...Doyle was nuts and McCool was stupid.
杜尔火大 麦古愚蠢
Except maybe I was the dumb one.
其实最笨的是我
If I had any brains, I would've kept on driving straight south into Mexico.
我若有脑筋应该南下去墨西哥
Keep her gassed up and ready to go.
油箱加满待发
Yes, sir, I'll do her, but pretty soon you're gonna be on your own.
我来! 不久你就要自己动手了
Come next week I'm getting the hell out.
下周我要落跑了
Ain't no business here.
这里没搞头
This town is finished.
这个市镇完了
As usual, it was hot as hell...
这里照常是热死人
...and the wind picked up the dust so much you could taste it.
风沙之大让你满口黄沙
The whisky helped...
喝威士忌管用
...but I didn't wanna get sloppy so I switched to beer.
我怕烈酒误事 改喝啤酒
Somehow I had the feeling the walls were moving in on me.
我觉得四面墙奇近我
It's funny how it all works out.
奇怪 居然这般顺利
For one little second, you think you're gonna get away free and clear...
那一刻真以为可以全身而退
...but you end up paying the price.
结果却要付惨痛的代价
No exceptions.
没有白吃的午餐
Everybody pays the price, even a bum like me.
人人都得付代价 我这种浪人也不例外
Take the guns.
缴他的枪
What is it?
怎么回事?
Strozzi doesn't have Doyle's half-breed.
史托兹没有架走杜尔的杂种婆
McCool went across the border looking for her...
麦古去找她
...down in El Mirado.
到了厄尔米拉多
And run into a guy with an interesting story.
打听到耐人寻味的消息
He'd seen her heading out.
他看见她离镇
She sold our car to some guy for a couple of hundred bucks.
她把车子卖♥♥了两百元
Took a bus south.
搭巴士南下
So Strozzi didn't take her.
所以史托兹没有架走她
Maybe, if you believe the guy's story.
你相信那个人的话
Why would a guy lie?
他何必骗人呢?
Which leaves the question of how she got away.
问题是她怎么跑得掉?
Big question.
大疑问
Not that we give a damn.
并非我们在乎她
Indian girl, you know. It's not like she was the Blessed Virgin, is it?
红番婆 又不是什么冰清玉洁
Out there in the country...
在那种乡下...
...only a real fine gunner could have nailed that many all by himself.
只有高手有本事摆平那么多人
But you work for us. Why would you do that?
你帮我们 为何吃里扒外?
Maybe you don't work for us.
也许你不是帮我们
Maybe you take the money, do what you want.
你拿人的钱做自己的事
Are you one of them? You an independent?
你是他们一伙吗? 还是独♥立♥作业?
Who you running from?
你在逃避谁?
Jericho's a good place to stop on your way to Mexico...
去墨西哥在耶利哥歇脚...
...running from the feds.
正好逃避FBI?
For chrissakes, everybody's running from something.
每个人都在逃避
No. See, working for people like me and Doyle work for has an advantage.
帮杜尔和我这种人做事有好处
The payroll covers a lot of ground.
我们到处有眼线
You scared?
你害怕吗?
Water's getting cold.
水冷了
Where is she?
她人呢?
He's nothing without a gun.
他没有了枪也是狗雄
After a while, you stop hearing your bones break, your teeth rattle.
终于听到自己的骨碎声 感到牙齿松动
You just concentrate on holding tight to that little part right at the center.
你只有守住灵魂那一小块地方
The rest doesn't matter.
其余的不重要
They're gonna take the rest anyway.
反正会被他们夺走
Must've crawled off.
一定是爬出去的
Block the streets.
封锁街道
Wall him up! Wall him up!
围捕他! 围捕他!
Find him for me.
给我搜出来
Search this whole hick town.
搜遍这个鬼镇
Look over there. Over there! There, there! Over there!
去那边找 那边!
Tear up every goddamn inch of this place!
拆散整个镇把他找出来
Find him. Go on. You guys, come with me.
- 找出来! - 你们跟我来
Get those cars.
去把车子开来
Wall up these streets.
围住这个镇
Find him! Find him!
把他找出来!!
Hey, come with me.
嘿 跟我来
Now. Clear.
快 没人
Come on. Over here. Let's go.
快 这里 快走
Come on.
快
Find him.
把他搜出来!
Find him!
搜出来!
Here! He's gotta be here.
他在这里 一定在!
Nobody in, nobody out!
没有人进出过
Search this place. Upstairs, behind the bar.
给我搜! 楼上 吧台后面!
Now! Find him!
快搜 把他找出来
You, where is he? I know he's here.
你说 人呢? 他在这里!
Who? Smith!
- 谁? - 史密斯
Don't hold out on me, you shitheel!
不要瞒我 狗屎东西
I will stick a knife in your throat!
我会拿刀插♥你♥的喉咙
Check the closets.
搜衣柜!
Nothing in here. Not here.
没有!
I'm telling you, don't you mess with me.
不要跟我玩
This is not a game!
这不是游戏
Don't play around!
不要耍手般
You don't wanna talk to me? You won't talk to anybody anymore.
不说就叫你永不能说话
You think I'm kidding?
你当我说着玩?
Where is he?
他在那里?
Little fella doesn't wanna talk to us?
小东西不理我们
He came here, didn't he?
他来过是不是?
Hold it. Goddamn it. Hold it.
等一下! 天杀的 等等!
You hold it, John Law.
你等着
It's gone way past you.
你管不了!
This thing with Strozzi is over. You know where he is right now?
- 史托兹没搞头了 - 可知他在哪里?
He's holed up with the rest of his gang waiting for new shooters...
跟手下躲起来
...that are coming to help him out.
等新枪手来支援
Where's Smith?
史密斯呢?
He's at Slim's Roadhouse.
他在史林姆宾馆
We checked all over. He ain't upstairs.
我们搜过 不在楼上
Come on. Load it up. We're going to the roadhouse.
快上车 咱们去宾馆
You better be right.
你最好别讲错
What took you so long? I had to make it look good.
- 什么事耽搁? - 我要做得没破绽
You know, my helping you out don't make a hell of a lot of sense.
我帮你 真没道理
But I'm betting on the ranger.
但我是押骑警赢
I know that the big-money days are just about done...
发财的时机过了...
...but don't kid yourselves, boys.
别玩命了
It could still come down real hard.
没送掉性命算运气
Mr. Smith...
史密斯先生
...I will help hide you.
我会帮助你躲藏
But I prefer you'd be unarmed and on your way the hell out of this town.
但是要缴械让你离开
That move you made for Doyle's little honey...
你帮助杜尔心爱的人
...in this league...
跟凶神恶煞周♥旋♥
...that will get you broke and dead.
会落得死无葬身之地
Both at the same time.
粉身碎骨
By the time we got to Slim's Roadhouse...
我们赶到宾馆时
...Strozzi's men were trapped inside the burning building.
史托兹的手下正陷身烈焰中
The ones that made a run for it got shot.
跑出来的被枪杀
The ones that stayed inside got cooked.
守在里面的烤焦了
None of them were gonna make it home to Chicago.
没有一个回得了芝加哥
Don't shoot! Don't shoot me!
别开枪!
I know where the money is. Don't shoot me!
我知道钱在那 别杀我!
How about it, Strozzi! What's it gonna be?
史托兹 你打算怎么办?
I give up. You can have it.
我放弃 让给你
You can have everything. Take it all.
都是你的了! 通通拿去!
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
Kill him.
杀了他!
Let's go.
咱们走!
After the fire dies down, go inside.
火熄之后进去
Pull out Smith's body if you can find it.
若有史密斯的尸体就拖出来
电影精选列表