Yeah, they're having a big birthday party next week.
我的天!丹:艾迪快要五岁了
Oh, well, my life! DAN: Eddie's gonna be five.
明年就要上学了……听着 我得…
Be goin' to school next year... Oh, listen, I got to...
嗨,小靓妹
Hey, sunshine.
再见,格洛丽亚 格洛莉娅:好的 保重,丹
See ya, Gloria.GLORIA: All right. Take care, Dan.
抢劫银行 持刀袭击他人 谋杀未遂
Bank robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, attempted murder.
草!你应该把它裱起来贴在你床边
Shit! You oughta frame that and stick it next to your bed.
在上面写点好话 我会把它寄给我的父母
Write something nice on it. I'll send it to my parents.
你知道我在想神马?
You know what I was thinking about?
州立监狱?
State penitentiary?
你前几天提到的 夏威夷
What you mentioned the other day. Hawaii.
开玩笑吗?你和我 我没跟你开玩笑
You kidding me? You and me. I ain't kiddin' you.
你在开玩笑吗?我是认真的
You kidding me? I mean it.
你认真的? 嗯我是 啵一个
You mean it? I mean it! Come here.
宝贝 我爱你 你知道吗?
Come on, baby. I love you. You know that?
现在是收获回报的时候了 韦德
There comes a time to reap the reward, Wade.
嗨 我和我的妻子对此深表感激
Hi.My wife and I are deeply grateful.
很高兴见到你 先生
Good to meet you, sir.
嗨
Hi.
你怎么样?非常感谢
How you doin'? Thank you so much.
抱抱小妹妹
Pick up the child.Hmm?
拜托 快抱抱小妹妹
For God's sake, pick up the child.
多谢
Thank you.
劳驾下,州长
Excuse me, Governor.
你知道怎么调玛格丽特酒吗 朋友?
You know how to make a margarita, amigo?
泰德·史蒂文森,韦德
Ted Stevenson, Wade.
我衷心祝贺你 你做的很棒
I want to congratulate you. What you did was pretty terrific.
谢谢
Thanks.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
一个很善解人意的好男人 不是吗?
A pretty understanding guy, isn't he?
我最好的朋友两天前结婚了 我却不在
My best friend got married two days ago and I wasn't there.
伴郎没赶到
Best man never showed up.
他知道这里发生了什么 他会明白的
He knows what happened. He'll understand.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
我就应该在那儿的 就是这样
I was supposed to be there. That's what it was all about.
你对自己太苛刻了
You're being a little hard on yourself.
人无完人
Nobody's perfect.
是啊 我给他买♥♥了一份漂亮的礼物 漂亮的银盘子
Yeah. So I'll buy him a nice present, a nice silver tray,
在上面刻点好东西
get something good engraved on it.
我认为真正的问题不是在这
I don't think that's really the problem.
你到底是被什么烦扰了
What's wrong? What's bothering you?
我不能说
I can't talk about it.
你不能相信我还能信谁呀
Can't trust me, who can you trust?
我搞砸了大事 我有个超级大的麻烦
I'm screwed up. I got major, major problems.
你是不会想知道的
You don't wanna know about them.
韦德 你在逃避什么?
Wade, what are you afraid of?
你连话都不跟我说 我怎么能理解?
How can I understand if you won't even talk to me?
两个人抢了那家银行
Two guys robbed that bank.
他们是我和一个我在火车上遇到的人
Me and a guy I met on a freight.
他事先就计划好了
He had it planned in advance,
当我弄清楚情况的时候 枪已经架在我脸上了
by the time I knew what was goin' on, there was a gun in my face.
你是被迫参与的
You were forced to participate.
没人会怪你
Nobody can hold that against you.
谁会相信呢?我想他们会相信的
Who's gonna believe that? I think they'll believe it.
他们必会相信
They have to.
你可是个大英雄
You're a hero.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
是道尔·肯尼迪 对吧?
It's Doyle Kennedy, isn't it?
我有枪 别做傻事
I got a gun, so don't do anything stupid.
我对你无恶意
I got nothing against you.
我是来聊几句的
I came to talk.
说吧
So, go ahead.
我不是独自抢银行的
I didn't do that bank alone.
