I think you know.
说嘛
Come on.
说出来
Just say it.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
冷吗?
Is it cold?
你是个硬汉
You're a tough guy.
你能承受的
I think you could take it.
是不是太寒冷长不出东西?
Is it too cold to grow things?
大部分是农场
It's mostly farms.
听起来不错
It sounds nice.
早,运动小子
Morning, sport.
嘿
Hey.
睡得怎么样?
How'd you sleep?
还行
Fine.
我在想你能不能帮我个小忙
Um, I was wondering if you could do me a little favor.
最高机密调查
Top secret research.
调查?
Research?
就是去趟图书馆找一本关于爱德华王子岛的书
Just a trip to the library to pick up a book on Prince Edward Island.
你妈妈说那地方很漂亮
Your mom says it's beautiful.
你能把书借回来吗,汉克?
Can you pick up the book, Hank?
你在附近学校上学吗?
So, do you go to school around here?
不好意思,我无意…
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
我刚从芝加哥搬来
I just moved here from Chicago.
今年我该尝试跟爸爸住
I'm supposed to try out living with my dad this year.
发生什么了?
Oh.
What happened?
表面原因是我饮食失调
The official reason is I have an eating disorder
他们觉得新的校园环境会有帮助
and they think a new school environment will help.
但事实上,我觉得我妈就是想摆脱我
But really, I think my mom just wanted to get rid of me
那她就可以跟男友鬼混了
so she can fool around with her boyfriend.
我理解
I understand.
有个男的,刚搬来跟我们住
This guy, he just moved in with my mom and me.
现在他想让你出局
And now he wants you out.
我不这么觉得 他会的
I don't think so. He will.
这样他们才能做♥爱♥
So they can have sex.
你在读什么?
So, what are you reading?
我在研究我的法定权利
I'm investigating my legal rights.
我看中一所非常好的私立学校
You see, I got into this really great private school
那所学校只关注戏剧
where they only focus on drama.
没人在意运动或穿着
No one cares about sports or what kind of clothes you wear.
老师都离远远的
The teachers stay off your case.
真的很高端大气
It's really elevated.
但最后一刻,我爸妈说他们没有那么多钱
But at the last minute, my parents decided they didn't have the money.
不能贷款吗?
Could they get a loan?
他们有钱
Oh, they have the money.
我只是他们恶心小游戏里的棋子而已
They're just using me as a pawn in their sick little game.
那是什么?
What's that?
是给我妈的
It's for my mother.
她想知道加拿大是否是个搬家的好去处
She wants to know if Canada might be a good place to move.
你觉得呢?
And how do you feel about that?
搬家,离开你的朋友
Moving. Leaving your friends.
我问是因为我就是这样过来的
I'm asking because that's what I had to do.
坦白说,我觉得就是虐待儿童
And frankly, I consider it child abuse.
我不知道,加拿大看起来还不错
I don't know. Canada seems nice.
你知道他们带不带你吗?
Do you even know if they're taking you?
我妈不会丢下我的
My mom wouldn't leave me behind.
做♥爱♥的人,脑子是受影响的
When people have sex, it affects their brains.
他们没法♥正♥常地看待事情
They can't see things normally.
就像吸了毒品
It's like a drug.
我不知道是不是真的
I'm not sure if that's true.
你可能需要介入
Well, you're probably gonna need an intervention.
甚至可能需要给她洗♥脑♥
Maybe even need to deprogram her.
给她洗♥脑♥? 对
Deprogram her? Yeah.
这个男的…
This guy...
他有魅力吗?
Does he have charisma?
可能有吧
Maybe.
真遗憾你妈和我爸
Too bad your mom and my dad couldn't get together
没能在这个男友出现前见面
before this whole boyfriend person showed up.
但那样的话如果我们结婚了,就有点像乱♥伦♥
But then if you and I got married, it'd be kind of like incest.
我妈妈一般不约会
My mother doesn't normally date anyway.
我觉得你只有一条路可选
I see only one hope for you.
