好的 我去搞定 领带不错
Okay, I got it. It's a nice tie.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我们在同一辆车里
We were in the same car.
-他怎么样 -他没事
- How is he? - He's okay.
他有严重的脑震荡
He sustained a bad concussion.
核磁共振没问题 但医生还想再检查一下
His MRI was okay, but the doctor wants to check him anyway.
还有 他在出院前需要填一份报告
And he needs to fill out a report before he's discharged.
什么报告
What kind of report?
他身上有些不寻常的东西
He had some unusual items on his person.
你什么意思 什么 比如什么
Well, what do you mean? What... Like what?
比如一把枪
Like a gun.
一把枪
A gun?
警♥察♥正在过来的路上
The police are on their way to take a report.
其实 你最好待在这等他们来
Actually, it'd be good if you stayed till they arrive.
谢谢
Thank you.
莫 莫 你能听见我说话吗
Moe? Moe, can you hear me?
快点 快点 听着 我们不能留在这里
Come on, come on. Look, we can't stay here.
你的衣服在哪里
Where are your clothes?
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
我在哪里 发生什么事
Where am I? What's going on?
莫 来吧 该走了 我们该走了 走吧
Moe, come on. Up we go, up we go. Let's go.
不要摔了 我帮你拿吊瓶 来吧
Don't fall over. Gotta get your IV. Come on.
天哪 好痛
Oh, God, it hurts.
我们 我们去哪
Where we... Where we goin'?
我们想去找人帮忙 坚持住
We'll get you some help. Just hang on.
该死
Oh, shit!
你还好吧 好了 放松 放松
You okay? All right, relax, just relax.
我必须得把你从医院里弄出来
I had to take you outta that hospital!
喝点水
Have some water.
Moe
Moe... Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
那么 你记得的最后一件事是什么
So, what is the last thing you remember?
我不知道
I don't know.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
莫 我想 他就是这么叫我的
Moe, I think. That's what he's been calling me.
没关系 没关系
That's okay, that's all right.
你是我的医生吗
You're my doctor?
除非你怀孕了
Not unless you're pregnant.
-我们是朋友 -你觉得呢
- We're friends. - What do you think?
他需要看神经科医生 伙计
He needs to see a neurologist, man.
所以他不上医院没有生命危险吧
So there's no danger in keeping him out of the hospital?
应该没事 虽然我不是专家
He should be fine. I mean, I'm not an expert,
但我想 事故发生之前的事
but I would think everything but the events
应该都能回忆起来
just right before the accident should come back.
现在 让他重新认识熟悉的事物就好
And for now, just reintroduce him to old familiar things,
公♥寓♥ 家人 朋友
apartment, family, friends.
如果我现在做不到呢
What if I can't do that right now?
那也一定有什么你可以给他看的
Well, there's gotta be something you can show him.
我兄弟尼克在这 把我俩约到一起的
My boy Nick hooked us up with this here.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
看到这些能想起什么吗
This bring anything back?
你♥他♥妈♥的开玩笑吧
You gotta be fuckin' kidding me.
这个呢 这个怎么样
How about... How about this?
能唤起你的记忆吗
This jog your memory?
我们从黑警♥察♥那拿走了这些可♥卡♥因♥ 莫
We took this coke from dirty fuckin' cops, Moe.
他们想杀了我们
They were trying to kill us.
在我们全卖♥♥掉脱手之前
And before we unload it and leave,
我叔叔可能会觉得他直接杀我们
my uncle might decide it's easier to kill us himself
比收拾烂摊子更容易
than clean up the fuckin' mess.
我是个该死的毒贩吗
I'm a fuckin' drug dealer?
不 你是珠宝商 还是洗钱者
No, you're a jeweler and a money launderer.
好吧 珠宝商是怎么卷进这件事的
Well, how does jeweler lead to this?
我们是朋友 我需要你的帮助
We're friends, and I needed your help.
我们卖♥♥掉这些 就能得手300万现金
We unload this, we walk away with $3 million cash.
我们得走了 兄弟
We gotta go, man.
我们和联邦快递约的凌晨2点 来吧
We told Fedex 2:00 a.M. Come on, come on, come on.
-我们得走了 -不 不 不 不
- We gotta go. - No, no, no, no.
