I told you about him.
我跟你提过他
He told me all about you.
他都告诉我了
Been hearing about you all over town, actually.
其实镇上都在讲你的事
I especially like that orphanage story.
我喜欢孤儿院那一段
He tell you about all them little kids burning up like candles?
他有没有讲那些孤儿...像蜡烛般点燃
My favorite part.
这一段最精采
You shot some of our guys.
你毙了我们几个弟兄
I guess I did.
大概是吧
The ones that deserved it.
都是该死的
Well, you got Finn.
你杀了费恩
He's Doyle's best shooter.
他是杜尔的神枪手
I thought you were the best.
我以为你最神
No, just the best-looking.
我只是最帅
Enough of this bullshit!
别玩游戏了
This game is finished.
游戏结束了
Come on. We gotta talk.
来 我们来聊聊
I guess you better go talk.
你也去陪他聊吧
Don't believe everything you hear.
不要听信谣言
El Mirado was about 30 miles across the Rio Grande.
厄尔米拉多离边界河30哩
The whole town was celebrating some saint's day...
大家正在庆祝圣徒节
...which meant everybody was either drunk...
不是醉得东倒西歪
...or working on it.
就是还在买♥♥醉
Doyle took my bait and sent a car due south the next morning.
杜尔中我的计派车南下
You didn't have to be real smart to guess who the passenger was.
车上坐了谁连傻瓜也猜得到
No, thanks.
不要 谢了
Looks to me you're a cop.
看着我 你是条子
You wearing a gun, Red?
你佩戴枪
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
That's good.
那很好
Maybe you're the kind of guy that'd shoot an unarmed man in the back.
也许是那种人 专门放冷枪暗算人
Make your play.
你出手吧
We're taking you out of here, Giorgio.
乔治 我们要带你走
Just don't shoot me.
不要杀我!
She looks like her mother.
她看来像她妈
It's all right. He's asleep.
别耽心 他睡了
I parked a couple miles from here and walked in.
我在两哩外停车走过来
Why do you come out here?
为什么来这里?
Doyle lets me be alone here.
杜尔让我独自在这里
It's the only place they don't watch me.
只有在这里没人监视我
Why do you stay with him?
你为什么要跟他?
People don't own other people.
人不是附属品
A year ago, my husband gambled with Mr. Doyle.
一年前我老公...跟杜尔先生赌钱
After he lost me, he went back across the border.
他把我输掉后回到边界那边
He was ashamed.
觉得很羞耻
When Doyle took me from my daughter...
杜尔拆散我跟女儿之后
...I went to sleep.
我变得麻木了
All I had left was to pray.
我只有靠祷告
My fear is my curse.
我的弱点就是畏惧
What's yours?
你的呢?
I was born without a conscience.
我天生没有良心
There's a fella here come to see you.
有个傢伙来此见我
John Smith, meet Captain Tom Pickett.
约翰史密斯 见过毕汤姆队长
He is the head ranger here in my district.
他是我辖区的骑警队长
He generally just comes down when...
他下山通常是为...
Shut up, Galt. Sit down, Mr. Smith.
戈尔 闭嘴! 史密斯先生 请坐
Now, sheriff, Mr. Smith and I are gonna have a drink.
警长 史密斯和我要喝一杯
We got a lot to talk about tonight.
今夜我们要秉烛长谈
I'm here about a murdered policeman.
我是为警♥察♥被杀的事来
Got himself killed other side of the river in some crumby little Mexican town.
他河界那边的小镇被杀
Few locals killed too...
还死了几个当地人
...and a double dealing comandante named Ramirez.
和一个叫雷米勒的奸诈警官
But the man I'm concerned about was an American on the border patrol.
但我关心的是一个边界巡警
Had a family. Well-liked by his brother officers.
他有家小 他很受同事爱戴
He strayed a little bit in some departments...
他虽有点歪哥...
...but he was an officer of the law just the same.
也是一个执法者
You know anything about his death, son?
老弟 可知他怎么死的?
No, I don't think so. That's odd.
- 我不知道 - 这就奇怪了
Don't hardly seem possible.
这不大可能
Mr. Galt here says you're real well-informed on what happens around here.
戈尔先生说你在此地消息灵通
You saying I did it?
你是说人是我杀的?
I asked if you knew anything about it, not if you did it.
