把所有人都从餐厅弄出去
Get everybody out the restaurant.
从厨房♥出去 出去 警♥察♥
Out the fuckin' kitchen! Get outta here! Police!
我知道你们两个混♥蛋♥在这里 给我滚出来
I know you motherfuckers are in here. Come the fuck out now.
立刻出来
Come out now!
你不会想让你女人挨枪子吧
You don't want your girl to get fuckin' shot!
我们已经抓到你的人了
We already got your boy!
举起手来 让我看见你的手
Hey! Hands up! Let me see your fuckin' hands!
莫
Moe?
去医院
To hospital!
有没有人能帮帮我们 我们需要医生
Someone help us! We need a doctor!
-她什么情况 -她中弹了
- What have we got? - She was shot.
-莫 你在哪 -我在这 就在这
- Moe, where are you? - I'm here, right here.
我就在这 亲爱的 我就在这里
I'm right here, baby, I'm right here.
我在呢
I'm here.
你会没事的 宝贝
You'll be okay, baby.
没事的
You're okay.
马蒂内
Martinez!
先生 你不能在这里
Sir, you can't be in here.
你以为自己是个大人物 能和权势相抗衡
You think you're a real big shot messing with weights.
你知道吗 你就是个小混♥蛋♥
You know, you little fuck boy.
以前有个来自新罗谢尔的叫斯泰茜的女孩
There's a girl named Stacy from New Rochelle.
她有一双特别漂亮的脚
She's got the most beautiful feet,
从社区大学开始我就一直想搞定她
and I've been trying to tap that ass since community college.
我本以为我今晚就能得手了
And I think I was gonna hit it tonight,
但我不得不取消计划
but I had to cancel.
因为你让我们像群猴子一样
Because you got us out here running around playing basketball
在这里团团转
like some fuckin' monkeys.
现在 告诉我去哪里能找到我的货
Now tell me where to find my product
还有你朋友在哪
and where your friend is!
别再跟我耍花招
Quit playing fuckin' games with me!
该死的家伙
Fuckin' guy.
-莫 冷静一点 -冷静点 老兄
- Moe! Chill out, man. - Hey, cool off, man.
给我退后 懂吗 你♥他♥妈♥想死吗
Stay the fuck back, all right? You wanna fucking die?
佩蒂
Petey!
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪 伙计
Where the fuck you going, man?
这不是你我之间的事 好吗
This ain't between me and you, all right?
我只是想跟佩里科谈谈
I just wanna talk to Perico.
跟我谈谈吧混♥蛋♥ 我就在这
Talk to me, motherfucker. I'm right here.
把枪给我放下
Put the fuckin' gun down.
你个王八蛋
You motherfucker.
这事已经很简单了
I made this really simple.
把我的钱拿回来 你俩就可以走了
Bring back my money and you two leave town.
我那个该死的傻♥逼♥侄子呢
Now where is that stupid fucking nephew of mine, huh?
交易中警♥察♥ 把他抓走了 他没能跑掉
Cops from the deal, they took him. He couldn't get away.
货在哪
Where is the product?
-在我这里 -在你那
- I have it. - You have it.
好
Good.
我知道你是鲍比的朋友
I understand you are Bobby's friend.
但恐怕这事不需要你再操心了 好吗
But I'm afraid this no longer concerns you, okay?
他们带走了我认识的两个人
They took the only two people I know.
所以这事我就要操心
That's all that fuckin' concerns me!
听着
Hey, look.
当他们发现他是我侄子到时候
They find out he's my nephew,
就会来谈条件了
they will come looking for deal.
我们把东西还给他们
We give them back their product,
这事就这样解决了
and this thing works itself out.
明白吗
Understand?
他们杀了我女人和孩子
They killed my girl and my baby.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么就觉得这事能这样解决了
How the fuck do you think that's gonna work itself out?
搞什么 去你的妈的
What the fuck! Fuck you!
操
Fuck!
你以为你是谁 你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
货和我的钱在哪
Where is the product and my money?
