Chambers was recovering from appendicitis
他的病房♥在医院的二楼
on the second floor of this hospital
警方说,他直接跳了下去
when police say, he just made a jump for it.
我去巡房♥,然后就发现他跳窗逃走了
Um, I went to check on him and the next thing I knew, he was out the window.
当局提醒我们的观众
Authorities would like to remind our viewers
这样的纵身一跃意味着不顾一切
that this kind of leap can spell desperation.
尤其对于一个因谋杀罪被判18年的犯人来说
Especially in an inmate serving 18 years for murder.
接下来是7台新闻
Coming up next on the Channel 7 News,
新罕布♥什♥尔州11年来最热的一天
the hottest day in 11 years in New Hampshire.
不是那样的
Didn't happen that way.
藏匿逃犯不违法吗?
Isn't it against the law to hide a fugitive?
你儿子真聪明,阿黛尔
You got a wise son here, Adele.
很欣慰有他照看你
It's good to know he's looking out for you.
不会有事的
It's all going to be fine.
只要没人发现弗兰克在这儿就没事
It would only be a problem if someone found Frank here.
这种情况不会发生
And that doesn't need to happen.
他躲几个小时,然后就走
He can just lay low for a few hours, and then keep moving.
非常正确
That's true enough.
不能置你和你的家人于危险中
It's still not acceptable to place you and your family here in jeopardy.
如果真有人过来,看起来要像我绑♥架♥了你们
If someone were to come by, it would need to look like I kidnapped you.
所以我得把你绑起来
That's why I'm going to have to tie you up.
只是为了摆样子
It's about keeping up appearances.
你应该懂我的意思
I think you understand what I mean.
你要… 只有你一个
Who are you going to... Only you.
亨利可不希望他妈妈发生什么事
Henry here knows he doesn't want anything to happen to his mother.
对吧,亨利?
Right, Henry?
Hmm?
打开
Open these.
拿个碗
Grab a bowl.
我想你♥爸♥爸可能没跟你聊过关于性的话题
I don't suppose your father has told you anything about sex.
大多数人把重点全放在
Most people put all this focus
即将经历的生理变化
on the physical changes you'll be going through soon.
没关系的
It's okay.
卫生课上都解释了
They explained everything in a health assembly.
还有一个生理老师不愿意探讨的方面
Well, there's another aspect that your health teacher is unlikely to explore.
人们表现得好像做♥爱♥就是分泌物和身体功能的事
People act as if making love is all about secretions and body functions.
妈,不用了
Mom. It's okay.
都是讨论关于身体部位和荷尔蒙
For all the discussions of body parts and hormones,
都忘了提及感受
they forget to mention how it feels.
有另一种渴望
There's another kind of hunger.
渴望肉体触碰
The hunger for human touch.
欲望
Desire.
从没有人告诉你那种渴求
People never tell you about how it feels.
是什么感觉
The longing.
火车早上什么时候开?
What time do the trains start in the morning?
我不知道
I don't know.
那我得时刻留心他们了
I'll just have to keep an ear out for them, I guess.
我不怪你好奇
I don't blame you for wondering.
只是,故事不仅仅是你在报纸上看到的那样
Just know that there's more to this story than you'll see in that paper there.
你怎么逃脱的?
How did you escape?
我跟医院的守卫说,如果他离开我就跳窗
I told the guard at the hospital if he left, I was going to jump out the window.
他听完出去抽烟了
He heard that and went to have a smoke.
真话往往最误导人
Nothing misleads people like the truth.
你有兄弟姐妹吗?
You have any brothers or sisters?
没有,我妈试过,但是…
No. My mom tried, but...
我有个继兄和一个同父异母的妹妹
I've got a stepbrother and a half-sister.
每周日爸爸都带我去跟他们吃饭
My dad takes me out to dinner with them on Sundays.
怎么会有人不要你妈妈这样的女人?
How does a fellow let a woman like your mother get away?
他跟他的秘书好上了
He got together with his secretary.
还是摆脱了好
Good riddance.
早上好
Good morning.
我们不需要这个了
We won't be needing that any longer.
如果有那么一天,必须说我绑了你,也不算撒谎
But if the day comes and you have to say I tied you up, you won't be lying.