我想先看看我住的地方
I wanna see where I live first.
你不觉得如果安全我肯定会带你去的吗
You don't think I'd take you there if it was safe?
那些警♥察♥可能在那等我们
These cops could be there waiting for us.
好吧 除了钱和毒品我还得看看别的东西
Yeah, well, I gotta see something other than money and drugs!
你会的
You will.
我们见联邦快递的地方
We're meeting Fedex somewhere
你之前去过上千次了
you been a thousand times before.
你认识那里的人
You know people there.
你只要相信我
You just gotta trust me.
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -你朋友
- Who the fuck are you? - Your friend!
-你♥他♥妈♥骗人 -我为什么要撒这个谎
- You fuckin' lie! - Why would I make this shit up?
拜托 兄弟 把枪放下
Come on, man. Put the gun down.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
他妈的搞什么 兄弟
What the fuck, man?
你不怕别人听见枪声
You don't think people just heard that
他妈的打电♥话♥报♥警♥吗
and called the fucking cops?
操
Fuck!
怎么弄的 我不知道怎么弄的
How? I don't know how.
我推露台的门 然后玻璃就炸了
I slid open the terrace door, and then the glass exploded.
不 吉米 吉米 求你了
No, Jimmy... Jimmy, please.
好的 给我新房♥间的钥匙
Fine. Send up a key for a new room.
照顾好你自己 好吗
Taking care of you, right?
你就像我亲兄弟 兄弟
You're like my brother, man.
如果你在骨子里感觉不到
If you don't feel that in your gut,
那我没法说服你卷进来的
then I can't talk you into it.
我觉得我好像在跑 在躲
I feel like I'm runnin', hidin'.
我们是在逃离这个城市 我叔 黑警♥察♥
We are runnin' from this city, my uncle, dirty fuckin' cops.
你没有疯
You're not going crazy.
这种感觉是真的
The feeling is real.
-你好吗 -你好 你怎样
- How you doin'? - Hello. How are you?
-这是你的地盘 -对 需要帮忙吗
- This is your place? - Yes. How can I help you?
我们要找的人可能早些时候来过这里
A man we're trying to identify may have been in here earlier.
所以我和我搭档想看看你的监控录像
So me and my partner here wanna see your surveillance footage.
当然 我儿子可以帮你 他在冷库里存货
Yeah, sure. My son can help you. He's in the cooler, stocking.
-给我来瓶酒 -杰克吗
- Let me get a half-pint. - Uh, Jack?
不 不 12就好
No, no, the 12 here's good.
漫长的一天 嗯 是 啊
Long day, huh? Yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥漫长的一天
Long fuckin' day.
是啊 可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
所以 你儿子 他真幸运
So, your son, he's very lucky.
他今天早些时候躲过了一起谋杀
He avoided a murder earlier today.
-谁 我儿子 -是
- Who? My son? - Yeah.
被谋杀
Murdered?
是的 他本该出现在贩毒交易现场
Yeah, he was supposed to be at a drug deal.
如果他出现了 他就会被抢劫然后杀害
Had he shown up, he'd have been robbed and killed.
-你要找的那个人 -是 恐怕是的
- The man you're looking for? - Yeah. Yeah, I'm afraid so.
所以我们需要你的帮助
This is why we need your help,
然后我们就可以逮捕坏人
so we can apprehend the bad people,
确保你儿子安全
make sure your son stays safe.
拉吉德 这些警♥察♥需要今天的录像
Rajid, these police need the video from today.
怎么了 伙计
What's up, man?
你一定是联邦快递
You must be Fedex.
我叫拉吉德
My name's Rajid.
你真的想玩这一套吗
Mmm-mmm. You really wanna go down that road?
你不会碰巧有那种
You wouldn't happen to have one of those...
那种网络监控系统 有吗
One of those Internet surveillance systems, would you?
这会帮我们加快进度
It'd help us speed things up.
不 不 我们 那太贵了
No, no. We... It is too expensive.
我们只有录像带
We only have the videotape.
真的吗 那就好
Really? That's good.
不
no!
他妈的坐下 你搞砸了
Sit the fuck down! You fucked up.
求你了 求你了 求你了 别啊 伙计
Please, please, please! Hey! Come on, man.