Sunday dinner was a real event.
"拼盘"真的够看
Strozzi might've been small-time...
史托兹是个小角色
...but he tried to run things like he was somebody important back in Chicago.
但是他的派头像大哥
He had an army of 20 shooters.
手下有二十个枪手
As far as I could see, most of them were goofballs.
我看他们全是废物
It was all right out of some dime novel.
尽是些混混鼠辈
You don't like pretty girls, huh?
你不喜欢漂亮女孩吗
How's the food? Good.
- 菜合胃口吗? - 很好!
I brought these mamas in from Chicago. Food here is terrible.
这娘们是从芝城带来的 菜烂透了
It's good, huh?
你说好吃?
Yeah. I like garlic. All right.
- 对 我爱吃大蒜 - 好
What is this? Nobody waits? You're late.
- 怎么 没有服务生? - 你迟到了
I had important business. While you were doing your important business, things are happening.
- 我有要紧事 - 你办要事时 出了问题
We now have a new employee. Mr. Smith, this is Giorgio Carmonte.
我们雇了新人 史密斯先生 这是乔治卡蒙
He killed Finn. That's Doyle's best guy next to Hickey.
他杀了费恩 仅次于希奇的高手
No!
不
I know all about it.
这个我知道
And you hire him? Yeah.
- 你雇用他了? - 是的
What do you think that looks like to Doyle in keeping the truce?
这样杜尔会相信你要讲和吗?
You wanna tip Doyle off? Plus, who the hell is he?
你要摊牌? 他什么来路?
Doyle's guys are scared of him.
杜尔的手下怕他
He was in town 20 minutes, he killed one of them.
他才来二十分钟已干掉一个
Doyle ain't gonna do a goddamn thing with Hickey out of town.
希奇不在时杜尔不敢动
The only thing that cockroach might try is to hire this guy for himself.
也许他也想雇这个人
Yeah, well, I don't like it. I don't like changes at the last minute.
我不喜欢临时变卦
And I don't like new faces...
也不喜欢新面孔
You got a problem with me, Giorgio, you take it up with your boss.
你对我有意见 你直接跟你老板说
I just work here.
我只是打工
So I decided to give up my free room.
我决定放弃免费房♥间
I had seen the real thing and these guys were a long way from it.
我见过大阵仗 他们差得远了
I wasn't sure if he was getting a box ready for me...
那口棺材是给我的吗?
...or if he just wanted to say thanks for the business.
还是他感激那笔生意?
Well, look who's here.
看谁来了!
Last time I saw you you was gonna have a talk with some fellas.
上次见面时你说去找人谈
Next thing I hear, one of them is dead.
接着听说有人死了
Conversation sort of went downhill.
话不投机嘛!
Ain't that right, Bob?
是这样吗 鲍勃?
He don't talk much. But his ears work good.
他的话不多但是耳朵尖
You got a room you could rent me?
你有房♥间出租吗?
Surprised you ain't staying with your friends at the Sweetwater.
怎么不跟甜水的朋友在一起?
There's a room upstairs. Tell you the truth, I can use the money.
楼上有一间 我正好缺钱
You got a name?
你有名字吗?
Mine is Joe.
我叫乔
Okay, Joe.
好 乔
You let me know when this runs out. I'll give you some more.
这些钱抵消后我再给你
Yes, sir.
是 客倌
Got girls for hire in this town? Hell, yes.
- 有姑娘可以叫吗? - 有呀!
You're in West Texas.
这是西德州
Round the corner. Third door on the left.
转弯过去第三间
You can certainly afford them.
你一定玩得起
You remind me of this guy that used to come see me when I worked in New Orleans.
你使我想起在新奥尔良的恩客
He looked a lot like you. You ever been to New Orleans?
他好像你 去过新奥尔良吗?
He was nice. He wasn't as quiet as you, though.
他人很好 不过他不像你这么静
But you two almost look like brothers.
你们好像兄弟
Except he had tattoos. I think that he was in the Navy, but...
只是他有刺青 我认为他是水兵 可是...
No. And he used to come and see me every Friday or Saturday night.
不行! 他每周五或六来看我
His name was Clarence.
名叫克拉伦
I had a lot of fun in New Orleans.
我在新奥尔良过得很惬意
Sorry I ever came to this lousy town. There's nothing to do here.
我很后悔来这鬼地方 一点也没搞头
I'd take every dance class imaginable...
我上过各种舞蹈课
...because I wanted to be a dancer...
因为我想当舞者
...and so I came here because it's off... Aah!
所以在淡季到这儿来
I didn't do it. What?
- 不是我做的 - 什么?
I didn't have nothing to do... Who set me up?
