够了 他已经半死不活了
That's enough! He's already half-dead!
操
Fuck.
莫 莫 放我出去
Moe? Moe. Let me out!
马蒂内
Martinez?
嘿 莫
Hey, Moe...
躺回去 你已经死了
Lie back. You're dead.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
马蒂内
Martinez?
这该死的家伙
This fucking guy now.
你♥他♥妈♥哪儿去了
The fuck you go?
这家伙在哪
Where is this guy?
该死
Oh, shit!
你真的打中我了
You really shot me.
你不能杀♥警♥♥察♥ 兄弟
You can't kill a cop, man.
莫 让我出去 莫
Moe, let me out. Moe!
莫
Moe!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
不 莫 莫 莫 停下
No, Moe! Moe! Moe! Stop!
结束了 结束了
It's over, it's over.
他们杀了萝拉
They killed Lola.
操
Oh... Fuck.
莫 我很抱歉
Moe, I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
听着 我们现在可以走了
Listen, we can leave now.
我们走吧 你知道 我们可以去任何地方
Let's just go. You know, we could go anywhere.
我得先和你叔叔做个了结
I'm finishing with your uncle first.
这群混♥蛋♥
The fuckers.
就是这样
It is what it is.
你觉得我在硬撑
You think I'm holding out,
你就自己搞定的这交易
you take the deal down yourself.
别这样 兄弟
Come on, man.
你知道我没钱自己干这事
You know I don't have the money to do this on my own.
好吧 兄弟 操
All right, man. Fuck.
那迪博打电♥话♥时我该怎么说
So what am I supposed to tell Debo when he calls,
-"我不来了" 还是怎样 -不
- "I'm not coming"? Or what? - No...
我们会谈通的
We'll talk our way through it.
听着 不管发生了什么
Listen, regardless of what happens,
今晚两点我们都在俱乐部见面
we meet tonight at the club at 2:00.
-你好 -嘿 你侄子完了
- Hello? - Hey, your nephew's fucked.
怎么完了
Fucked how?
我给你发一段录音
I'm sending you a recording.
听完就立即删掉
Listen and delete it immediately.
你最多有一小时清理 你明白吗
You got an hour tops to clean up. You understand?
给我一个安全的号♥码
Give me a clean cell phone number.
212-555-0168
212-555-0168.
你♥他♥妈♥的这是怎么了 兄弟
Yo, what the fuck happened to you, man?
我很好 没事
I'm all right. It's okay.
-兄弟 这怎么 -来 我扶着你 兄弟
- Dude, what the... - Here, I've got you, man.
看看这家伙 兄弟
Look at this fuckin' guy, man.
兄弟 看看你那脸
Dude, look at your fuckin' face.
是的 我他妈知道
Yeah, I fuckin' know.
疯子王八蛋
Crazy motherfucker!
我不是字面的意思
I didn't mean this literally.
我得把这个给你
I have to give it to you,
现在很难找到一个有价值的人了
a man of his worth is hard to come by these days.
要是这一切都不是扭曲的童话故事
If only this wasn't all a twisted fucking fairy tale.
事情做完了 我们走了
It's done now, so we're leaving.
你在干什么 他把你的钱拿回来了
What are you doing? He brought back your money!
我们就离开 就像你说的那样
We're leaving just like you said!
让我单独和鲍比谈谈
Yeah. Let me talk to Bobby alone.
-鲍比 -他解决了
- Bobby! - He fixed it!
已经结束了
It's over!
鲍比
Bobby!
他把接下来的提货都取消了
He just canceled the rest of the pickups.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
他想让我们拿着这些钱
He just wants us to hold the money
明天之前都离车♥库♥远点
and stay the fuck away from the garage until tomorrow.
万一钱全丢了怎么办
I mean, what if it's all lost, man?
这是我们干一番事业的机会啊
This was our chance to start something on our own.
-好了好了 冷静 -这票必须成功
- All right, all right. Calm down. - This has to happen!
他只不过是推迟到明天 对吗
All he did was delay things until tomorrow, right?
我知道他会这么做的 他不信任你
I knew he would do this. He doesn't trust you.
为什么他不信任我
Why wouldn't he trust me?
他都不信任我
Hey, he doesn't trust me,
他怎么可能信任你
so he can't trust you either.
什么 什么 那是什么
What? What... What is that?
泽西市警方回收的录音
Jersey City Police recovered voice recorder.
泽西市
Jersey City?
你送他去的那个医院
The hospital you dropped him in.
鲍比 坐在那间房♥的男人是卧底警♥察♥
Bobby, the man sitting in that room is an undercover cop.
一个你向全城人都介绍为朋友的警♥察♥
A cop you introduced all over this city as your friend.
一个你委托了很多洗钱业务的警♥察♥
A cop you've set a dozen laundering deals with.
一个将会引发上百人逮捕的警♥察♥
A cop who will lead to hundreds of arrests!
他的真名叫基勒曼[杀手]
His real name is Killerman...
弗兰克·基勒曼
Frank Killerman.
但是 不 不
But... No, no!
他砍掉了那些人的头
He hacked their heads off!
我是说 一个警♥察♥怎么能那么做
I mean, how could a cop do that?
那些人不知道他是警♥察♥
He doesn't know he's a cop!
他这么做是因为他们杀了他的孩子
He did it because they killed his baby
还差点杀了他的女人
and almost killed his girl.
萝拉没死吗
Lola's not dead?
没有 她没死
No, she's not dead.
他们打中她了 但是她没死
They shot her, but she's not dead.
他的孩子死了
His rat of a baby is.
那全是谎言吗
Was it all a lie?
他说的每一件事都是吗
Everything that he said?
那又怎样
So what?
你感到受伤了吗
Your feelings are hurt?
你在逗我玩吗
Are you kidding me?
他会把你余生都送进监狱的
He'll put you in jail for the rest of your life!
就祈祷他女朋友不知道他真名吧
Just pray that girlfriend didn't know his real name!
哪种动物会像那样生活
What kind of animal lives like that?
一定是蛇 肮脏 背后插刀的蛇
You have to be snake, dirty, backstabbing snake!
你要怎样
What are you...
鲍比
Bobby...
鲍比 你就像我儿子一样
Bobby, you're like a son to me.
我绝不会让你走入迷途的
I would never lead you astray.
但是你带他入的行
But you brought him in.
你把我们给暴露了
You opened us up to this...
你来结束这一切
And you will finish it.
他回去救我了
He came for me.
如果他不去 他们会杀了我
They woulda killed me if he didn't come.
我明白
I understand.
都打他脑袋里
Empty it in his head.
我就是
I'm the one.
我要做告诉他的那个人
I want to be the one to tell him.
很好
Good.
带他进来
Bring him in.
你骗了我 兄弟
You fucked me, man!
你竟然骗了我
You really fucked me on this!
臭鼬 你♥他♥妈♥在做什么 兄弟
Skunk, what the fuck are you doing, man?
告诉他 告诉他
Tell him. Tell him!
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
你这该死的东西
You dirty fuck!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
刚刚他妈发生了什么 兄弟
What the fuck just happened, man?
臭鼬 怎么会这样 兄弟
Skunk, what the fuck, man?
他想让我杀了你
He wanted me to kill you.
你杀了警♥察♥ 你和其他警♥察♥不是一伙的
You killed the cops. You weren't with the rest.