让我告诉你一个关于钱的事实 这个国家每年非法毒品交易的收入超过千亿
不引人注意地从银行窗口弄走一万两千吨♥现金
"简而言之 我认为那就是毒贩最大的窘境"
迪克·索恩伯格 美国司法部长
-怎么样 佩蒂 -还行 你呢
- How you doing, Petey? - Fine. And you?
还不错
I'm good.
-紧张吗 -还行
- Nervous? Yeah? - All right.
怎么样了
How we doing?
你好 怎么样
Hey, what's up?
放松点
Take it easy.
一切都正常吧
Everything cool?
太他妈顺利了
Everything's fuckin' beautiful.
你知道这他妈对我们来说意味着什么吗
You know what this fuckin' means for us.
他带你入行后 我们全接手了 莫
When he brings you in, we're taking it all over, Moe.
他别无选择
He's got no choice.
他进出的重量太大 没人能处理
Nobody can handle the weight he's got coming through.
这不好说
You never know.
-他非常神通广大 -不 不可能
- He can be resourceful. - No. No way.
至少上次抓捕没有
Not with the bust,
内克塔洛夫中枪了 我是他唯一的选择
Nektalov gettin' popped, I'm his only option.
你让他负责谈话 你有他要的东西 对吧
You let him do the talkin'. You have something he wants, right?
-对 就是你 -就是说我们
- Yeah, you. - Well, that means us.
我告诉他没有你 我什么都不会做
I told him I don't do nothin' without you.
莫 你♥他♥妈♥简直就是天使
Moe, you're a fucking godsend.
-叔 -你相信有这么美的景色吗
- Hey, Unc. - Hey, can you believe this view?
在大街上可看不到
You can't make it on those streets,
世界上其它地方也看不到
you can't make it anywhere in the world.
所以你真的打算买♥♥下这栋楼吗
So you're really gonna buy this building?
对
Ah.
如果方式正确 就完全合法
We do this right, it will be fully legitimate.
我们的钱和他们的混在一起
Our money mixed with theirs.
我将会为这座城市工作
I'll be working for the city.
弗里德议员是我们的合作伙伴
Congressman Fried is a partner.
开弓没有回头箭
There is no going back.
-好吧 -任务完成了吗
- Yeah, all right. - You get it done?
在这儿
Uh, here.
很好
Good.
你觉得接下来两周 每天两百万怎么样
So what do you say about $2 million a day for the next two weeks, huh?
-一共两千万 -没问题
- That's $20 million, yeah? - Not a problem.
你想都不用想 觉得小菜一碟 是吗
And you don't even think about it, like it's nothing, huh?
不 不 这是个大事
No. No, it's something. Something big.
你的确说过这几次只是测试 对吗
I mean, you did say these last few times were just a test, right?
好吧
Okay.
今天你就开始送货了 对吧
So you start making drops today, huh?
-是的 -对
- All right. - Yeah.
十天 两千万
Twenty million in 10 days.
我那儿流水会很大
There's gonna be too much traffic coming through my place.
那你打算怎么办
And what do you propose?
鲍比
Bobby?
他们短♥信♥给我们一个地址
So they text us a location,
我们取货 送货
we pick them up, we drop them off.
他们把钱留在那儿
They leave the money behind.
你别把这事搞砸 我多给你点钱
So you'll not fuck this up and I put a little more in your lap, huh?
没别的意思 但就算我搞砸了
Well, no disrespect, but I fuck this up,
我也不觉得有什么要紧的
and I don't think it'll matter.
动动你的猪脑子
Hey, just use this fucking head!
知道了
All right.
"动动你的猪脑子" 什么屁话
"Use your fuckin' head." Can you believe that shit?
两千万意味着你和我可以平分两百万
Twenty mil means you and I split $2 mil, all right?
这个才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
你现在手上的事都暂停
Hey, you need to put a pause on whatever you got going
直到我给你回电♥话♥
till I get back to you.
好的 待会儿见
All right. Later then.
下一个取货点在哪儿
All right, where's the next pickup?
是布♥什♥威克 等等 等一下
Bushwick. Whoa. Hold up, hold up, hold up.
你好
Hello?
你正在交往的那个女孩
The girl you are seeing,
我不希望你和她继续下去了
I don't want you dating her anymore.
那我为了约会借的西装怎么办
Well, what about the suit that I borrowed for the date?
你想让我把它还回去吗
You want me to bring it back?
我得了流感 讨厌的病毒
Well, I have flu, nasty virus.
