我们的客户会选择银行本票
our clients prefer a cashier's check.
嗯,我…
Yeah, I, uh...
嗯
Yeah. Mmm.
嗯,这…
Yeah, it's...
我只是不会经常出来,所以…
I just don't really get out much anymore, so...
他们说了要去哪儿吗?
Did they say where they were going?
我只是来修东西的
I'm just here to fix a few things.
有人甚至会觉得这样的取款略有可疑
Some would even call a withdrawal like this a little suspicious.
事实上,我们已经打包了所有东西
Actually, we've packed up all our things.
清空银行账户
We're emptying our bank account
然后就赶去边境
and then gonna make a run for the border.
你知道,就像《邦妮和克莱德》
You know, like Bonnie and Clyde.
当然了
Of course you are.
快,穆里尔,不要让他们等急了
Well, come on, Muriel, let's not keep our friends here waiting.
我们该走了
We should go.
进来,进来
Get in here. Get in.
亨利的爸爸打电♥话♥来留了言
Henry's father called and left a message.
你是不是给他留信了?
Did you leave him some sort of note?
我想让他知道我没事
I wanted him to know that I'd be all right.
你为什么这么做,亨利? 我们得走了,立刻
Why would you do that, Henry? We need to go, now.
我得跟我的房♥间告别!
I just need to say good-bye to my room!
亨利,不要!我们得走了!
Oh, Henry, don't! We need to leave!
听你妈妈的话!
Listen to your mother!
亨利!
Henry!
不要怕
Don't be scared.
我们怎么办?
What do we do?
我们去哪儿?
Where do we go?
我们得让你离开这儿
We have to get you out of here.
不
No.
我们已经包围了房♥子
We have a perimeter.
慢慢开门
Open the door slowly.
双手举过头顶,手心向前,走出来
Step outwith your hands open and above your head, palms facing forward.
你是个好小伙,亨利
You're a fine boy, Henry.
不赞同的人不值得你浪费时间
Anybody who says otherwise is not worth your time.
我愿意用20年换与你共度三天
I'd take 20 more years just to have another three days with you.
慢慢开门
Open the door slow.
双手举过头顶!
Hands above your head!
举高点!
Keep them up!
双手举过头顶! 跪下!
Hands above your head! On your knees!
跪下 跪下,立刻!
Get down. On your knees, do it now!
手放在头后!
Hands behind your head!
好了,好了,我们抓住他了!进去!
All right, all right, we got him! Move in!
去厨房♥
Move to the kitchen.
我需要进行一些检查
Okay, I need to run some tests.
不要怕,孩子,你妈妈没事
Don't be scared, son. Your mom will be fine.
我们抓住那家伙了
We got the guy.
他不会再对你们造成伤害了
He won't be able to do anything to you and your mom anymore.
女士,过来,请看这里
Ma'am, over here. I need you to look over here, please.
我把胶带割了 你能听到我说话吗?
I'm going to cut the tape. Can you hear me okay?
他被以绑♥架♥罪起诉
They charged him with kidnapping.
我妈妈听说了
When my mother heard,
以目击证人身份开车带我去见检察官
she drove to see the prosecutor with me as a witness
使他了解并没有发生非法拘留
to make him understand that no unlawful detainment had taken place.
他没有伤害我们,他是个好人
He didn't hurt us. He is a good man.
对我儿子很友好
He was kind to my son.
她隐瞒了他们相爱的事实
She omitted the fact that they were in love.
阿黛尔,这些情形从来就不简单
Adele, these situations are never simple.
也不清白
Never clean.
你完全理清可能要好几年
It may take years for you to fully weave it all together.
也许把这种陈述记录在案之前
Now, perhaps, before putting this kind of statement into record,
你需要想想到底发生了什么
you might want to take some time to think about what actually happened.
藏匿罪犯可是不会轻饶的重罪
Harboring a fugitive is a major crime we don't look lightly upon.
当然,还有对未成年人的疏忽罪
And, of course, there is delinquency to a minor.
你可能会失去你儿子的监护权
You could lose custody of your son.
弗兰克因逃跑被判10年,因绑♥架♥被判15年
They gave Frank 10 years
for the escape and 15 for the kidnapping.
我妈妈去看了他一次,被告知他正被单独关押
My mother tried to visit him once, but was told he was doing solitary.
