我要睡觉了
I'm going to go to bed.
亨利,等等!
Henry, wait!
Um...
我们想跟你说点事
There's something we wanted to talk to you about.
你♥爸♥离开后,我以为我会孤独终老
After your father left, I thought I would be alone forever.
我以为不会在乎你以外的任何人
I didn't think I would care about anyone else besides you.
我真为你高兴
I'm really happy for you.
我们觉得加拿大可能是个重新开始的好地方
We're thinking Canada might be a good place to start over.
加拿大?
Canada?
说英语
They speak English.
过边境也不需要护照
And you don't need passports to get across the border.
谢谢你的调查,哥们
Thanks for the research, bud.
我们决定一起去
We've decided to go together.
我还会再见到你吗?
Will I ever see you again?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你还在乎我的死活吗?
Do you even care about what happens to me?
什么?
What?
你不会以为…
You didn't think...
我们都去
We're all going.
真的?
Really?
我永远不会离开你
I would never leave you.
你得离开学校了
You would have to leave school.
而且你不能告诉任何人,好吗?
And you couldn't tell anyone, okay?
我们就打包装车离开
We would just pack the car and go.
路障怎么办?
What about the roadblocks?
他们找的是单独行动的男人
They're looking for a man traveling alone.
不会注意到一家人
They won't be expecting a family.
一家人
A family.
只带一半 但我才…
Half. But, I just...
一半
Half.
我过会儿就回来
I'll be back in a little bit.
汉克,我们还有事要做呢!
Hank, we still have work to do!
我知道,我快弄完了
I know. I'm almost done.
把性魔扫地出门的事怎么样了?
Any luck getting that sex fiend out of your house?
我觉得他不是魔鬼
I don't think he's a fiend.
没有,他还在
But, no. He's still there.
很简单的
It's easy, you know.
只要跟你妈说他摸你
Just tell your mom he touched you.
不是那样了
It's not like that anymore.
事实上我们相处挺和睦
We're actually getting along.
他们会带我一起去加拿大
They're going to take me with them. To Canada.
什么时候?
When?
明天
Tomorrow.
开学第一天?
On the first day of school?
是他,对不对?
It's him, isn't it?
你们在逃亡
You're on the run.
这个,对吗?
This one, right?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
可能上路前需要吃点止痛药
Probably just need some aspirin before we hit the road.
让我看看 不,我没事,不用了
Let me take a look. No, I'm fine. It's fine.
如果我们要继续发展,偶尔你得让我照顾你
If this is going to work, sometimes you need to let me take care of you.
天啊
Oh.
Jesus.
你需要上药 不用,等等再说
You need medicine. No, it can wait.
不行,已经感染了
No, it's infected.
我让亨利去药店,让我来
I'll send Henry to the pharmacy. Let me do it.
没事的,你去吧
It's okay. You go.
不行,还有很多要打包的
No, there's still too much packing to do.
我知道你不会逃掉的
I don't think you're going to make a run for it.
好吧
Okay.
你们打算怎么逃跑?
How'd you escape?
不是那样的
It's not like that.
他信任我
He trusts me.
也许他只是等你离开家
Or maybe he was just waiting for you to leave the house
那他们就可以一起逃了
so they could run off together.
就像《邦妮和克莱德》
It's just like Bonnie and Clyde.
谁?
Who?
是一部电影
They made a movie about them.
邦妮这个女人感到空虚
Bonnie was this woman who was bored
因为她很长时间没有做♥爱♥了
because she hadn't had sex in a long time.
一天克莱德出现了带走她
This guy, Clyde just showed up one day and took her away.
他们开车到处跑,抢劫银行,就住在车里
They drove all around, holding up banks and living out of their car.
他们怎么了?
What happened to them?
最后他们被杀死了
In the end, they got killed.
联邦探员追踪并在一次伏击中把他们击毙
Federal agents tracked them and gunned them down in an ambush.
邦妮被杀的那部分
The part where Bonnie gets killed
血太多,我妈都不敢看
there's so much blood, my mother couldn't even watch.
你能想象你妈在伏击中被杀吗?
Could you imagine if your mom got killed in an ambush
而你恰好在那儿看?
and you were right there watching it?
他们可能不会朝你开枪因为你还是个孩子
They probably wouldn't shoot at you since you're a kid,
但你目睹了全过程
but you'd see the whole thing.
相当令人崩溃
It'd be pretty traumatic.
我打赌你以前从没做过这个
I bet you never did that before.
你会永远记住我这个初吻女孩
Now you'll always remember I was the first girl you ever kissed.
真遗憾我们刚开始约会你就要走
It's a shame you're leaving just as we started dating.
我得再找个男生约会了
I'll have to find another boy to make out with.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
如果你没准备好,你得告诉我
If you're not up for this, you need to let me know.
不,不是这个
No, it's not that.
因为明天你就得
Because tomorrow you're gonna say good-bye
告别所有认识的人了
to everyone you've ever known.
我已经告别了,只是…
I've already said good-bye. It's just...
我们就要离开不能回头了
We're gonna hit the road and never look back.
会有路障和边境跨越
There's gonna be roadblocks and border-crosses.
我知道
I know, I know.
所以如果你不想这样,你得告诉我
So, if you don't want this, you need to tell me.
不,我想这样
No, I do want this.
远甚于几乎一生所求
More than almost anything I've ever wanted in my life.
那怎么了?
Then what is it?
亨利出生后
After Henry was born,
我的身体就
my body just
习惯性流产
forgot how.
第一次发生的时候,我从可怕的痉挛中醒来
The first time it happened, I woke up with these horrible cramps.
我感觉到有东西从我身体里滑走,很小
I felt something slip from me. It was tiny.
要是我能抓得更紧就好了
If I could have just held tighter.
我知道这个时期对你们俩来说非常痛苦难熬
I know this is a very difficult and painful time for both of you.
医生说这种情况很常见
My doctor said that this was more common than we thought.
我还年轻,我们可以再尝试
I was young. We could try again.
但又发生了两次…
But two more times...
我开始感觉到恶心肿胀
I'd start feeling the nausea and the swelling.
我们庆祝
We'd celebrate.
开始布置育婴室
Began setting up the nursery.
却只在身体的背叛中醒来
Only to wake up feeling betrayed by my own body.
不…
No...
不,不,不,不
No. No. No. No.
第四次的时候
By my fourth time,
我们不再庆祝
we knew better than to celebrate.
不再告诉朋友
We knew better than to tell our friends.
也没有给孩子起名字
Or think of baby names.
阵痛开始的时候,我们甚至
We hadn't even packed a suitcase for the hospital
没有打包去医院要用的箱子
when the contractions started.
好了,再推两次
All right. Two pushes. Two pushes.
停下,呼吸一口气
Stop. Take a breath.
再一次,再一次,就是这样
One more. One more. This is it.
最后一次使劲 就是这样,加油,加油
Last big one. This is it. Come on, come on.
推,推,推 出来了
Push, push, push. There you go.
我们做到了
We'd made it.
怎么?
What?
怎么了?
What is it?
也许他们可怜我
Maybe they just took pity on me.
电影精选列表