Mr. Doyle has got one coming in tomorrow.
杜先生明天有一批货
This is where you're gonna start to earn your pay.
你想赚钱就从这一票开始
There's five trucks. Maybe 200 cases.
一共五卡车 大概有两百箱酒
We deliver at 200 bucks a case. That's 200 grand in our books.
每一箱卖♥♥两百元 进帐两百万
Plus, you know what's really the frosting?
可知什么最过瘾?
We get Doyle's trucks.
我们抢杜尔的卡车
You know how hard it is to buy a truck in Mexico?
可知在墨西哥买♥♥卡车好难?
We crossed the border a couple hours before dawn.
天一破晓就过边界
Strozzi had a plan he thought would make him look good...
史托兹自以为有好点子
...to the big boss back in Chicago.
想讨好大老板
It involved hijacking, murder, corruption of the military...
行动包括抢劫杀人 收买♥♥军方
...and sticking me right out front.
安排我做先锋
Who in the hell are you supposed to be?
你是什么来头?
This might be a good time for you guys to give up.
你投降才有好日子
What is this? Told you we couldn't trust Mexicans.
- 这是什么? - 我说墨西哥人不可靠嘛
I'm gonna send Smith back with Santo to keep an eye on Doyle.
我叫史密斯和山度去监视杜
You stay with the trucks till they get to Matamoros.
我们跟踪卡车到马他摩洛镇
It was a massacre.
那真是一场大屠♥杀♥
Couldn't say I was real sorry...
虽说我不是心软
...but it was a rough way to check out.
也觉得死得太惨
Now, I don't know how reliable she's ever gonna hold up as a witness.
要她出庭作证只怕难找不到人
She's some kind of a vagrant.
她到处流浪
Might even be here for immoral purposes.
可能是来伤风败俗
How much to get her out?
保释她要多少钱?
Well, a hundred will send her on her way right away.
缴一百元马上放人
I've been thinking about how Doyle's men knew I was at that whorehouse.
杜的人怎么知道我去妓院?
I figure your deputy here heard me last night at the Red Bird...
我猜是你的副手听到我说
...came over here and told you about it and you sold the information to Doyle.
他告诉你 你卖♥♥情报给杜
How am I doing so far, sheriff?
我猜中没有?
You are one suspicious fella. Ain't he, Bob?
他疑心真大 是吗 鲍勃?
Maybe I was a little rough on you last night.
也许昨晚我对你太凶了
Maybe I shortchanged you.
我给你的钱不够
If I was you, I'd get out of here.
我劝你赶快走
Doyle's men are gonna think you tipped me off.
杜的人会误会你向我报信
You got a bus comes through this town?
有巴士经过镇上吗?
Yeah, at noon, every day.
有啊 每天中午
Make sure she gets on it.
一定要她上车
I got some information you may wanna sell to Mr. Doyle.
我有情报让你卖♥♥给杜
He's gonna find out soon enough, but you might be the one to give it to him.
与其让他发觉不如由你来报信
A shipment of booze he had coming up from Mexico got hijacked by some bandidos.
从墨西哥来的私酒给土匪抢了
Tip like that ought to be worth at least a grand.
这种情报起码值一千元
You better be right...
你可别骗我
...because if Doyle should send Hickey after me...
如果杜派希奇来找我
...he's coming directly for you.
我会把你抖出来
I keep hearing about Hickey.
老听人提到"希奇"
Sounds like a real scary guy.
好像见了鬼一样
Let me tell you just how scary.
我告诉你他有多可怕
It goes that when he was 10 years old...
听说他十岁那年
...gets a butcher knife and cuts his father's throat from ear to ear.
拿屠刀割他老子 从咽喉割到耳根
Then they stick him in an orphanage. Fifteen years old, he burns it to the ground.
因此进了孤儿院 十五岁时他放火烧了孤儿院
You just make sure you mark me down for half of that thousand.
若赚到一千元记得分我五百
Think maybe you and I should talk.
你我应该谈谈
I don't think these people appreciate you.
这些人不懂得欣赏你
You gonna be my hero?
你要玩英雄救美?
I thought you were just a guy who did things for money.
我以为你眼里只有钱
Yeah.
嗯
I'm just a guy that does everything for money.
我做任何事都是为钱
Anybody see you come up here?
有人见你上来吗?
No.
没
Appreciate me?
欣赏我?
You don't know the half of it.
你知道个屁
Let me tell you, I don't have to take it from these bastards.
