我知道 只是
Yeah, I know. Just, I...
我会补偿你的 现在实在脱不开身
Look, I'll make it up to you. I just can't leave right now.
莫 什么时候才能结束
Moe, when is this going to end?
很快
Soon.
听着 别让这事影响你情绪 好吗
Look, don't let this get you down, okay?
和朋友在一起玩得开心
Just have a nice night with your friends,
我们明天见
and I'll see you tomorrow.
再见
Bye.
看看这个家伙 他老能逗我笑
Look at this guy. He cracks me up.
希望他能答应
Hope he goes for this.
-你好 臭鼬 -怎么样 兄弟
- Hey, Skunkie. - What's up, man?
过得怎么样 兄弟
What's up? Yeah man, how you doing?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
准备好了吗
You fuckin' ready?
他们说一小时内会打电♥话♥告诉我们地点
So they said they'd call us with a location in an hour.
还是那个尼日利亚人吗
Same Nigerian?
-对 迪博 -迪博
- Yeah, dude. Debo. - Debo.
问个问题
Uh, quick question, though.
这样的钱你们接受吗
Are you guys good taking it like this?
我不知道你们平时是怎么弄的
I don't know how you guys usually,
就是 怎么捆扎钱的
you know, pack your money and shit.
我不需要你的钱
I'm not gonna need your money.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你父亲拥有这个地方多久了
How long has your father owned this place?
二十年了 这有什么关系吗
Twenty years. What has that got to do with anything, though?
关系大了
Well, everything.
这个箱子里的钱
You've got more money in that box
比你♥爸♥一辈子挣得都多
than your father has made in his entire life.
你想拿这些钱在毒品交易里冒险吗
You wanna risk it on a fuckin' drug deal?
他说得没错
He's right, man.
臭鼬 你居然这么对我
Skunkie, you gonna do this to me, man?
这生意是我带来的 老兄
I brought this shit to you, dude!
你还是能拿到利润的百分之十
You'll get 10% of what we clear.
这笔生意对你来说很很划算
That's a sweet deal for you.
你在这里既安全又舒服 不用冒任何险
You sit here all safe and cozy, risk-free,
还能挣 多少 六万吗
and you make, what, 60G?
六万 你知道你们是以半价买♥♥的货吧
Sixty? You know you guys are buying this half-price, right?
就是这样
It is what it is.
你觉得我在硬撑
You think I'm holding out,
你就自己搞定的这交易
you take the deal down yourself.
臭鼬 求你了
Skunkie, come on, man.
你知道我自己做这事钱不够
You know I don't have the money to do this on my own.
决定权在你
Your call.
好吧 妈的
All right, man. Fuck.
那迪博打电♥话♥时我该怎么说
So what am I supposed to tell Debo when he calls,
-"我不来了"吗 -听着
- "I'm not coming"? - Listen.
不管发生什么
Regardless of what happens,
我们今晚两点在俱乐部见
we meet tonight at the club at 2:00.
靠
Fuck.
别这么沮丧
Aw, don't look so sad.
-你父亲会骄傲的 -是哦
- Your father would be proud. - Oh, yeah.
操
Fuck, yeah.
狗♥日♥的♥
Fuck!
我感觉不太妙 谁把交易地点定在这儿的
I don't like this, man. Who set the deal out here?
你多虑了兄弟
You worry too much, man.
联邦快递和迪博是我们的人
Fedex and Debo are our boys.
你是迪博吗
You Debo?
对 兄弟
Yeah, man.
我是迪博
I'm Debo.
好的 来吧 开始吧
All right, come on. Let's do this.
你不试一下吗
You're gonna dip?
没问题
We're good.
没问题吧
Yo, we good?
这次交易是一次性的
This is a one-time deal.
我要确保没有任何差错
I need to make sure everything is right.
靠
Fuck!
狗♥日♥的♥警♥察♥
Fucking cops!
来吧 拿一公斤
Come on, let's go. Let's go! Grab a kilo, man.