用我的方式解决 好吗
Let's do it my way! All right?
-你的方式 -我的方式
- Your way? - My way!
你的方式 你该死的方式
Your way, your fucking way!
你是想拿我的钱去赎人吗
You want to hold my money ransom?
我不想要你的任何钱 好吗
I don't want your fuckin' money, all right?
我本可以带着钱和该死的可♥卡♥因♥离开的
I could have left with the money and the fuckin' coke.
我要找到那些警♥察♥
I need to find these cops.
那些警♥察♥能干翻你
These cops can fuck you in your ass!
你真♥他♥妈♥的蠢 你没法跟黑警作对
You dumb fuck! You don't fight dirty cops!
你要买♥♥通他们 白♥痴♥
You buy them, idiot!
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm no fuckin' idiot.
他们像拖狗一样拖着你侄子穿过马路
They dragged your nephew through the street like a dog.
你还想等他们来找你谈条件吗
You wanna wait for them to come to you with a deal?
你算什么人啊
What kind of man are you?
操
Fuck.
好吧
Well, okay.
我会帮你找到他们
I'll help you find them.
然后你把我的钱和他们的可♥卡♥因♥带回来
And you bring back my money and their coke, hmm?
臭鼬不再为你办事了
Skunk no longer works for you.
这样他就替你做事了吗
So he can work for you?
这样他可以做他想做的事了
So he can do what he wants.
好吧
Well, okay.
把那些黑警的人头带回来
Bring me these dirty pigs' heads,
之后他就归你了 可以吗
and you can have him, okay?
就是这个人设局让我们栽的
That's who set us up with the deal.
好吗 我需要地址
All right? I need an address.
失陪一下 议员先生
Excuse me for a moment, Councilman.
你好 曼宁
Hey, Manning.
定位显示迪博一小时前在那个位置
GPS on the number puts this Debo there an hour ago.
布鲁克林 福斯特大道25号♥
真♥他♥妈♥乱
Fuckin' mess here.
我问过纽约警局
I checked with NYPD.
依旧没有戴蒙德和你侄子的消息
Still nothing on Diamond or your nephew.
把事情推迟 等风声过去会死吗
Would it kill you to put things off until this blows over?
不可能的
Impossible.
在买♥♥楼的交易结束前 我有两周时间
I have two weeks before this building deal closes.
知道该撤离的时间要怎么办
What happened to knowing when to walk?
我不走
I ain't walking.
你不知道我为此托了多少关系
You don't know the strings I had to pull for this.
我来的时候看到了
I saw the strings on the way in.
你还好吗 兄弟
You all right, man?
那是什么
What is that?
小零食啊 你没吃过吗
It's a Ho Ho, guy. You've never had a Ho Ho?
不 我问这瓶子
No, the bottle.
这个吗 我的燃油管里有水
This? I got water in the fuel line.
感觉好吗 你手里这把周六特♥供♥
Feel good? You got the Saturday night special.
可是把好枪
It's a good gun, man,
但凭这6发子弹你可走不远 老弟
but you're not gonna get very far with six shots, brother.
来 我再给你几颗 拿着
Here, I got you this. Take it.
现在可以了
Good to go.
多谢
Thanks.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
开整吧 哥们儿
Let's roll, buddy.
深入虎穴
Highway to the danger zone.
电影《壮志凌云》插曲的歌♥词
你和谁一起的
Who you with?
我的人 想来这里跟迪博买♥♥点东西
My boy, hoping to come see Debo about buying some shit.
迪博
Debo!
在 伙计 来了
Yeah, man, yeah.
他马上就来
He'll be with you.
你♥他♥妈♥的别动 你♥他♥妈♥的别碰枪
Don't you fuckin' move! Don't you fuckin' do it!
你 是你陷害的我们
You! You set us up.
听着
Listen.
我们没有陷害你们
We did not set you up.
没有吗
No?
现在呢
How about now?
好的 好的
Okay, sir.