所料
It was always gonna come down to something like this.
你我终归要决一死战
I want you thinking about me when you're dying.
我要你临死时想着我
Looks to me like you're the one bleeding.
流血的是你
Now, hold it.
等一下!
We can get you a doctor.
我们送你去看医生
Get you patched up.
治好你的伤
You're gonna run this town with us. I need you.
一起经营这个镇 我需要你!
Give me a fair fight, you won't need a doctor.
来公平决斗 用不着看医生了
Now, wait. We don't need the guns.
等一下 不必用枪
You, me and Hickey, we won this war. We're survivors.
你我和希奇打嬴这场仗
We won! We won!
我们得胜 得胜!
I haven't found the girl yet.
我还没找到那女子
You know, the girl.
你知道 那女子
You must know where she is.
你晓得她的下落
You think we can still find her?
还能找得到她吗?
We can go to Mexico.
我们去墨西哥找
She's up there in the mountains.
她在山区...
Some little village.
小村庄里
She had a kid.
她有个小孩
A little girl.
一个小女孩
I gotta get her back.
我得找她回来
I'm telling you we can be partners.
我们可以做伙伴
That's for what he done to my town. Ha-ha.
这是报复他破坏我的市镇
You're gonna have to kill me too.
你也得杀我
No. Don't worry.
不杀 你放心
I'm all done.
我杀完了
I'm just gonna watch.
接下来只看热闹
I don't wanna die in Texas.
我不想死在德州
Chicago maybe.
芝加哥还可以
You can meet me there if you want, and try and kill me.
你可以去那边找我 想法子杀我
Maybe you're the kind of guy...
也许你是那种...
...that would shoot an unarmed man in the back.
在背后放冷枪的小人
Done worse than that.
我更卑鄙
I can't say it all went exactly the way I planned.
虽然不完全如我所安排
But I was right about one thing.
我有一点却是对的
They were all better off dead.
他们死了才会太平
Goddamn, I wasn't real sure this old gun would still shoot.
好险 我不知道这旧枪是否管用
Looks like you got yourself a new car.
看来你有新车了
And that was it.
事情就是这样
It ended about the same place where it started.
在那开始也在那结束
Out in the desert on the road to Mexico.
滚滚黄沙往墨西哥的途中
And I was just as broke as when I arrived.
我跟刚来时一样潦倒落魄
But something would turn up.
不过总会有状况
It always does.
一向如此
电影精选列表