我是向你打听 没说是你杀的
The crime has been solved, son. Mexican police picked up two armed drifters...
这件案子破了 墨国政♥府♥逮捕两名持枪的浪人
...from the state of Florida across the border. Handed them over.
然后移送给我们
They ain't confessed yet, but they will.
他们还没认罪 但是会认
I just can't get past the idea...
我一直有个念头
...that maybe one of these two bootleg gangs had something to do with it.
认定是某一个私酒帮干的
I learned a long time ago to trust my instincts.
我早就学会凭我的直觉
Now listen real careful, because here is the point, son.
仔细听 事情是这样的
Things in this town are out of control.
这个镇已经失控了
Two gangs is just one too many.
一帮人已够多何况两个
I'm not an idealist.
我不是理想主义
I know a lot of things that people do are awful low...
我知道人做的事很多都邪恶
...but that's between them and God.
但那是他们与神的事
Do you believe in God?
你相信有上帝吗?
I believe in God, son.
我相信有上帝
But what I'm concerned with is keeping a lid on things.
我关心的是不要把事情闹大
And what we got here in Jericho is just way out of hand.
耶利哥这里已经失控了
And Sheriff Galt here, he can't do much about it, right?
戈警长也管不了是吗?
Matter of fact, it might be fair to say he's part of the problem, right?
应该说他也是问题之一
Now, you been going back and forth playing both sides according to Mr. Galt here.
你在两帮人中间穿梭 戈先告诉我说
Making yourself a lot of money out of all this.
你左右逢源大发利势
Well, it's over, son.
老弟 年过完了
I'm coming back here in 10 days.
我十天内回来
I'm gonna bring about 20 rangers with me.
带着二十名骑警回来
I will tolerate one gang because that is the nature of things.
我只留一个帮 一山不容二虎
A certain amount of corruption is inevitable.
一定程度的腐♥败♥可以容忍♥
But if I find two gangs here when I get back...
我回来时如果还有两帮人...
...then in a couple of hours, there will be no gangs here.
我要剿得它一个不剩
So it's simple.
就这么简单
One gang quits and goes home.
一个帮卷铺盖回家
You boys work it out. I don't give a damn which one.
谁走你们自己决定 我不管
Just so long as one side leaves, or maybe one side loses.
只要有一帮退出 或者是败走
That's fine too, son. Kill as many as you want.
都没有关系 要杀多少人请便
Just don't kill no innocent people around here.
但不要伤及无辜
I wouldn't like that.
我不喜欢
Been real nice talking to you, captain.
队长 跟你谈话很愉快
Likewise, son. Only one more thing.
彼此 小老弟 还有一件事
When I come back, if I was you...
等我回来时 我劝你...
...I'd be gone.
先走为妙
You tell Strozzi we got his boy Giorgio.
告诉史托兹 他若要赎乔治回去
Tell him he wants him back to bring 100 thou to the crossing at the five-mile road.
带一千元到五哩十字路来
Tell him to make it 3 in the afternoon. The trucks.
- 叫他下午三点来 - 那些卡车
Oh, yeah. And we'll give youse two days to give us our trucks back.
对! 给你们两天把卡车送回来
All the vultures showed up for the exchange.
豺狼秃鹰都投入这场交易
If I was honest, I guess I'd have to include myself in the roll call.
说老实话 我也是狼子野心
But if there was a hundred grand being handed over for Giorgio...
不过他们肯花一千元赎乔治
...I wanted to take a real good look at it.
我倒想看看那笔钱
Stick around.
你留下
You get the briefcase, you let go of the rope.
你一拿到手提箱就放开绳子
Don't shoot. They got Giorgio.
别开枪 乔治在他们手里
We're even now. You got one choice.
我们扯平了 你有一个选择
Give up your whole operation. Santo.
- 给你一条路 - 撤离!
Son of a bitch.
龟儿子!
Until I get Giorgio back, she stays with me.
等乔治回来我才放她
And I guess you know what I'm gonna be doing with her, right?
你知道我要怎样对待她吧?
Bring him across!
把她带过来
Don't try anything stupid, Doyle.
别做傻事 杜尔
Nice and easy, huh?
慢慢来
You don't wanna get the girl killed, right?
你不想让她死 对吗?
Go. Get her back, now.
快 把她接过来
电影精选列表