我不必让这些龟儿子蹧蹋
Going back to Chicago on the first thing out of here that moves.
只要有交通工具我就去芝加哥
What's so funny?
有什么好笑?
You're not going anywhere.
你哪里也不会去
You're just blowing off a little steam.
只是发发牢骚
Oh, yeah? You hear the way Strozzi talked to me?
是吗? 你听到史托兹怎样对我说话
That grease ball?
那个意大利鬼
To hell with him.
去他的
You know, Strozzi's out of town for the day.
史托兹今天出城了
So is Giorgio. So?
- 乔治也是 - 那怎样?
Did Strozzi tell you he's paying me a lot of money?
史托兹说过重金雇我的事吗?
Well, there may be a way for you to get your hands on some of it.
你也许有办法吃红
You gonna tell me why you would do such a nice thing?
你为何要做这种好事?
Because I'm a nice guy...
因为我是好人
...a sweet guy.
是可爱的男人
Yeah, right.
是噢 可爱得要死
Like I said...
正如我所说
...I don't think they appreciate you.
他们不懂得欣赏你
See, I think you're a very smart girl.
我认为你是聪明人
You hear things...
你听得到话
...the inside word.
秘密谈话
I'm the kind of guy...
我这个人喜欢...
...that likes to have all the information he can get...
尽可能搜集情报 所以...
...so if you give me the inside word...
你若供给我内线消息
...I'll give you an extra hundred or so a week...
我每周另外给你百把块钱
...just between me and you.
只有你知我知
Strozzi and Giorgio were gonna be back the next day.
史托兹要第二天才回来
I smelled the real money was gonna come from working Doyle's side of the street.
但是我闻到钞票是在杜尔那边
They'd make the first move.
他们忍♥不住先找我
Mr. Doyle wants you to come work for us full-time.
杜先生要你全职上班
I'm not sure he can afford it.
只怕他雇不起我
Try me.
你开价
A thousand dollars.
一千块钱
A week or a day?
周薪还是日薪?
I'm surprised you're not mad at me.
你不恨我倒令我意外
I thought you might hold it against me, me killing three of your guys.
你应该恨我杀了你三个手下
It's the only cure I know for being stupid.
饭桶的下场就是死
Hey, dummy!
呆子!
Bring us your best stuff.
把最好的货拿过来
Yes, sir, Mr. Doyle. Right away, sir.
是 杜先生 马上来
I know you already got a job working for Strozzi...
我知道你已经受雇于史托兹
...but I figure you for the kind of guy that goes to the highest bidder...
但我猜你只看谁出的价高
...just like those Mexicans that were supposed to guard my booze.
就像墨西哥人 本该保护我的酒
Strozzi was behind that, wasn't he?
史托兹是幕后黑手对吗?
How would you like to kill Strozzi and that little punk Giorgio?
你想不想杀史托兹? 还有乔治那个小混混?
From what I hear, a guy like yourself...
我听说...你这种人...
...you only care about the money, right?
是看钱做事 是吗?
I mean it as a compliment.
我这是恭维你?
That's why we're all here.
我们来此也是为了钱
Where's Hickey?
希奇呢?
You heard about Hickey, huh?
你听过希奇的威名
I heard he talks kind of funny.
听说他怪声怪气
Yeah, well, that's the way you sound when somebody slices your face...
要是你的脸被刀子乱划
...jams an ice pick in your voice box.
喉咙被冰椎插过也会沙哑
Hickey can get awful messy, though.
希奇出手会很残暴
This should be an inside job.
而我要的是内应
We need somebody nice and neat like you.
需要你这种衣冠楚楚的人
I'll think about it.
我考虑一下
You're making a mistake!
你犯了错误
Maybe you're just not very smart.
也许你不是很聪明
What the hell are you holding back for?
你在犹豫什么?
You think the meek are gonna inherit the Earth?
你以为软弱者要继承大地?
If they do, you won't be there to enjoy it.
如果是也轮不到你
I might have been a gun for hire, but I wasn't exactly an assassin.
我是待价而沽的枪手 不是真正的刺客
Maybe Doyle figured there wasn't much difference.
也许杜尔认为都一样
Tell Hickey I say hello.
代我问候希奇
If I was going to get into Doyle's wallet, I needed something big to sell him.
要杜尔掏腰包 卖♥♥的货要够瞧
Ha-ha. You don't quit me.
不准你离职
Nobody quits me. What is it? Doyle? What did he do? He offer you more money?
谁都不行 杜尔出更高价雇你?
电影精选列表