你♥他♥妈♥的应该出现在交易现场的
You should've showed up to the fuckin' deal
就像你本应该做的那样
like you were supposed to.
-别 我告诉你他们在哪 -你这个王八蛋
- No! I'll tell you where they are, man. - You motherfucker.
求你了 伙计 我知道他们会在哪里
Hey, please, man, please. I know where they'll be!
利物浦 怎么样 伙计
Liverpool, what's up, man?
铃木
Suzuki?
怎么样
Yo, what up?
你感觉怎么样 伙计
How you feeling, man?
这是交易现场的人吗
This the guy from the deal?
是的 是的 你看 都回忆起来了
Yeah, yeah. You see? It's all coming back.
他记忆有点混乱
His memory got a little screwed up.
"有点" 有多少
"A little"? How little?
什么都不记得了
Can't remember a thing.
该死 真是糟
Damn. Fucked up.
在送你去急诊之前
We emptied your pockets
我们就把你口袋都掏空了
before leaving you at the ER.
你知道这个混♥蛋♥脚踝上绑着把左轮手♥枪♥吗
You know this motherfucker had a revolver strapped on his ankle?
-他们找到了吗 -是啊
- Did they find it? - Yeah.
我们勉强在警♥察♥来之前逃了出去
We barely got out before the cops got there.
你觉得联邦快递会来吗
Yo, you think Fedex gonna show?
他最好来 他该解释的多着呢
He better. He's got a lot of explaining to do.
他妈的白♥痴♥
Fuckin' idiot.
拿了这些混♥蛋♥的可♥卡♥因♥ 还有他们的钱
Got these motherfuckers' coke and their money.
你还想要什么
What else you want?
你能想到吗 他有一个人出现过吗
Could you imagine, had he shown up alone?
交易时那个尼日利亚人是干什么的
Yo, what was that Nigerian from the deal?
-他叫什么名字 -迪博
- What was his name? - Debo.
这对我们有什么好处
Hey, what good is that gonna do us?
你会把自己逼疯的
You're gonna drive yourself crazy.
我们赶紧把货出手
We're pushing unloading the product
然后再去见我叔
until after I meet with my uncle.
好的 我明白了
All right, I got you.
妈的 我的头快疼死了
Fuck, my head is killing me.
给
Here.
这会有用
This'll help.
有用的
It'll help.
怎么样
How's that?
今晚你不和我共度良宵吗
So you're not gonna share with me tonight?
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
认识
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
-你认识那个人吗 -我们谁都认识
- You know that guy? - Yo, we know everybody!
你现在就走啊
Oh, you rolling along now.
操
Fuck.
-我是警♥察♥ -你♥他♥妈♥怎么认识我的
- I'm a cop! - How the fuck do you know me?
我不认识 我发誓
I don't, I swear!
-你♥他♥妈♥为什么跟踪我 -服从命令而已
- Why the fuck you following me? - Just following orders.
我发誓
I swear.
对不起 我暴露了身份
I'm sorry. I blew my cover.
没事 我们知道他们是谁
It's okay, man. We know who they are.
只是时间问题而已
It's only a matter of time.
我们会找到他们的
We'll find 'em.
同事们 事情都在控制之下吗
Everything under control over here, fellas?
是的 我们没事 你们开走吧
Yeah, we're good, we're good. Keep driving.
为什么我们要这么低调
Why we being so quiet on this?
我们觉得他们可能卷进了徇私枉法的事
We think they may be involved with some dirty blues.
什么 我们部门吗
What, in our department?
可能 但不要告诉别人 好吗
Could be, but it stays with us, okay?
好的
Yeah.
-很好 -我们有发现了
- Good. - We got something.
是什么
What up?
酒保说和他们一起的那个亚洲人认识他们
Yeah, bartender said the Asian they were hanging with, knows 'em.
铃木剑雄 查查这个名字
Kenjo Suzuki. Checked his name.
开一辆X3 住在唐人街
Drives an X3 with a Chinatown address.
就是他 他就是我们要找的枪手
That's him right there. That's our shooter.
他妈的中国佬
Fuckin' chinks.
