「劳动节」
早上好
Good morning.
父亲走后,就只有我们俩了
It was just the two of us after my father left.
他说我应该把他和新太太马乔里的孩子
He said I should count the new baby he had
也当作我的家人
with his new wife, Marjorie, as part of my family, too.
还有理查德,马乔里的儿子
Plus Richard, Marjorie's son.
大多数时候,母亲从不提及父亲
For the most part, my mother never mentioned my father,
也不提他现任太太
or the woman he was married to now.
你随时可以过来跟我们住
You could always come live with Marjorie and me.
我是说,如果你想的话,我们可以让她接受评定
I mean, if that was something you wanted, we can have her evaluated.
不用,妈妈挺好的
No. Mom is great.
她在学大提琴
She's learning to play the cello.
我这么问是因为觉得…
I just asked because I get the feeling her...
她状态越来越差了
That she's getting worse.
我觉得让母亲伤心的并非失去父亲
I don't think losing my father broke my mother's heart
而在于失去爱本身
but rather, losing love itself.
即使才这般年纪,我也能理解
Even at that age, I understood this
并试图做一些弥补
and wanted to make up for some of the neglect.
你做了什么?
Oh, what did you do?
这全是你给我做的?
You made all this for me? Mmm-hmm.
“一日丈夫”
"Husband for a Day."
我给她做了一本优♥惠♥券册子
I made her a coupon book.
我洗碗 洗碗一周
I cleaned. "One week of clean dishes."
做了一些房♥子周围的杂活
Did little chores around the house.
“杂务工”
"Handyman."
还有一张肩部按♥摩♥券
There was a coupon for a shoulder rub.
一个泡泡浴券
A bubble bath.
我还带她去约会
I even took her on a date.
男人应该知道如何跳舞
A man should know how to dance.
一个会跳舞的男人,天下任其纵横
When a man can dance, the world is his oyster.
有的人只是把手搭你肩上或者轻扶你的背
Some men just set their hand on your shoulder or against your back
但必须有力道
but there has to be strong pressure there.
那时候我太年轻
At the time, I was too young to understand
不明白我还不能完全尽到一日丈夫的责任
the part of being husband for a day, I was not equipped to carry out.
但是我已经感觉到不足之处
But I sensed my own terrible inadequacy.
即使不明白,我也能感受到她的孤独和渴求
I could feel her loneliness and longing before I had a name for it.
你好,亨利,你妈妈好吗?
Hey, Henry. How's your mother?
不错
Fine.
我期待有一天在这里见到她
I hope to see her in here one of these days.
我知道谁是我真正的家人
I understood who my real family was.
她
Her.
即使那意味着
Even if that meant
每月仅出门一次,去普尔斯马特采购
only leaving the house once a month to pick up supplies at Pricemart.
从这边走
I think it's this way.
我可以去看看漫画吗?
Is it all right if I go check out the comics?
好,不要乱跑
Um...
Okay. Just don't wander.
我就在那边
I'll be right over there.
能否帮我个忙
I wonder if you could give me a hand here.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
是啊,我从窗户掉下去了
Yeah, well, I fell out a window.
我们应该求助
We should get help.
不,我不想麻烦别人
No, I wouldn't want to upset anyone.
你是跟那个女人一起来的吗?
Did you come here with that woman over there?
我妈妈
My mom.
她看起来像能帮助我的人
She looks like the kind of person that could help me.
我不知道
I... I don't know.
我想问,你觉得她会载我一程吗?
What I want to ask is, you think she'd give me a ride?
Hmm?
这是我妈妈,阿黛尔
This is my mother, Adele.
妈,这位是弗兰克,他需要我们帮助
Mom, this is Frank. He needs our help.
你儿子真不错,阿黛尔
You got a good boy here, Adele.
他好心地提出让我搭车呢
He was kind enough to offer me a ride.
Oh.
Um...
他可能提了,但…
Well, he may have, but...
我们下午很忙,可能帮不了你
We have a big afternoon. I don't think we can help you.