你得想办法让他远离你们的生活
You need to find a way to get him out of your life.
我不知道有没有可能
I don't know if that's possible.
你不把他弄走,他就把你弄走
Either you get rid of him, or he's probably going to get rid of you.
这里的人都非常爱你
All these people here love you a lot.
很多甚至不熟悉你的人也爱你
A lot of them don't even know you and they love you,
因为你代表了很多东西
because you represent so very much.
我很荣幸把这场演出献给你
But I'm very, very proud that I could put this show on for you.
同时希望明年我们可以做的更好
And I hope next year we can do better
这样你就能坐在别的地方了
so that you can sit in a different position.
我们爱你,米奇·诺伊菲尔特,上帝保佑你
We love you, Mikey Neufeldt. God bless you.
妇联是什么时间?
What time is Women's League?
周二
Women's League is Tuesday.
曼蒂?
Mandy?
嘿,小伙子
Hey, pal.
那就是抛弃你的傻瓜?
So that's the fool that walked out on you.
你饱了?是吗,克洛伊?
You full? Yeah, Chloe?
他真不错,你今晚吃的很乖
He's good. You're a good eater tonight.
一样的饮料哦
Uh-Oh. Fribbles.
那么…
So...
七年级,感觉如何?
Seventh grade. How about that?
理查德打算学曲棍球
Richard's thinking of going out for lacrosse.
对吧,里奇?
Aren't you, Rich?
嗯,可能吧
Yeah. Maybe.
你呢,小伙子?
How about you, pal?
曲棍球?还是足球?
Lacrosse? Soccer, maybe?
橄榄球还是等你多长点肉的吧
Probably not football till you get a little more meat on those bones, huh?
事实上,我考虑报现代舞
Actually, I was thinking of signing up for modern dance group.
我觉得那不是个好选择
Well, I'm not sure that would be such a good move.
我知道你妈妈喜欢跳舞
I know how your mother feels about dancing,
但人们可能会误会
but people might get the wrong idea.
他们可能会觉得…
They might think...
他们可能觉得你是同性恋 里奇
They might think you're gay. Richie.
或者他们觉得我喜欢穿紧身衣的女生
Or they might think I like girls in tights.
你们俩到了人生的那个阶段了
You boys are reaching that stage of life.
或许是时候进行男人之间的谈话了
Probably time for us to have a little man-to-man conversation.
我已经跟我亲爸谈过了
I already had that with my real dad.
那就剩下你跟我了
I guess that just leaves you and me.
没关系,我都知道
It's okay. I'm up to speed.
我知道你妈跟你说过基础知识
Well, I'm sure your mother gave you the basics,
但有些东西需要男人来说
but there are some things a guy needs to hear from a man.
家里没个男人是挺困难的
It can be difficult not having a man around the house.
谁说我没有?
Who says I don't?
很快你们就要出去约会了
Before you know it, you two boys will be going out on dates.
一对少女杀手!
A couple of lady-killers!
如果我在读七年级,一定会觉得你俩是最帅的
If I was still in seventh grade, I'd think you two were the cutest.
真恶心,如果你在读七年级,那我还没出世呢
Gross. If you were still in seventh grade, I wouldn't even be born.
更别提多乱♥伦♥了
Not to mention it'd be incest.
你说真的吗?
Were you serious?
关于家里有男人的事?
About a guy hanging around the house?
你在意什么? 嘿
What do you care? Hey.
你是我的孩子,我想知道你周围都是谁
You're my kid. I'd like to know who's around.
谢谢
Thanks.
回见 再见,小伙子
See you later. Bye, pal.
亨利,你妈跳的真好
Henry, your mom is some kind of dancer.
大多数人这个天气根本驾驭不了恰恰
Most people wouldn't tackle the cha-cha in this kind of weather.
嗯,声音有点大
Yeah. it was a little loud.
音乐而已
It's just music.
我还以为我们要低调行事
I just figured we were trying to avoid attention.
别这样,汉克
Oh, come on, Hank.
下一首给你跳
You can have the next dance.
电影精选列表