You all right? Did they touch you? They do anything?
你要紧吗 他们有没有侵犯你?
Strozzi! I'm gonna settle things with you, Strozzi.
史托兹 我会找你算帐
I promise, you wop bastard.
我保证 你这个龟儿子
I promise. I promise!
我一定会 一定!
I had a visitor about 3 in the afternoon the next day.
第二天下午我有访客
She'd had enough of Jericho...
她已厌倦耶利哥城
...but was too broke to buy a bus ticket out.
但穷得没钱买♥♥车票
I slipped her 500 bucks.
我塞了五百元给她
Usually, I wasn't such a sucker...
平常我不会这么凯
...but somebody had smacked her around pretty good.
但是见她被打得这么惨
He's been in a real bad mood...
他的脾气坏透了
...ever since his cousin got traded back for that girl.
为了用那个女子换表弟生气
He's been fighting with Giorgio, acting like a real jerk...
一直跟乔治吵架 简直无理取闹
...yelling at anything that gets near him.
谁接近他都要被斥责
I never seen him drunk before...
以前没见过他狂饮
...but he was really in the bag last night.
昨夜他真的喝醉了
What'd you do?
你怎么惹火他?
I called him a name.
我骂了他
So he slapped me, slugged me a couple times.
他就刮我耳光 打了我几下
Threw my clothes out on the street.
把我的衣服丢在街上
So I figured I'd get even.
所以我要报复
I told him about me and you.
我们的事我跟他说了
Well, I guess things could be worse.
事情会更糟糕
When you get back to wherever it is you're going...
以后不论做什么
...maybe you should try and find yourself a better class of guy.
找水准高一点的
No guy's gonna ever wanna mess with me again.
以后没有男人要我了
Your face will heal up.
你的脸伤会好
Your looks are all right.
你长得还可以
How is this gonna heal up?
割掉的耳朵长不回来了
Like he said, I got a big mouth.
他说得对 我嘴巴贱
He had three guys hold me down.
他叫三个人按住我
Told Giorgio to slice it off.
叫乔治割掉我的耳朵
They were real drunk.
他们真的喝醉了
But everything you ever did to me, you did on purpose, right?
不过你对我做的事都有目的吧 是吗?
Right?
对吧
Did you finish all your business inside with the little princess?
你对小公主交代完了吗?
Just make sure she gets on that bus.
你确保她上车就行了
You know something, amigo?
朋友 你知道吗?
I think I just spotted a chink in your armor.
我突然发现你也有弱点
When you go down, it's gonna be over a skirt.
如果你会败 一定是败在粉味上
For most of my life, I made my own rules.
我这辈子有自己订的规定
You don't do any favors. You don't ask for any.
不放人情 也不讨人情
Watch the percentages.
只注意胜算多少
But you can know the rules and still do the wrong things.
但是了解规定也可能犯错
The only thing I knew for sure was this:
只有一件事我能肯定
Strozzi, Doyle, and every son of a bitch that worked for them...
史托兹 杜尔那两帮人
They were all gonna be better off dead.
他们都是死有余辜
There's somebody out here to see you, Mr. Doyle.
杜先生 有人求见你
I thought it over.
我考虑好了
I'll take the job.
我愿意干
You must smell a winner.
你很识时务嘛
I get a thousand in advance.
我要一千元订金
Nobody's worth that much.
人命不值那么多
He's good.
他是高手!
Better than that?
他会更强吗?
Put that goddamn gun away!
把枪收起来
Put it away!
收起来
Save it for Strozzi!
子弹留给史托兹
Suit yourself.
随你便
Buy him.
收买♥♥他
A thousand.
一千元
And a thousand more when we win.
胜之后再给一千
It's settled. Let's have a drink on it.
一言为定 来喝一杯
What about the girl?
那个女子呢?
What girl? The one you keep.
- 哪个? - 你的禁脔
Strozzi gets ahold of her again, he'll blackmail you right out of town.
