Keep the 500 you owe me.
你欠我五百元不要了
The rest is mine for the work I did down in Mexico.
其余算你的工资
You let him walk away? Nobody goes. We don't need you. Never.
- 你任由他离开吗? - 他不能走 谁也不能
You get back here, you yellow son of a bitch.
回来 孬种龟儿子
Get him, now. Put those down!
- 杀了他 - 把枪放下!
Berto. Smith.
贝尔托 史密斯
Something you wanna say to me, Giorgio, huh?
乔治 怎么样? 有什么要说吗?
Fucking kill you, bastard.
我他妈宰了你
It's not your fault Giorgio's a halfwit.
乔治天生笨怪不得你
You really wanna get killed for a halfwit?
你要为一个白♥痴♥送命?
Let it go.
算了吧
Put it down.
把枪放下!
Hey.
嘿
Tell Mr. Doyle I turned Strozzi down.
你跟杜先生说我拒绝史托兹了
What the hell you grinning about?
你笑什么?
Goddamn, that was great.
天杀的 过瘾!
I guess you don't work for Strozzi no more.
你大概不帮史托兹做事了
You ever wash these, Joe?
乔 你洗过杯子吗?
Working for Strozzi had about played itself out.
帮史托兹做事本来有赚头
Until Hickey showed up, I was out of moves.
希奇出现后就没搞头了
I decided to dry out a little.
我决心不喝酒
Went two days without a drink. For me, that's pretty good.
两天不喝酒对我来说很难得
You know, sitting out here in the open just might not be a real good idea...
竟敢坐在空旷处 你活得不耐烦了
...for a fella that's got as many enemies as you got.
像你这样到处树敌
I thought everybody liked me.
你以为我是人见人爱
I'm such a nice guy.
我是个老好人
This is Mr. Doyle's girl.
这是杜尔先生的马子
I'm bringing her back from church.
我从教堂把她带回来
Going to church makes her feel better about keeping company with Mr. Doyle.
她去求神原谅她陪杜先生睡觉
That right, honey?
是吗 宝贝?
You don't wanna miss out on the big money.
你不想错过赚大钱的机会吧
This little war with Strozzi's gonna be over soon.
跟史托兹的这场小斗很快会结束
Hickey's back.
希奇回来了
We got problems.
有问题来了
Strozzi broke the truce, hit our trucks in Mexico...
史托兹破坏停火 伏击我们的卡车
...killed all our guys...
杀光我们的人
...jacked the whole load.
抢走所有的货
Hey. How's my car?
我的车怎么样?
Oh, I fixed that inner tube and I fixed that headlight.
我补好内胎换过头灯
She's good as new, except for that windshield.
全新的 除了挡风玻璃
I ordered new glass, but it's gonna take a while.
我已经订购了 但是要等
Will this cover it?
这些钱够吗?
Twenty dollars? That's way too much.
二十块钱 还有剩
But I got some information I'll trade you for the change on it.
不过我有情报抵要找的钱
A fella come around here asking me about your car...
有人来打听你的车
...wanted to look at the registration and check your name.
要看登记资料和车主姓名
What did you tell him? Nothing.
- 你怎么说呢? - 什么也没说
He just went on ahead and looked anyway.
他就自己上前检查
But guess what.
你猜怎么样?
He didn't find that registration, did he? That's right. Heh.
- 没找到登记资料 - 不错!
You can keep that change.
不必找钱
This fella say what his name was? He didn't say, but I know who it was.
- 他有没有报姓名? - 没有 但我认得他
One of them Italian boys been hanging around town named Giorgio.
他在镇上混 属意大利帮 名叫乔治
Thanks.
谢了!
All right, so come on.
等什么? 接电♥话♥呀!
Jesus Christ!
我的天呀
Somebody answer the goddamn phone!
来人呀 接电♥话♥!
Maybe Chicago found a way to get through. Yeah?
也许是芝加哥方面打进来了 喂
Ah. Looks like I struck pay dirt.
大概给我矇到了
Who's this? Giorgio?
是乔治吗?
Yeah. Who's this?
对 你是谁?
You remember me.
记得我吗?
The high-paid nobody.
你所谓没用的人
I got a message for Strozzi.
我有消息给史托兹
Yeah, well, we don't need any messages from jerks like you, all right?
我们不需要笨蛋的消息
Don't be stupid. Just because I don't work for you doesn't mean I can't be a friend.