我有帮手
I had help.
韦德科里 你们这些笨蛋口中的英雄
Wade Corey? The hero all you suckers have been goin' on about?
他也抢了那家银行
He did that bank.
他是我的搭档
He was my partner.
现在从英雄一下变成了狗屁不是
Turns out he's more horseshit than hero.
你觉得这骗局怎么样?
How do you like that for a con?
目击者说 就一个人 你应该好好看看自己的新闻
Witnesses said one man. You should read your own press notices.
他们只看到了我
They only saw one.
外面世界差不多有五亿人会告诉你
About half a billion people in most of the free world
赶紧滚你麻蛋
would tell you to go fuck yourself.
他不是英雄
Well, he's not a hero.
他是那种人
He's the kind of guy,
当你四面楚歌♥时
where you look around in a tight spot
他早就跑没影了
and the foxhole's empty, his ass is over the hill.
除了做跟钱有关事之外
Except for when it comes to the money.
我从没见过跑得么快的
I never saw a guy run so fast.
贪婪的混♥蛋♥
Greedy bastard.
自私自利
Took it all for himself.
他喜欢玩这种叫"干♥你♥兄弟"的小游戏
He likes to play a little game called Fuck Your Buddy.
证据在哪里 道尔?你想让我把它打印出来?
Where's the proof, Doyle? You expect me to print that?
好吧 你想印就印吧
Well, you go ahead and print what you like.
我才不信那套鬼话
I don't buy that shit.
报纸上是事实嘛
Newspapers are the truth?
你编的和我们其他人一样
You make it up the same as the rest of us.
这玩意是怎么开出来的
What do you have to do to get this?
深呼吸 韦德
Ah! Take a deep breath, Wade.
你能闻到吗?
Can you smell that?
是!这就是美国的味道
Yeah! That's America!
快点,韦德
Hurry up, Wade.
来吧!搬出来
Come on! Let's move it!
快点,韦德
Come on! Let's go, Wade.
好了 在你送命之前赶紧上来
All right, get your ass up here before you get yourself killed.
你知道,韦德 你次真的做到了
You know, Wade. You really did it this time.
用树来骗了我
You lied to me about that tree.
我不同情撒谎的人
I got no sympathy for liars.
来啊,韦德
Go on, Wade.
开枪啊
Pull the trigger.
做不到 是吧?无法扣动扳机
Couldn't do it, huh? Couldn't pull the trigger.
当你成英雄后就会这样
Well, that's the way it goes when you're a hero.
怎么了 韦德?往哪走?
What's the matter, Wade? Where you goin'?
你不想要你的钱?
You don't want your money?
五五分 你是么说的
Fifty per cent, that's what you said.
来吧,英雄!来拿你的钱 韦德
C'mon, hero! Come and get what's yours, Wade.
来吧,英雄!英雄!
Come on, hero! Hero!
英雄……
Hero...
少跟我罗嗦 我要离开你
Get off my back.I'm splittin'.
你要去哪里?
Where you gonna go?
我以为我们要去购物
Thought we were goin' shopping.
你想去购物吗?嘿…
You wanna go shopping? Hey...
你现在是老板了 对吧?
You're the boss now, right? Uhhuh.
拿钥匙 来吧
Take the keys. Come on.
要是拿走
Take the keys.
再见!
Bye!
再见?
Bye?
放开我 你以为你在跟谁说话?
Let go of me.Who do you think you're talking to?
上车 你弄疼我了
Get in the car.You're hurting me!
上车!弄疼我了
Get in the car! You're hurting me.
别拉我
Quit bugging me!
给我闭嘴!臭婊♥子♥!
Shut the fuck up! Stupid bitch!
罗莉?
Lori?
罗莉?
Lori?
你好吗 亲爱的?
How ya comin', honey?
罗莉?
Lori?
嗨,乔 谢谢你昨天的褒赞
Hi, Joe. Thanks for the kind words yesterday.
有两件事我不能容忍♥
There's two things I won't tolerate.
第一 你要教我做事
One, you telling me what to do.
第二 你跟我在一起的时候还在说要搞别的男人
Two, you talking about screwing other guys when you're with me.
清楚了吗?