史托兹会用她来要胁你
Don't worry about it.
这个你甭耽心
We got her in a safe place.
我们把她安顿好了
And eight guys out there on watch.
有八个人保护她
Eight's not gonna be enough.
八个人不够
Strozzi's got some new trigger men coming in town tonight.
今晚史托兹雇了新的杀手
Where'd you hear all this?
你从哪听来的?
Maybe it's just a rumor.
也许是谣言罢了
You want me to check it out?
我去查证一下?
I want you and Hickey here with me.
你和希奇跟着我
If Strozzi's got new help coming in, chances are he's gonna try to rush us here.
史托兹若有帮手他会冲向我们
You go out to the country, check on her.
你到乡下去看她
She means a lot to me.
我很重视她
McCool can tell you how to get there.
麦古会把路线告诉你
The girl upstairs?
那女的在楼上?
You don't have to.
你大可不必这样
Don't come any closer. I'll kill her. Just put the gun down.
- 别过来 我会杀了她 - 把枪放下
Keep away from her or I swear, I'll kill her.
走开 我发誓我会杀了她
No!
不
Get dressed. We gotta get out of here.
换衣服 你必须离开
Gotta get you to Mexico.
我们送你去墨西哥
Come on. Move.
动作快点
Here, take this money.
来 收下这些钱
Take it. I got it from Doyle. I want you to use it.
我跟杜尔拿的 我要你花用
Get across the border and don't come back.
过边界留在那边
Come on. Get going.
快点 去吧
Go.
走!
Go.
走!
I always liked sinners a lot better than saints.
我喜欢罪人胜过喜欢圣徒
She was real easy to look at...
她长得很好看
...but I hoped I never saw her again.
但我希望别再见到她
They're all dead inside.
他们都死在里面了
I found them last night.
我昨晚发现的
Where's the girl?
那个女子呢?
I don't know.
不知道
Strozzi must have taken her.
一定是被史托兹架走了
All of them.
都死光了
This is a slaughter.
这简直是屠♥杀♥
You were right about those extra trigger men.
你说有新杀手没有错
Must've taken 15 or 20 of Strozzi's guys to pull this off.
史托兹的手下要一二十个才行
This whole thing is turning on us.
情势对我们不利
When you found them out here, why didn't you drive back and tell us...
你发现之时 为何不来报信..
...instead of just waiting here?
而只是呆坐在这里
Figured the girl ran off when the fighting started.
我猜那女的是在开打时离开
I stuck around hoping maybe she'd come back.
我守在这里希望她会回来
She didn't.
她却没有
This one hasn't been fired.
这把左轮没发射过
Must have got killed before he got a shot off.
来不及开枪已经挂了
Strozzi's jealous of me giving her a chance.
史托兹嫉妒我放她一条生路
She grew up in some filthy little village.
她生长在脏乱的穷村庄
Told me her mother was a Yaqui Indian.
她妈是印第安雅基族人
Didn't know much about her father, except he was white.
她对生父所知不多 只晓得是白人
She married some lowlife wetback.
她曾嫁给非法墨籍移♥民♥
The only thing he ever gave her was a kid.
他唯一给她的是一个小孩
Jesus Christ, she only had one dress till she met me.
她遇见我时只有一套衣服
The way she looked...
她那副样子...
...the way her eyes looked...
她那种眼神...
...I couldn't help taking her out of all that.
使我禁不住要带她脱离苦海
We gotta hit Strozzi soon...
我们要赶快攻史托兹
...get her back.
救她出来
We have to get this thing over with.
我必须速战速决
I'm gonna head back into town and see what I can find out.
我去镇上打听消息
Maybe Strozzi doesn't know I work for you guys yet.
也许史托兹还不知道我投效你
We have to get this thing over with.
我们得解决这件事
Hickey was suspicious...
希奇起了疑心
电影精选列表