那太遗憾了
Well, that's a shame.
本以为我们可以聊聊呢
I thought we could have a catch.
我棒球打的很烂 嘿
I suck at baseball. Hey.
以后未必
Maybe you used to.
你不和你♥爸♥爸扔球玩吗?
Don't you throw around a ball with your dad?
我只有周日能见到他
I only see him on Sundays.
不,对不起
Oh. No. I'm sorry.
我不会带来任何麻烦的
I won't be any trouble.
我们真帮不了你
We really can't help you.
坦白说
Frankly,
由不得你了
this needs to happen.
过来,你坐后面吧
Oh, here. Why don't you get in back?
你想去哪儿?
Where do you want to go?
你家
Your house.
就呆一会儿,歇歇腿
Just for a few moments, to rest my legs.
不好意思,屋子很乱
You'll have to excuse the mess.
我们一直很忙
We've been busy.
你家不错
Nice place.
你想喝什么样的咖啡?
How do you, uh, take your coffee?
原味
As is.
你腿怎么伤的?
How did you hurt your leg?
我跟你直说了,亨利
I'm going to be straight with you, here, Henry.
我不打算撒谎
I'm not going to lie.
我的腿是从医院二楼窗户跳下来伤到的
I hurt my leg jumping out of a second floor window at a hospital
他们要给我做阑尾切除
they'd taken me to to get my appendix out.
在监狱,我就是这样逃出来的
At the prison. That's how I got out.
什么时候?
When?
今天早上
This morning.
你逃跑了?
You escaped?
那现在警♥察♥在追你?
So, now, the police are looking for you.
要不是这破腿,我能逃更远
I would have gotten further except for the damn leg.
如果你允许我待到晚上,我会非常感激的
I'd be grateful if you let me stay till nightfall.
我会试着帮帮忙
I'd try and help out.
不会要求你什么
I wouldn't ask anything of you.
你刚就要求了
You just did.
只是几个小时的藏身歇脚之处而已
Nothing more than a place to lay low and rest my leg for a few hours.
我怎么…
How do I...
我怎么知道你不会伤害我们?
How do I know you won't hurt us?
我此生从未故意伤害任何人
I've never intentionally hurt anyone in my life.
你知道这多难让人相信吧
You understand how that could be hard to believe.
嗯,我知道
Yeah, I do.
铁轨离你家后院多远?
How far are the train tracks from your backyard?
用跑的?
Running?
瘸腿走
Limping.
可能20分钟吧
Twenty minutes, maybe.
随时可能会有人来
People come over. Often. Randomly.
朋友,推销员,传道士
Friends, salesmen, religious people.
我今晚就走,在那之前我不会碍你事
I'll make a run for it tonight and I can stay out of your way until then.
我是说,如果我没动静他们会注意到的
I mean, they'd notice if I went quiet.
即使只是一点儿
Even for a little bit.
我刚从监狱逃出来
I just escaped from prison.
我可不想回去
The last place I want to go is back.
我比你想象的要强壮
I'm stronger than you think.
我不怀疑这点
I don't doubt that.
我绝不允许我儿子有一点闪失
And I won't let anything happen to my son.
他不会有事的
He's in good hands.
欢迎收看新闻快报
Welcome back to Action News.
今天下午,上班族驾车回家
Commuters may have experienced delays
可能要延迟一点了
on their drive home this afternoon.
73号♥公路设置了路障,警方在搜寻谁呢?
Roadblocks on Route 73. Who are police looking for?
弗兰克·钱伯斯,斯廷奇菲尔德监狱的犯人
Frank Chambers, an inmate at Stinchfield Prison,
他今早逃跑
who escaped earlier this morning.
队长!弗兰克·钱伯斯在哪儿?
Captain! Where is Frank Chambers?
考虑到他的伤,我们相信他跑不远
Considering his injuries, we believe he hasn't gotten far.
记住他很危险,并且有可能携带武器
Now keep in mind that he is dangerous and quite possibly armed.
钱伯斯处于阑尾手术恢复期
电影精选列表