有人呈递了一份联邦调查局背景调查
Someone submitted an FBI background check.
谁交的
Who?
弗里德议员办公室
Congressman Fried's office.
那不是问题
That's not problem.
那个混♥蛋♥只是做他分内事
The prick's just doing his job.
你在和弗里德合作吗
You working with Fried?
听着 我十分钟后打给你 到时接一下
Hey... I'll call you back in ten. Answer.
好吧
All right.
我有国会议员在查我
I have Congressman checking up on me.
有纽约最大的银行为我的房♥地♥产♥交易融♥资♥
I have the biggest bank in New York financing my real estate deal.
而你却为了一点点毒品交易冒险
And you're out there risking it all on a two-bit drug deal!
这是我的烂摊子 我会收拾的
This is my mess, and I'll clean it up.
不会追到你身上的
None of it comes back to you.
你什么都别收拾
You are not cleaning up a thing.
你把我的钱拿回来 然后永远离开纽约
You bring back my money, and you leave New York forever.
我会让你留着货
I'll let you keep the product.
但这意味着我有在资助你们的生活
But that means I'm financing your lives.
我也要分一份
And I get a cut for life.
这很公平
That's fair.
你是我姐姐的儿子 所以我就不追究了
You're my sister's son, so I'll let this go.
但是如果你不按计划离开的话
But if you don't leave like you're supposed to...
我们今天就走
We're leaving today.
叔叔 你知道 那车
So, Unc, you know... You know, like, with the town car,
我得上交
I had to turn that in, so...
你觉得你能借我辆车吗
You think I could borrow a car?
-不 不用借 送你一辆 -谢谢
- No, you can't borrow a car. You can have one. - Thank you.
-我喜欢这辆 -是的 这辆不错
- I like this one. - Yeah, this one's nice.
老兄 我觉得你不但失忆了 品味也没了
Man, I think you lost your taste along with your memory.
怎么 你不喜欢
What, you don't like it?
好吧 我让你来挑
All right, man. I'll let you pick it.
但 要知道 迈阿密很热
But, you know, it's hot in Miami.
最好有空调
You better hope it has AC.
-我想先去我公♥寓♥一趟 -这主意不好
- I wanna go to my apartment first. - That's not a good idea.
-我们不能去 -我自己去
- We're not going there, man. - I'll go alone.
上车吧
Get in the fuckin' car.
你不能一个人去 好吗 老天爷
You're not goin' alone, all right? Jesus Christ.
这主意真的不好
This is not a good idea.
好的好的 上匝道 好 5号♥出口
All right, all right! Get off! Okay, okay, exit five.
好了好了 停这里 我们走过去
Yeah, yeah. Park up here. We'll walk around the block.
就是那栋红楼 37号♥
It's the red building. Number 37.
好 你先进去 我确保没有人跟着
All right, you walk in first. I'll make sure no one follows.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我还以为我能认出来
I was hoping I'd recognize it.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
别动 操
Don't you... Fuck!
天啊 萝拉 搞什么鬼
Oh, my God! Lola, what the fuck?
莫
Moe?
你怀孕了 莫 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
You're pregnant? Moe, what the fuck is this?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
真不敢相信你居然瞒着我
I can't believe you would hide this shit from me.
你♥他♥妈♥的把他卷进什么事了
What did you fuckin' get him into?
他不记得你 萝拉
He doesn't know you, Lola.
他什么都不记得 他现在脑子全是乱的
He doesn't know anything. He got his head all busted up.
不 别告诉我很严重 你不知道我是谁吗
No, don't tell me he's serious. You don't know who I am?
孩子是莫的吗
Is that Moe's?
不然呢 我在他的公♥寓♥里半裸着玩吗
No. I'm just in his apartment half-naked for fun!
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚
Get the fuck out!
什么
What?
我最讨厌你这样了
Oh, I hate when you do that.
老兄 你为什么不告诉我
Hey, man, why wouldn't you tell me about this?
因为他讨厌你那样的生活方式
Because he hates the way you live.
