告诉他真♥相♥ 快告诉他
Tell him the truth! Tell him!
我别无选择 别无选择 老兄
I had no choice. Have no choice, man.
黑警每个月都来
Dirty swine comes here every month.
每个月 他们都来收钱
Every month, they come here to take their money.
他们总是带着货来
They always bring a product to buy,
但这一次 我甚至不
but this time, I don't even...
他们想要买♥♥家
They wanted buyers,
他们很容易策反初学者
first-timers they could turn really quick.
他们陷害了我们所有人 他们陷害了我们
They set us all up. They set us up!
他们临走说
They say when they leave,
我再也不会见到他们了 就这样
that's it, I'm not gonna see them anymore.
他们陷害了我们所有人
They set us all up.
那好 你现在打给他们
All right, you're gonna call 'em.
这不
That's no...
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucking fuck!
够了
Enough!
我受够了这些把戏
I'm sick of these games.
我不是在耍你们
I'm not playing a fucking game.
我真♥他♥妈♥不知道
I don't fucking know...
你♥他♥妈♥的不知道吗
You don't fuckin' know?
我他妈受够了你的童话故事了
I'm fuckin' sick of your fuckin' fairy tales!
我 真的 不知道
I don't fucking know!
你在骗人 都他妈是谎言
You're a liar! That's a fuckin' lie!
你自己清楚这都是骗我们的
That's a fuckin' lie, and you know it!
差不多了 兄弟
That's enough, bro.
想玩儿吗 小伙
You want to play, boy?
来这 乖狗狗
Here, baby.
要知道 他真的很生气
You know, he's really fuckin' pissed.
你今天完蛋了
You really fucked up today.
不要啊 别这样
Oh, come on, come on!
-看着他 -不要 不要
- Watch him! - No, no.
等一下 等一下 停下
Hold on, hold on! Just stop!
别 别 不要
No, no! No!
停下 停下来
Stop, stop!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
操
Fuck!
好孩子
Good boy.
你想和你朋友一样的死法吗
You wanna end up like your friend?
我真的不知道莫在哪里
I don't know where Moe is.
我对天发誓 我不知道莫在哪
I swear to fucking God, I don't know where Moe is!
别瞎扯
Don't fuck around!
你就说你想买♥♥他们剩下的货
You say you wanna buy what they have left.
告诉他们你有现金 好吗
Tell them you have cash, all right?
我真的不想死
I just don't wanna die!
-真是个硬茬 -我知道你的货在哪
- Fucking hard head. - I know where your product is.
钱在哪
Where's the cash?
跟货在一起
It's in the same fucking place.
他妈的他在唬咱们 他在唬咱们
He's fuckin' bluffing. He's fuckin' bluffing!
我怎么知道你会不会杀了我
How do I know you won't fucking kill me, huh?
我怎么知道
How do I fucking know?
把他喂狗去吧
Feed him to the fucking dogs.
听着 听我说 听着就好
Listen, listen to me. Just listen.
冷静 冷静 冷静
Slow down, slow down, slow down.
现在
Right now,
没人知道物证丢了
nobody knows that the evidence is missing.
而且警♥察♥局也不会去管
And the department ain't gonna give a fuck
几个毒贩的死活
about a few dead drug dealers.
你叔叔
Your uncle
会记恨我们的 如果我们杀了你的话
may take it to heart if we kill you.
孩子
Son...
钟一直在走
The clock is ticking.
整点钟响的那一刻 你就是累赘
And when it strikes, you're the liability.
所以放聪明点
So be smart.
现在球到你脚下了 冠军
The ball's in your court, champ.
德索托酒店 1307号♥房♥
The De Soto. Room 1307.
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hello.
我想买♥♥点你的货
I'm looking to buy some of that product that you have.
我有现金
I have cash.
是的是的 是的 是的 好的好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, okay, okay...
我希望货的质量和样品一样好 好吗
I hope the product is as good as the sample, eh?
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
没事了 好
All right, good.
你有辆车 对吗
You got a car, huh?
-你♥他♥妈♥是不是有辆车 -是的 是的
- You got a fucking car? - Okay, yeah.
-是吧 -对的
- Yeah? - Okay.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, all right?
我不想伤害你的
I don't wanna fuckin' hurt you.
迪博
Debo!
操 老兄
Fuck, man.
走
Move!
海因斯 你现在在哪里
Yo, Hines. Where the fuck you at?
如果货不在你说的地方
If this shit ain't where you fuckin' say,
你最好祈祷你从未出生过
you're gonna wish you were never fuckin' born.
你懂的 对吗
You know that, right?
让他活着 我们可能需要他联♥系♥他叔叔
Keep him alive. We might need him to get to his uncle.
好的
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 客房♥服务
Hello! Housekeeping!
很好 看看我们找到了什么
Nice. Look at what we got.
这里根本没有现金
There's no fucking cash.
这里没钱
There's no cash.
他们只要钱 对吗
All they want is the money, all right?
你让他们全都抢走 你就完事了
You let them rip you off, you're done.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
你货带了吗
Do you have the product?
我要的东西在哪儿
Where's my shit?
怎么了 兄弟
What's up, man?
为什么你老板改主意了
Why'd your boss change his mind?
因为他知道这笔生意有多划算
Because he knows a great deal when he sees one.
是的 我敢打赌
Yeah, I bet.
他妈的现金在哪
Where the fuck's the cash?
操
Oh, fuck.
这家伙把现金带过来交易了
Fuckin' guy brought the cash to the deal.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
操 操
Fuck... Fuck.
我们拿到货了
We got your product.
办得漂亮
That's beautiful.
现在我们等到换班就可以放回去了
Now we can't get it in till after the shift change.
那就好 我有些破事得去处理一下
That's fine. I got shit to take care of.
结束我再告诉你
I'll let you know when it's done.
兄弟 他说了什么
What the fuck he say, man?
我们没事
We're good.
没人知道柜子里的证据不在那了
Nobody knows about the evidence missing from the locker.
今晚我们送过去 然后就完事了
We take it there tonight, and we're done.
那钱怎么办
What about the cash?
兄弟 去他妈的欧唐纳 我们三个分了
Man, fuck O'Donnel. We split it three ways.
我也是这么想的 兄弟
Fucking good with me, man.
兄弟 就这么办
Ah, man, let's fuckin' do it.
走 去把那边清理了
Go and clean it up.
好 你回局里等我们
All right. You head back and wait for us at the station.
好的 兄弟
All right, man.
请告诉我钱在那里
Please tell me it was there.
是啊 只有一半在
Yeah, yeah, it was half there.
没关系
That's all right.
上帝照亮他的光芒 一切都会没事的
God shined his light, and everything's gonna be all right.
所以你准备好
So you ready...
去见你的造物主了吗
To meet your maker?
不 不
No! No!