你认识这个王八蛋吗
So you know this motherfucker?
这是佩蒂 这是阿隆佐 切奇 还有尼科
So, that's Petey, this is Alonzo, Cheech, and that's Nico.
他是个骗子 会动的都操
He's a liar, and he'll fuck anything that moves. So...
在他身边要小心
You know, watch yourself around him.
莫 东西你帮我弄到了吗
Hey, Moe! You got that for me?
-还是那个19岁的姑娘吗 -她20
- Again with this 19-year-old, huh? - She's 20.
你答应帮他弄个戒指给这姑娘的
You promised to get him a ring for this girl.
告诉他你正在办
Tell him you're working on it.
-她20了 伙计 -我正在办
- She's 20, guys, 20. - I'm working on it.
你好吗 我马上回来 别走
How you doing? I'll be right back. Don't leave.
这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, man, this fucking guy.
听着 我马上回来 好吗
Listen, look. I'm gonna be right back, okay?
你们把他该知道的都告诉他
You guys, you fill him in on things?
好 我们和他说
Yeah, we'll fill him in.
-怎么样 -我挺好
- Cool, man? - I'm cool.
你真不错 这怎么弄的
You're fucking good. What happened?
吉妮 我叔叔忙吗
Hey, Genie. Is my uncle busy?
一个倒霉蛋和他女儿在里面
Some poor guy is in there with his daughter.
说她在慈善洗车场
Says she was molested by one of the drivers
被其中一个司机猥亵了
at the charity carwash.
你还记得那个女孩吗
You remember that girl running around topless
裸着上身跑来跑去
with her boobs jumping up and down
乳♥房♥♥在肥皂泡下面来回跳动
underneath the soapsuds?
你应该去看看她现在的样子
You should see her now.
你都告诉谁了
Who did you tell?
珍妮特
Janet.
她告诉了我姐姐
She told my sister.
但是我告诉我爸是个司机干的
But I told my dad it was one of the drivers.
他不知道是你
So he doesn't know about you.
你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me?
喂
Yeah?
鲍比来了
Bobby's here.
让他等着
Have him wait.
所以你不记得了 什么都不记得了
So you don't remember? Not a thing?
你也不记得我了吗
You don't remember anything about me?
干嘛 你♥他♥妈♥的蠢吗
What, are you fuckin' stupid?
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your father.
蠢
Stupid?
我跟你开玩笑呢 好了好了 冷静
I'm fucking with you. All right, all right, chill.
我跟你开玩笑呢 兄弟 开玩笑呢
I'm fucking with you, bro. I'm fuckin' with you.
你和我
You and me,
我们是恋人 你不记得了吗
we were lovers, dude. You don't remember this?
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病吗
What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
别打架 别打架
Don't fight! Don't fight.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 兄弟
What the fuck are you doing, man?
鲍比 我们进去说
Bobby, let's talk inside.
来吧 来吧 好了
Come on. Come on! All right.
拿着我的钱去做副业 能赚多少
So take my money and set up side deal where we make...
一百万
A million.
哪怕我都打电♥话♥告诉你别干了
Even after I call and tell you everything is off.
蠢货
Dumb shit!
警♥察♥在找你 你怎么再取货
How are you gonna do pickups with the cops after you?
你朋友都不记得怎么收拾烂摊子了
How's your friend gonna wash it
他怎么再去洗钱
when he can't remember how to wipe his own ass?
-喂 -你方便说话吗
- Hello? - Can you talk?
方便 就我自己 你讲
Yeah. I'm alone. Go ahead.
你侄子身上什么都没有
There's nothing on your nephew.
逮捕令 全境通告 什么都没有
No warrants, no APBs, nothing.
如果警♥察♥在找他
If the cops are after him,
他们不想让任何人知道
they don't want anyone knowing about it.
但你可能有个更大的问题
But you may have a bigger problem.
-莫 戴蒙德 -不是 我又查了
- Moe Diamond? - No. I checked again.
戴蒙德没问题
Diamond's clean.
-那问题是什么 -是你
- So what's the problem? - It's you.