给她包上粉色毯子,还垫了尿片
They'd wrapped her in a pink blanket and put on a diaper.
那是她唯一一次穿
The only one she'd ever wear.
我凝视着这个漂亮的小女孩
As I stared at this beautiful little girl,
长长的睫毛
her long eyelashes,
她爸爸的鼻子,我的下巴
her daddy's nose, my chin,
没有呼吸过一口气的小嘴巴
the little mouth that would never take a breath,
我们知道不会再有进一步的谈话了
I knew there would be no further conversations.
不会再尝试了
No more attempts.
我们结束了
We were done.
世界变得残酷
The world had become a cruel place.
我不再出去散步
I stopped going for walks.
我没法离开家
I couldn't leave the house.
夜里我甚至不敢开窗
I couldn't even open a window at night.
到最后,杰拉尔德离开的时候
Eventually, when Gerald left,
我明白了
I understood.
我变成了一个囚犯
I'd become a prisoner.
我是来拯救你的,阿黛尔
I came to save you, Adele.
明天我就带你走
Tomorrow that's exactly what I'm going to do.
我不能…
I can't...
我不能给你一个家庭
I can't give you a family.
你已经给了
You already have.
那天下午结束前
By the end of the afternoon,
家里的一切被整齐地分为
everything in the house had been neatly separated
必需品和弃置物
into essentials and things we'd leave behind.
我们把每个房♥间都打扫了一遍
For no practical reason more than it seemed like the right thing to do,
没什么实际理由,只是这似乎是正确的事
we cleaned each room.
他是我的吗?
Is he even mine?
Huh?
他是我的儿子吗?
Is he even my son?
你个傻瓜
You fool.
曼蒂?
Mandy?
曼蒂?
Mandy?
曼蒂,宝贝?
Mandy, honey?
不!
No!
不,不!
No, no!
早,孩子
Morning, son.
你没事吧?
You all right?
嗯,我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
能告诉我去哪儿吗?
You want to tell me where you're going?
我只是在散步,朝家走
I'm just walking. Heading home.
上车吧
Well, hop in.
你父母可能担心着你呢
Your parents are probably worried about you.
只有我妈妈,她没事
It's just my mom. She's fine.
只是为了安全,我载你一程
Well, just to be safe, I'm gonna give you a ride.
我真没事
I'm... I'm really fine.
你是要我现在逮捕你吗?
You not going to make me arrest you now?
学校今天开学了,是吗?
School starts today, doesn't it?
你读几年级?
What grade are you in?
我猜六年级
I'm going to guess, uh, sixth.
七年级 七年级
Seventh. Seventh.
我儿子要读五年级了
I've got a son about to start fifth,
不过我猜你不跟小学生来往
although I guess you wouldn't associate with a grade schooler.
你在外面干嘛呢?
So, what are you doing out here?
我落了点东西在我爸家
I left something at my dad's house.
但他已经去上班了
But he'd already left for work.
谢谢你载我
Thank you for the ride.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
他想怎样? 我不知道
What does he want? I don't know.
我在路边看到他
Found him by the side of the road.
你知道他出去了吗?
Did you know he was out?
他说了很快回来
He said he'd be right back.
他过会儿就得去学校了,是吗?
He's got to be in school in a few minutes, doesn't he?
当然
Sure does.
谢谢你带他回家
Thank you for bringing him home.
你要去旅行?
You going on a trip?
Hmm?
要去公路旅行?
You taking a road trip?
Um...
不是
No.
就是拿些旧东西去寄售
Just taking some old things to sell on consignment.
需要帮忙吗?
You need some help?
我可以的
I'll be fine.
我不想影响你工作
I don't want to take you away from your duties.
不会
No.
我觉得街道暂时安全
I think the streets are safe for the moment.
那个比较重
That's the heavy one.
家很漂亮
Nice place.
干净
Clean.
这个吗?
This one?
Mmm-hmm.
你没开玩笑啊,这里是什么?
You weren't kidding. What've you got in here?
旧厨房♥用具
Some old kitchenware.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for your help.
乐意效劳
A pleasure.
握手力道不错,小伙子
Got a good handshake there, partner.
祝你一天愉快,女士
Have a good day, ma'am.
他怀疑了吗?
He seem suspicious?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们现在就得离开这儿
We have to get out of here now.
带亨利去银行,我在这儿收拾完
Take Henry to the bank. I'll finish up here.
嘿 什么?
Hey. What?
我们不会有事的
We're going to be fine.
好的
Okay.
嘿,亨利,在这儿看到你真好
Hey, Henry. Nice to see you in here.
你需要签个名
You need to sign it.
Hmm? Oh.
当然
Of course.
阿黛尔?
Adele?
以为你今天会在学校呢
Thought you'd be in school today.
他预约了牙医
He has a dentist appointment.
开学第一天?
On the first day of school?
我牙疼
My teeth hurt.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
阿黛尔在吗?
Is Adele here?
她马上回来
Uh, she'll be right back.
送孩子去学校了
She's dropping her kid at school.
我带了些东西以表感谢
I just brought these to thank her for something.
我会确保她收到的
Well, I'll make sure she gets them.
你想全部取成现金?
And you would like this all in cash?
Mmm-hmm.
对
Yeah.
这么大数额,我得征求主管同意
With an amount this large, I just need to get it approved by my supervisor.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
这真的…
Is that really...
你是她的朋友吗?
Are... Are you a friend?
只是修理工
Just the handyman.
我不该取这么多
I shouldn't have tried to get so much.
取一半就好了
I should have just asked for half.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
他们只是多加小心而已
They're just being extra careful.
嗨,阿黛尔 嗨
Hi, Adele. Hi.
我只是想确认一下你没有遇到什么麻烦
I just wanted to make sure you weren't experiencing any problems.
没有
No.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
他们要去哪儿吗?
Are they going somewhere?
我不知道,看起来确实是
I don't know. It sure looks like it.
那我该拿回平锅,万一他们一去很久呢
Well, maybe I should get my pan back, then, in case they're gone for a while.
这个情况对我们来讲有点少见
It's just a somewhat unusual situation for us
要取这么多现金
having a person withdraw this much in cash.
通常,划拨这么大数额的款项
Normally, when transferring funds of this quantity,
电影精选列表