别傻 我虽不受雇但可作朋友
I don't wanna see your boss get hurt.
我不愿你家老大受伤
Yeah. You tell him that Doyle knows that he's the one that hijacked his shipment...
转告他 杜尔知道他劫那批货
...but maybe you got a bigger problem.
还有更大的麻烦
There's a rumor Ramirez is gonna go back on Doyle's payroll.
听说雷米勒又吃杜的薪水了
Who knows? Maybe it's all just bullshit. You getting this, Giorgio?
说不定是唬人的 你听到没?
Yeah, I'm getting it.
我听到了
All bullshit.
全是屁话
Yeah, good boy.
这才乖嘛
You tell your cousin to watch his ass.
叫你表哥当心老命
The Italians were winning in New York and Chicago...
意大利佬在纽约芝加哥很威风
...but they weren't doing too good in Jericho.
在耶利哥却不怎么样
I don't care who said what, just take care of those cases before I get back.
你照顾到我回来
A little past 9 that night, I got a look at Giorgio leaving town.
那晚九点多我看见乔治离镇
You could almost see the price tag hanging around his neck.
彷佛看见他脖子上挂着价码
I just came by to tell you that me and Strozzi made it up this morning.
我来报告我跟史托兹和好了
I got an investment there...
我在他那儿投资所以...
...so we can forget about the other day like it never happened, right?
那一天的事就当做没发生好吗?
I mean, it was just one time for fun, right?
不过是逢场做戏 是吗?
Business is business.
谈生意无戏言
I don't wanna get myself in the middle of anything here.
我不想在夹缝中受连累
Strozzi's gonna take care of me.
史托兹会照顾我
I saw that punk Giorgio sneak out of town.
我看见乔治偷溜出镇
Where's he headed?
他去哪里?
He went to El Mirado.
去厄尔米拉多
What's he doing down in Mexico?
他去墨西哥干什么?
What he always does.
老样子
Drinks, messes around, goes to whorehouses.
他去喝酒闹事 嫖♥妓♥
I'm surprised Strozzi didn't go.
奇怪 史托兹怎么不去?
He must be getting pretty used to whores. Goddamn you.
- 他玩妓♥女♥玩习惯了 - 去你的!
What?
怎么了?
I think you're forgetting about our deal.
你忘了我们的约定
Now, why did Giorgio go to Mexico?
再问你...乔治去墨西哥干么?
He went to finish doing some business with Ramirez.
去找雷米勒成交生意
Pay him off, and the cop they got for security.
送钱给他 也送红包给条子
I gotta go.
我得走了
We're quits now, right?
我们的约定解除了吧?
We're quits.
解除了
That mouthy little cousin of Strozzi's, Giorgio...
那个利嘴乔治
...he's on his way down to Mexico, see a friend of yours.
去墨西哥找你的朋友
Fella named Ramirez.
名叫雷米勒
You know a guy named Ramirez, do you?
你认识雷米勒吧?
Gonna pay him back for the hijack.
他去酬谢他帮忙劫货
How do you like the story so far? Good. Keep talking.
- 这故事好听吗? - 精采 讲下去
He's gonna see a cop down there too.
他会去见一个条子
This cop's responsibility was security on this side of the border.
那个条子在边界这头护航
I guess he's gonna get paid too.
他拿到钱后
They're probably all planning their next shipment. Gonna use your trucks.
会计划下一票 会用你的卡车
You know...
你知道
...I don't want to be pushy...
我不想勉强别人
...but this kind of information's a little too valuable to be given away.
但是白送这个情报太划不来
Giorgio's very important to Strozzi.
乔治是史托兹的爱将
If something were to happen to him...
乔治若有三长两短
...it would be very bad for Strozzi, don't you think?
对史托兹的打击会很大是吗?
Take as much as you want.
要多少你尽管拿
You work for me now.
现在你帮我做事
I'll just take the 2000 we agreed upon.
我只要讲定的两千元
You work with us, you work with the winners.
投靠我们就是投靠赢家
Anything else is stupid.
识时务者为俊杰
I'll think about it.
我正在考虑
What are you holding back for? I don't play this style.
你在犹豫什么? 这不是我的作风
What the hell are you holding back for?
你在犹豫什么?
His name's Smith.
他姓史密斯
At least that's what he says.
这是他自己说的
This is Hickey.
这是希奇
电影精选列表