-所以现在不要接近我 -好的 明白了
- So stay away from me for now. - Okay. Yeah, you got it.
-明白了 -今天外面天气很好
- You got it. - Hey, it's a beautiful day today out.
或许你可以去逛逛动物园
Maybe you go to the zoo.
怎么了
What?
他
He...
他把接下来的提货都取消了
He just canceled the rest of the pickups.
-狗♥日♥的♥ 为什么 -我不知道
- What the fuck. Why? - I don't know.
他想让我们拿着这些钱
He just wants us to hold the money
明天之前都离车♥库♥远点
and stay the fuck away from the garage until tomorrow.
我是说 如果事情干不了了呢
I mean, what if it's all lost, man?
这是我们干一番事业的机会
This was our chance to start something on our own.
-好了好了 冷静 -这票必须成功
- All right, all right. Calm down. - This has to happen.
他只不过是推迟到明天 对吧
All he did was delay things until tomorrow, right?
我就知道他会这么做 他不信任你
I knew he would do this. He doesn't trust you.
他为什么不信任我
Why wouldn't he trust me?
他连我都不信 更他妈的不可能信你
He doesn't trust me, so he can't fuckin' trust you!
操♥他♥妈♥
Fuck him!
等等
Hold on.
你觉得后备箱里有多少钱
How much you think we have in the trunk?
明天之前钱都在我们手上
We have this money until tomorrow.
好好利用一下会有什么坏处
What's the harm in putting it to good use?
你想动天知道是谁的钱
You wanna take money that belongs to God knows who,
动你叔叔通过我来洗的钱
that your uncle is laundering through me,
把我一切都搭上了 做一次毒品交易吗
that I am risking everything on, and use it on a drug deal?
不是普通毒品交易 兄弟
It's not a drug deal, drug deal, man.
这是便宜了一半的纯可♥卡♥因♥
It's pure fuckin' coke at half the price.
-这是毒品交易 -联邦快递出了一半的钱
- It's a drug deal. - And Fedex is putting up half the money,
所以他的风险也是一样的
so he's got just as much on the line.
-这事我不做 -还搭档 搭个鬼
- I ain't doin' it, man. - Partners, my ass.
-我就知道 -搭档会听从对方的话
- I knew it... - Partners listen to one another,
但你没在听
and you ain't listening.
不 我在听 我明白
No, I'm listening. I get it.
这对你来说太冒险 这样好了
It's too risky for you. So you know what,
做回你的钻石生意 那样安全
go back to your diamond district where it's safe.
我叔叔找的是我 他的钱是在我手上
My uncle called me. I'm the one holding his money.
出了任何问题 都跟你没关系
Anything goes wrong, you're off the hook.
你要是死了才不会和我没关系
I'm not off the hook when you're dead.
这值得冒险
It's worth the risk.
我什么都没有 兄弟 我不是你
I have nothing, bro. I ain't you.
拜托 好多时候我都找不到你
Come on. Half the time I can't even find you.
我知道你自己在做事
I know you been making moves on your own.
那不是真的 兄弟
That ain't true, man.
那你怎么老是玩失踪
Why you always disappearing and shit?
我认识你两年了
I've known you for two years.
我没有一次不接你的电♥话♥
Not once have I ever not answered your call.
而我经常不知道你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿
Every other night, I got no idea where the fuck you are.
听着 你有自己的事要做 我懂 没问题
Listen, you got your other business. I get that. That's cool.
所以 我也想自己干一票大的
So, yeah, I wanna make moves on my own for once.
-我卖♥♥完了就联♥系♥你 -别说了
- I'll call you after I sell this shit. - Just stop.
你阻止不了我的莫
You're not stopping me, Moe.
看得出来 你就是茅坑里的石头又臭又硬
Yeah, I can see that, you stubborn fuck.
老天
Jesus.
妈的 老兄 操
God damn it, man. Fuck.
我们要做 就不能用联邦快递的钱
We do this, we're not using Fedex's money.
你不会后悔的 等着吧
You won't be sorry. You'll see.
-你说你有个买♥♥家 -韦克斯曼儿子 里奇
- You said you have a buyer? - Waxman's son. Ritchie.
好的 打电♥话♥给他
All right, call him.
除非他有现金否则我们不给货
We don't pull the trigger unless he has the cash.
-嘿 -嘿 你在路上了吗
- Hey. - Hey. You on your way?
不 我回不来了
No. I'm not gonna make it.
你什么意思 所有人都在等你呢
What do you mean? Everyone is expecting you.