你 非洲人
Hey, yo, Afrika Bambaataa.
-给我滚远点儿 -放松 兄弟
- Get the fuck outta here! - Yeah, be cool, man.
-我们走了 走了 -他妈的他在干什么
- We're goin', we're goin'. - What is he fucking doing?
快走 动起来
Come on, let's go. Move it!
他们要去哪儿
Where the fuck are they going?
把武器丢掉 给我滚出来
Drop your fuckin' weapons and come out!
你们两个绕过去
Yo, you two go around...
出来 放下武器
Come out and drop your fuckin' weapons!
放聪明点 悬崖勒马
Be smart, and don't get yourselves in any more shit!
他们要拿走我叔的钱 我们他妈的完了
They're gonna take my uncle's money. We're fuckin' dead, man!
-等等 -他妈的我们该怎么办
- No, wait, wait. - What the fuck are we gonna do?
如果这是警方抓捕 你们的后援呢
If this is a bust, where's your backup?
为什么我们没听到警笛
How come we don't hear no sirens?
好吧好吧 我们谈谈
All right, all right. Let's talk about this.
狗♥日♥的♥黑警♥察♥
Yeah, yeah. Fuckin' dirty fucks.
出来吧 兄弟 反正你也无处可去
Come on, bro. You got nowhere to go.
放下武器 让我们谈谈
Drop your weapons and let's talk this out.
去你妈 你以为我们会相信黑人货的猪吗
Fuck you! You think we're gonna trust dirty fuckin' pigs?
除非你们这些王八蛋现在出来投降
You got not a chance in hell of leaving alive
否则就没机会活着离开了
unless you motherfuckers come out now!
我♥操♥
Shit.
这些王八蛋还有个枪手
Yo, these motherfuckers got a shooter!
里昂 你还好吗
Leon, you good?
老兄 是铃木 他在打掩护
Man, it's Suzuki. He's layin' cover.
我们走
Let's go.
操
Fuck.
别让那些混♥蛋♥跑了
Don't let these fucking guys go!
这些混♥蛋♥要跑了 我们追
Yo, yo, these motherfuckers are leaving. Let's go!
王八蛋 操
Motherfuckers! Fuck!
操 该死
Fuck. Shit!
联邦快递 这是一个圈套
Yo, Fedex. It was a setup.
屁都别放 凌晨2点 同一个地方
Don't say shit! 2:00 a.M., same place.
他妈的什么都别说
Don't you fuckin' say it.
-快走 快走 开枪 -操 操
- Go! Go! Gun it! - Fuck! Fuck!
快开
Drive!
操
Fuck!
我们甩掉了警♥察♥ 我们甩掉了警♥察♥
Yo, we lost the cops. We lost the cops.
他妈的什么鬼
What the fuck?
我们在哪
Where are we?
莫
Moe.
莫
Moe!
快走 我们得走了
Go. We gotta go.
快 快 快 快 来吧
Go, go, go, go! Come on.
我们得走了 来吧
We gotta go. Come on.
操
Fuck.
来吧 不 不 不 我们得走了
Come on. No, no, no. We gotta go.
我们得走了
We gotta go!
铃木来了
Suzuki's here.
我他妈看不见了 我他妈看不见了
I can't fucking see. I can't fuckin' see.
没事的
It's all right.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
快走 快走
Go, go!
-深呼吸 -我们得把这个混♥蛋♥送到医院
- Just breathe. - We need to get this motherfucker to a hospital.
走隧♥道♥去泽西 兄弟
Take the tunnel to Jersey, man!
我们得谈谈 我们他妈的有麻烦了
We gotta talk. We got a big fuckin' problem.
-我们丢了一批货 -什么
- We lost a load. - What?
那钱呢
What about the money?
我们都弄丢了
We lost all of it.
听好了 如果你不能把那批货每一克都
Listen to me. If you don't get every ounce of that product
弄回物证处 我们就完了
back to evidence, we're finished.
你能拖延多少时间
How much time can you buy us?
到星期一 最迟了
Monday. At the latest.