天啊,我很遗憾
Oh, my God. I'm sorry.
所以我需要人照看巴里
So I need somebody to watch Barry.
现在吗? 对
Like, right now? Yeah.
我今晚回来
Yeah, I'll be back tonight.
你知道的,我不行
You know, I can't. Um...
嘿,巴里,还好吗? 不错
Hey, Barry. How's it going? Good.
他们认为我父亲撑不了多久了
They don't expect my dad to hold on for long.
是,通常…
Yeah, normally...
我真的没有其他选择了,阿黛尔
I really don't have any other options, Adele.
我知道,我真的想帮你
I know. I really want to help you.
我保证他会乖乖的
I promise he'll be good.
你会乖乖的,对吧,巴里?
You're gonna be good, right, Barry?
你记得亨利吧?还有他妈妈?
You remember Henry? And his mom?
还有好多次你在这儿的快乐时光?
And all the good times you've had here?
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
拜托,母亲之间的请求
Please. One mother to another.
如果不是没办法我不会找你的
I would not ask you if I wasn't desperate.
只是…
It's just that...
我没有别的选择了,拜托
I don't have any other options. Please.
你又不去哪儿
You're not going anywhere.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢,我欠你的
Thank you, thank you. I owe you.
我凌晨之前回来,开车得两个小时
I will be back by the end of the night. It's about two hours' drive.
好的
Ah, okay.
把他的轮椅放电视前就可以了
Just put his chair in front of the TV.
他喜欢卡♥通♥
He loves cartoons.
好的
Okay. Um...
来吧,我推你进去
Come on. I'll get you inside.
来吧
Here we go.
关门
The door.
嘿,巴里,你穿这么多衣服不热吗?
Hey, Barry, you look mighty toasty in all those clothes.
我发誓,她八月份就给他穿冬衣
I swear, she dresses him for winter in August.
你来的正是时候
Well, you got here just in time.
我们需要个三垒手
We needed a third baseman.
巴里,我是弗兰克
Now, Barry, my name's Frank.
对的,弗兰克
That's right. Frank.
这就对了
There you go.
好了,给我们试试露一手
All right. Let's see that swing.
不要抱太大希望
Don't get your hopes up.
要不要再给你说一遍要领?
Want to run that by me again?
球棒拿起来,肩膀向前
Bat up. Shoulders forward.
往上点握球棒,双手握起来
Choke up on the bat, hands together.
膝盖弯曲
Knees bent.
这就对了,很好
There we go. Good.
当我把球扔给你时,盯住了
When I throw it to you, see the ball.
盯住球 盯住球
See the ball. See the ball.
灵活点
Keep it fluid.
这就对了
There we go. Whoa!
盯住球
See the ball.
事情是,弗兰克扔球,我就能打中
The thing was, when Frank threw the ball, I hit it.
如果我有多点时间陪你练习,你会打更好
If I had more time to work with you, we could really get somewhere.
准备好了吗?到你了?
You ready? Your turn?
不,不 来吧
No, no. Come on.
深吸口气
Take a deep breath.
放松
Relax.
这就对了,弯曲膝盖
There you go. Bend your knees.
手握一起
Hands together.
这就对了
There you go.
我做不到 不,你可以的
I can't do this. Yeah, you can.
你正在做,弯曲膝盖
You are doing it. Bend your knees.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
扔吧,汉克
Bring on the heat, Hank.
这就对了
There you go. Whoa!
The count is 2 and 2.
The Red Sox are leading, 4 to 0.
Cleveland batting in the 5th inning.
All four Red Sox runs in the 2nd.
你个傻瓜
You fool.
今晚11点,更多关于逃犯弗兰克·钱伯斯的消息
Tonight at 11:00, more on escaped convict Frank Chambers.
我们的心理学家预测
Our psychologist weighs in on what to expect
一个在逃谋杀犯的行为和可能的藏身之处
from a murderer on the run and where he might be hiding.
更多消息尽在11点
That and more at 11:00.
好了,巴里
Okay, Barry.
看来你妈回来了
Looks like your mother is here.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
你父亲怎么样了?
How's your dad?
很复杂,不是很好,不过他有人照看了
Oh. It's complicated and not all good, but he's under supervision.
你今天过得开心吗?
Did you have a good time today?
嗯!
Yee-yeah!
我是新罕布♥什♥尔新闻四套的林恩·佐利克
This is Lynn Jolicoeur
for News Four New Hampshire.
今晚的头条是继续报道
Tonight's top story is our continuing coverage
斯廷奇菲尔德监狱犯人弗兰克·钱伯斯的逃跑
of the escape of Stinchfield Prison inmate Frank Chambers,
一个已判刑的谋杀犯
a convicted murderer.
我们今天够忙了,那…
Well, we've had a busy day, so...
我开了两个小时车
Uh, listen, I've been on the road for two hours.
可以麻烦你给我杯水吗?
Could I trouble you for a glass of water?
当然
Uh, sure.
亨利,你能给伊芙琳倒点水吗?
Henry, would you grab Evelyn some water?
…给警方留下极少线索
leaving police with very few clues.
他难带吗?
So, was he difficult?
不,一点也不,我们跟巴里玩得很开心
No. No, not at all. No. We had the best time with Barry.
我们在外面扔球玩
We went outside and threw a ball around.
天啊,你擦了防晒霜吗? 嗯,当然
Oh, God. Did you put on sunscreen?
很多人都不擦
Yeah. Of course.
A lot of people don't do that.
弗汉,弗汉,弗汉!
Fwah. Fwah. Fwah!
是,我知道,马上就走
Yes, I know. We're going.
弗汉,弗汉,弗汉!
Fwah, Fwah, Fwah!
天啊
Oh, God.
好,好,我们回家,我只是需要喝口水
Okay, okay. We're going home. I just need a sip of water.
弗汉!
Fwah!
导致劳动节这天司机更多的延误
Leaving Labor Day motorists with more than the usual delays.
弗汉克!
Fwrank!
我们回家就看电视
We're gonna watch television when we get home.
弗汉!弗汉克!
Fwranh! Fwrank!
住嘴!
Stop it!
他需要休息了
He needs some rest.
你当时那么年轻,为什么不上诉?
You were so young. Why didn't you appeal?
不知道,我以为我罪有应得
I don't know. I thought I got what I deserved.
但你现在不那么以为了
But you don't feel that now.
不,现在不重要了
No, now it doesn't matter.
你不能承受太多,看起来会很可疑
You couldn't take a lot. Might seem suspicious.
我们就驾车上路?就这样?
We just start driving? Just like that?
你不能告诉任何朋友
You couldn't tell any of your friends.
没人可说,真的
No one to tell, really.
我无法想象你不自♥由♥
I can't imagine you not being free.
除非可以搂着你上街,否则我就是不自♥由♥的
I can't call myself free until I can walk down the street, arm around you.
我很期待
I'd like that.
带你公路旅行,去完全陌生的地方
Take you on road trips to places we don't know a soul.
像逃亡?
Like on the run?
对,逃亡
Mmm-hmm.
That's right. On the run.
我前夫绝对不会允许我带走亨利的
My ex-husband would never let me take Henry away.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that would mean.
我知道
I know.
那好吧
All right, then.
我看到淋浴下面有个地方
I noticed a spot under the shower
水在油毡布下面流
where the water is finding its way under the linoleum.
干腐就不好了,我明天处理,行吗?
You don't want dry rot. I'll tackle that tomorrow, okay?
也许无所谓
Maybe it doesn't matter.
你想做什么?
What do you want to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你知道
电影精选列表