没听到有火车经过
Haven't heard any trains go by.
假期周末
Holiday weekend.
吃早餐吗?
Breakfast?
你一定要尝尝
You have to try one.
好吧
Okay.
给我一把四分之三寸的棘轮扳手
Hey, give me a three-quarter-inch ratchet wrench.
棘轮扳手
Ratchet wrench.
那天,弗兰克给车换了机油
That day, Frank changed the oil in the car
还换了信♥号♥♥灯的保险丝
and replaced the fuse for the blinkers.
然后给火炉换了新的的过滤器
Then he replaced the filter on the furnace.
他检查了刚送来的柴火
He checked out the cord of firewood that just got delivered
告诉妈妈那家伙缺斤短两
and informed my mom that the guy was shorting her.
他擦了地板,还打了蜡
Then he washed the floor and waxed it.
然后转球
Then you rotate the ball.
握松点
Grip it loose.
两个手指在上,拇指在下
Two fingers up top, thumb on the bottom.
就那么轻握着,要掉不掉的感觉
Just let it rest there. Barely tight enough to hold.
当你松手的时候
And when you release,
手腕快速向下,像甩鞭子
snap your wrist down, like a whip.
砸出去
Just crack.
球脱手时抓住线缝
And then you grab those seams when the ball leaves your fingers.
你做缝纫的时候会咬嘴脣
You bite your lip when you sew.
我只是怕扎到你
I'm trying not to stick you.
这个疤怎么弄的?
How'd you get that scar?
《星条旗永不落》歌♥舞会排练
Stars and Stripes Forever routine for my dance recital.
彩排到一半,他们拿走了扶梯
Halfway through rehearsal, they got rid of the ramp.
我直接摔下舞台
I tapped myself right off the stage.
过来!过来!
Come here! Come here!
去应门,汉克
Answer the door, Hank.
就说你妈不在家
Let them know your mother's out.
我相信你不会紧张说漏嘴的
And I trust you're not gonna get nervous and say something.
去吧
Now go.
你好,亨利,我找你妈妈
Oh.
Hi, Henry. I was looking for your mother.
不好意思,杰维斯先生,她不在家
I'm sorry, Mr. Jervis, she's not home.
哦,这…
Oh. Well, that's...
这不像她啊
That's not like her.
她看新闻了吗,你知道吗?
Has she been following the news, do you know?
她把你一个人丢在家?
Did she leave you here by yourself?
不是,我只是说她没法过来应门
No, I just mean she can't come to the door.
她在洗澡
She's taking a bath. Oh.
这些是给她的?
Are those for her?
是的,我这儿太多了,不知道怎么处理
Yeah. I had so many, I didn't know what to do with them.
我想你妈妈可能喜欢
I thought your mother might like them.
谢谢您
Thank you.
她会非常喜欢的
I'm sure she'll appreciate them.
跟她说我有事想跟她商量
Let her know there's something I'd like to discuss with her.
一切都好吧?
Is everything okay?
嗯…
Well, uh...
亨利,不知道你听说没,有个犯人逃了
Look, Henry, I don't know if you've heard, but there's a guy loose.
斯廷奇菲尔德监狱逃出来的
Broke out of Stinchfield.
他现在可能跑远了,但没找到他之前
He's probably long gone by now, but till they find him,
我建议没有大人在的话不要开门
I wouldn't be opening the door without an adult.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我怀疑他目前就在附近
Look, I doubt he's anywhere near here by now.
记住,我就在路对面
Just remember, I'm right across the street.
有任何情况,给我个信♥号♥♥就行
You have any problems, just give me a jingle.
他桃子太多,吃不了
He had more than he needed.
你表现不错,汉克
You did good, Hank.
Um...
亨利,你去看看乔好吗?
Henry, why don't you go check on Joe?
他肯定没事
I'm sure he's fine.
今天很热
It's a hot day.
看看他还有没有水
Make sure his water hasn't dried up.
对
Yeah.
你不能再这么做了
You can't do that again.
什么?我做什么了?
What? What did I do?
我儿子不是你的监视哨
My son is not your lookout.
他不是你的共犯,而且我不…
He's not your accomplice. And I don't...
电影精选列表