我们要离开纽约 鲍比
We're leaving New York, Bobby.
她是说真的吗
Is she for real?
你俩能他妈闭嘴吗
Will you two shut the fuck up?
你得走了 兄弟
Yo, you gotta leave, man.
这真是糟透了 听着
This is so fucked. Hey, listen,
你想带着她 行 可是我们不能待在这
you wanna bring her? Cool, but we can't stay here!
我去接铃木
I'm going to get Suzuki.
我回来的时候准备好
Be ready when I'm back.
宝贝 他走了
Baby, he's gone.
你有麻烦吗 发生什么了 怎么了
Are you in trouble? What's happening? What's going on?
怎么了
What?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
什么
What?
搞什么
What the fuck?
你这么做是为了保护我吗
Are you doing this to protect me?
你能告诉我吗 你能
Can you please tell me? Can you just...
我为什么不告诉臭鼬你的事
Why wouldn't I tell Skunk about you?
我认识你之前就认识他了
I knew Skunk before I met you.
当我们开始约会后
And when we started seeing each other,
你不想让他知道
you didn't want him to know.
为什么
Why?
因为你觉得他们会通过伤害我来胁迫你
Because you thought they would hurt me to get to you.
不 他救了我的命 为什么要这么做
No, he saved my life. Why would he do that?
不 不是臭鼬 他的叔叔
No, not Skunk. His uncle.
-佩里科 -对
- Perico? - Yes.
对 你也不愿意告诉我太多
Yes, and you wouldn't tell me much.
我试着从字里行间去理解
I tried to read between the lines,
但是你只会大发雷霆然后说些话
but you would just blow up and say things.
什么话
Like what?
像是
Like, um...
"我知道他杀了吉米"
"I know he killed Jimmy."
像是 他会杀了臭鼬 他就是下一个
Like, he's gonna kill Skunk, that he'd be next.
我不明白为什么你那么恨他
And I didn't understand it, why... You hated him so much,
但你还是竭尽所能地接近他
yet you did everything you could to get closer to him.
我感觉不到
I feel nothing.
我他妈什么都感觉不到
I don't fuckin' feel it.
我以为来这里会有帮助
I thought coming here would help.
我什么都感觉不到
And I don't feel anything.
不 不 别那样说
No. No, don't say that.
你错了 这就是一切
You're so wrong. This is everything.
天啊
God...
这里有你要的一切 你知道的
You have everything you need in here. You knew that.
不 我们没有
No, we don't.
我想你来感受一下
I want you to feel this.
还记得吗
Do you remember?
那是我的宝贝
That's my baby.
伙计 一个小时后在莫家见
Yo, man, let's meet at Moe's in an hour.
我们从那里出发
We'll head out from there.
莫 咱们该上路了
Hey, Moe! Let's hit the road!
我叫他上来 咱们一起想想办法
Hey, I'm gonna tell him to come up. We gotta figure this out.
操
Fuck!
不许动 你个混♥蛋♥
Freeze, you motherfucker!
我有把枪
I have a gun.
-操 -另一个在屋里面
- Fuck! - The other one's inside!
-莫 怎么回事 -我们得走了
- Moe, what's going on? - We gotta go.
该死 起来
Fuck, come on.
你今天惹错人了
You messed with the wrong motherfucker today!
莫 快跑
Moe! Run!
还他妈的敢反抗 你个王八蛋
Fuckin' resisting, you motherfucker!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 莫 跑啊
Fuck you! Moe! Moe!
他妈的给我上车
Get in the fuckin' car, I said!
操
Fuck!
给老子听着 别跟我搅屎 懂吗
Listen to me. Stop fucking with me, all right?
否则我就把你这混♥蛋♥脑袋
Or I'll leave your motherfuckin' brains
给扔到车后面
in the back of this fuckin' car.
准备好了吗
Ready?
操
Fuck!
你 从厨房♥滚出来
Yo! Out of the kitchen!
警♥察♥ 从厨房♥滚出去
Out the fuckin' kitchen! Police!