- 我跟埋伏也没关系 - 是谁设的圈套?
Who? They forced me!
- 谁? - 他们说我若不从
They said they'd kill me. I didn't have no choice.
就要杀我 我别无选择
Give me a name.
把名字说出来
Give me a name, goddamn it.
说个名字 快说呀
A guy that works for Doyle.
是杜尔的手下
It was Doyle's bunch.
杜尔那一伙人
Please don't tell them I told you. Shut up!
- 求你别说是我说的 - 闭嘴!
Please, I'm sorry.
求求你 我很抱歉
Her name was Wanda.
她叫婉达
Crossing me was nothing personal.
她并非跟我有仇
She was just trying to make a living in a world where big fish eat little fish.
只因处在弱肉强食的世界
Come on.
走呀
By the time the law showed up, I was long gone...
等执法者来 我早已远走高飞
...but the sheriff didn't let me down.
警长并没有令我失望
He investigated the whole thing...
他调查得很透彻
...then arrested the hooker.
然后逮捕那个妓♥女♥
I went down to the Red Bird, asked that old geezer who runs the place where I could find you.
我到红鸟向那老不死打听你
Where are we headed?
打听我们的去向?
A juke joint outside of town.
在镇外的酒吧
Strozzi wants everybody there.
史托兹要大家去
Is he gonna make another speech?
他又要演讲吗?
He don't keep me too well-informed.
他想什么没告诉我
Giorgio's acting like he's in charge...
乔治一副老大架子...
...because he's the son of somebody important, Strozzi's boss in Chicago.
因为 他老爸是史托兹的老大
Strozzi and Giorgio are really cousins.
史托兹跟乔治是表亲
Strozzi don't admit it, though.
史托兹不肯承认
Not a family man.
六亲不认?
Where does that leave you and him?
你跟史是何关系?
Slim's was a fast 20 minutes out across the desert.
"史林姆"离此20分钟车程
Two stories of wood in the middle of nowhere.
一栋孤立的两层楼木屋
It was the kind of place that looked like the special was chicken-fried steak.
大概只卖♥♥炸鸡和牛排
Strozzi told me Giorgio and the other guys...
史托兹说...
...got a real hot head about the kind of money you're getting.
乔治和其他人气不过你赚钱
Giorgio don't like you too much, in case you haven't noticed.
我怕你没察觉乔治不喜欢你
Why does a guy send his girlfriend to come find me?
为什么派女友来见我?
Strozzi figures I wouldn't be dumb enough to do anything out of line, so he sent me.
他认定我不会背叛他 所以派我来
Well, that must make you feel real proud.
你一定很得意
Quit being a shitheel, all right?
说话别带刺
I get enough of that from Strozzi, thank you.
我已受够史托兹的冷言冷语
You sure you're not dumb enough to do anything out of line?
你真的不会笨得背叛他?
I'm just curious.
我只是好奇
Your boyfriend got a first name?
你的男友叫什么名字?
Yeah.
有啊
But only in the bedroom.
我只在床上叫
As usual, she was trying to act tough...
老套 强悍的外表
...but anybody could see it was paper-thin.
纸扎的 一戳就破
Even with a second-rater like Strozzi, she was in way over her head.
史托兹那种二流角色她也没奈何
Well, for Christ's sweet sake, it took you two long enough.
我的天 你真会耗时间
Kiss my ass.
喝老娘的洗脚水
It's raining outside, Giorgio.
乔治 外面下雨
Hard to drive in the rain.
雨中不好开车
Like he said, what took you so long?
正如他说的干嘛去大半天
Maybe you don't hear too good. It's raining.
你听到下雨吗?
You know...
你知道吗
...you're getting to be more of a wise-ass Polack every day...
你愈来愈爱耍嘴皮
...and it ain't so cute no more.
一点也不可爱了
You know what happens to wise-ass Polack dames?
可知耍聪明的下场
They get their wise asses kicked.
就是被狠狠的修理
When I was in this whorehouse, Doyle sent a couple guys to visit me.
在妓院里杜尔的手下来找我
I had to kill them both. You killed two more of Doyle's guys?
- 我只好干掉他们 - 又干掉他两个手下?
Is that bullshit or is that true?
是吹牛还是真的?
Look, I don't give a damn about Doyle.
我没把杜尔放在眼里
If he lost two men tonight, that's good news.
果真干掉两个倒是好消息
This Doyle, he's trying to outbid me with my own suppliers. The mick bastard.
这爱尔兰浑球跟我拼价钱
Yeah, I try to do business with him, it's bullshit.
我想跟他做生意但没用
Now, we got a shipment coming in from Monterrey next week.
下周墨西哥有货要来
电影精选列表