她给弗兰克写信,有时候每天写,但从没有回覆
She wrote to Frank, sometimes daily, but received no response.
最后收到了一个包裹
Eventually, a package arrived
里面是所有她写的信,印了监狱的章
containing all of her letters stamped with a prison seal.
一封都没有打开过
None of them had been opened.
她打电♥话♥去询问,被告知弗兰克已被转移
She called to enquire and was told Frank had been transferred.
一个月内,我妈自愿让渡我的监护权给我爸
Within a month, my mother voluntarily relinquished custody of me to my father.
他不知道说什么
He rarely knew what to say.
更多的时候,他保持沉默
More often than not, he just kept quiet.
反正报纸全说了
The newspapers had said it all anyway.
我去看妈妈,她总表现得忙碌不专心
When I visited my mother, she would act busy and distracted.
打电♥话♥,做家务
Calls to make, chores to do.
我觉得我的出现让她不舒服
I think my presence made her uncomfortable.
提醒着她失去了什么
A strange reminder of what was missing.
他们只有对方
All those two had was each other.
这就足够了
That was enough.
到我大三的时候
By my junior year,
人们很少提起七年级的那个事了
people hardly brought up the events leading up to seventh grade.
头一次,我有了个女朋友
For the first time, I had someone to call a girlfriend.
我一直想跟你说点事
There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about.
爸,拜托,我们现在相处挺愉快的
Oh, Dad, please. We're having such a pleasant time.
所有人都在讨论这狂热的激♥情♥
Everybody talks about all this crazy, wild passion.
就像歌♥里唱的那样
That's how it goes in the songs. You know.
你妈就是那样的
Your mother was like that.
她与爱情相爱
She was in love with love.
离了爱她什么也做不了
She couldn't do anything partway.
她是个极好的女人
She was a terrific woman.
那么有趣
Funny.
那么美丽
So beautiful.
好男人应该陪着她走出那段悲伤
A better man might have stayed around and helped her through all that sadness.
但我无法承受
But I couldn't bear it.
我只想要普通的生活
I just wanted a regular life.
我不知道她这些年好了没有
I don't know what these last few years have done to repair,
但我很抱歉我冷落了你
but I'm sorry I cut out on you.
没关系
It's okay.
我去买♥♥单
I'm going to get the check.
第二天,我提议
The next day, when I suggested
大三剩下的时间搬回去陪我妈住
I move back in with my mother for the rest of senior year,
他没有反对
he didn't argue.
在妈妈的厨房♥里,我在家的最后一个夏天
And it was there in my mom's kitchen, my final summer at home,
我第一次尝试烘焙
that I first tried my hand at baking.
亲爱的亨利
Dear Henry.
希望你还记得我
I hope you will remember me.
我们曾一起度过劳动节周末
We once spent Labor Day weekend together.
那是我一生中最美好的五天
Five of the best days of my life.
我总会想你会成为什么样的人,长成什么样
I had always wondered who you would become and what you would look like.
一天,我偶然看到一个卖♥♥相熟悉的派
And then one day, I came across a familiar-looking pie.
你就在那儿
And there you were.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
如果你选择不回信我也会理解
I will understand if you choose not to respond to this letter.
不管怎样,我很快将刑满释放
However, I am due to be released shortly.
我已经不年轻了,但还算健康
I am no longer young, but I have plenty of good health remaining.
我愿意像我们那周末讨论的那样生活
And I'd like to live much the same way we discussed
那时候我们以为会成为一家人
that weekend back when we thought we'd be a family.
也许,你妈妈已经再婚了
Most likely, your mother has remarried by now.
但说不定她还一个人
But on the off chance that she might be alone,
想问你我是否可以给她写信
I wanted to ask you whether I might write her a letter.
我答应你
I promise you,
我宁愿伤害自己也不愿她悲伤
I would sooner cut off my own hand than bring any more grief to Adele.
那天我给他回信了
I wrote him back that day
告诉他想找到我妈不难
to say that it wouldn't be difficult to locate my mother.
她还住在老地方
She lived at the same address.
我半生都在担心我妈
I spent half of my life worrying my mother
无法走出融入周围的世界
wouldn't be able to go out into the world on her own.
但结果是,她不需要
电影精选列表