Where d'you buy yours? Hersheimer's in Topeka.
我想是三月底吧
I'd say, late March.
我去过 但我绝对记不得我是在赫尔海默买♥♥的
Been there, but I'll be damned if I remember buying it in Hersheimer's.
能帮我检查一下标签吗?
Will you just check the label for me?
哈!赫尔海默的!
Ha! Hersheimer's!
不是第一次有推销员对我撒谎了
That's not the first time a salesman's lied to me.
我肯定不是最后一次
I'm sure it's not the last.Oh.
我也喜欢你的酒味
I like your taste in liquor, too.
我在农场长大
I grew up on a farm.
我记得收割劳累了一天之后狂饮柠檬水的味道
I remember the taste of lemonade after a long day of harvesting.
劳驾下,州长
Excuse me, Governor.
她有点中暑了
She's had a little too much sun.
应该会没事的
She'll be fine.
你有点中暑了 亲爱的 我们会送你回去
You got a slight case of sunstroke, honey. We'll be sending you back.
我的家人 和你们一样
My folks, just like you,
是美国粮仓里的穷♥人♥
are the poor of the breadbasket of America.
市场上的食物…我们送你回家
The food in the markets... We're gonna take you home.
带她回去 好吗?
Take her back, will you?
…农商和妇女
...agricultural businessmen and women.
我的前女友 一个金发美女 据我所知在里工作
An old girlfriend, a very cute blonde, works here last I heard.
她两年前嫁给了银行信贷员
She married the bank loan officer two years ago.
她还是会跟任何人上♥床♥乱搞
She still screws anybody who asks.
我想他终于离婚了
I think he finally got a divorce.
也许她有女朋友了 嘿 世事难料
Maybe she's got a girlfriend.Hey, you never know.
上帝啊!嘿!
Jesus Christ! Hey!
你到底在干毛?闭嘴
What the hell are you doing? Shut up.
告诉我你想干啥 韦德 我没时间废话
Tell me what you wanna do, Wade. I got no time for bullshit.
你到底要不要跟我站在一起?
Are you with me or not?
在一起!那快进保险库
With you! Get in the vault.
把包塞满
Fill your bag.
快去!现在!
Get in it! Now!
别担心 我不会伤害你的
Don't worry. I ain't gonna hurt you.
待在那儿别动 小可爱
Stay right there, sweetheart.
你就呆在那儿 听到吗?
You stay right there. You hear me?
我不会伤害你的 放轻松
I ain't gonna hurt you. Take it easy.
不要着急
Take it easy.
我不会伤害你的
I ain't gonna hurt you.
好的 只是放松
There. Just relax.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
不要歇斯底里
No need for hysterics.
天 你弄得有点乱
Jeez, you made a little mess there.
你为不坐下?别着急
Why don't you sit down? Take it easy.
我要把你的脚踝绑起来 听到了吗?
I'm gonna tape up your ankles, all right?
来吧,宝贝 抬高
Come on, baby. Grow up.
操蛋
Holy shit!
该死!我们走吧
Oh, shit! Let's go.
好
Okay.
好了 把它脱了吧 我们走吧
All right. Take that off, man. Let's go.
如果我们跑岔道了
If we get split up,
明天在塞多斯塔的弗雷德里克酒店见我
meet me at the Hotel Fredrick in Sedosta tomorrow.
明白吗?我不去塞多斯塔
Understand? I ain't goin' to Sedosta.
不管那他妈的在哪儿 我从没见过你 你从来没见过我
Wherever the fuck that is. I never saw you. You never saw me.
等一下 听 你能分到三分之一 想要吗?
Wait a minute. Listen. You got a onethird share. You want it?
如果你不想 那是你的问题 我仁至义尽
If you don't, that's your problem. I'm tryin' to help.
是银行警报
That's the bank.
你啊!
You!
草!
Shit!
他妈的!
Damn!
这里是44号♥请讲 唯一一位男性嫌疑人
This is 44, Grace. WOMAN ON RADIO: Lone male suspect
据报道在林伍德大桥南部山谷瀑布公墓附近
reported near Valley Falls cemetery south of Linwood Bridge.
我这就去 格蕾丝
I'm on it, Grace. Ten four.
嘿!小心!
Hey! Watch out!
我刚离开前往墓地的南边
Just leaving, south of the cemetery.
救命
Help!
妈妈!
Mommy!
快救她!快救她!待在这
Help her! Help her! Stay here.
妈妈!救命!
Mommy! Help!
救我,有人吗!
Help me, somebody!
快去 我们走
Go! Move! Let's go!
拜托!你得帮帮我!
Please! You've gotta help me!
他们撞了车
They hit the car.
你听到了吗?你一定要抓住她
Do you hear me? You've gotta get her.
,我的上帝!司机:快救她
Oh, my God! DRIVER: Help her.
来这!快来这!
Over here! Come over here!
看来公路巡警…
It appears the highway patrol...
高速公路警车坠桥了
The highway patrolman has gone under.
他把副警官拖到岸边去了 汽车要沉底了
He's dragging the sheriff's deputy to the shore. The car is going under.
就算他伤得不重 至少也神志不清
If he's not hurt badly, at the very least, he's dazed.
快到岸上……该死的!
Coming to shore... Damn!
快!在里!记者:他伤得有多严重……
Quick! Over here! REPORTER: How badly hurt he is...
…公路巡警的英勇举动
...heroic effort by the highway patrol officer.
快来这边 伙计们. ...现在俩人都从水里出来…
Over here, guys. ...both gagging in the water now...
开始拍摄 拍那儿
Start the film.It's over here.
副警官正在自己游过来
The sheriff's deputy is swimming by himself now...
电线哪儿去了?
Where's the cable gone?
去找护理人员 这是个完美的视角
Get a paramedic. This is a perfect angle.
请让开
Get out of the way, please.
靠近
Rolling.
靠近孩子……
Go in close on the child...
他给我包扎的时候我看到了 我看得很清楚
I saw it when he was taping me up. I saw quite clearly.
那不是胎记的 那是纹身
It wasn't a birthmark or anything. It was a tattoo.
它看起来像一只豹子
It looked like a panther.
你记得是哪只前臂吗?
Can you remember which forearm? Mmm.
如果要我猜的话……我认为是左边
If I had to guess... I'd say the left.
只是猜测
But only if I had to.
剩下的就是…
The rest of it...
他扫过我的身体 一两次
He brushed my body, once or twice.
我不确定他是不是故意提起我裙子的
I'm not sure the lifting up the dress was deliberate.
他确实叫我亲爱的
He did call me sweetheart.
现在 很接近了 看到了吗?
Now, it was close, see?
当他把我打倒在地时 我刚要把枪套掏出来
I'd just about cleared my holster when he knocked me to the floor.
我没时间跟你闲聊
I didn't have time for chitchat.
他把枪放在我脑壳上的速度比…
He laid that piece across my skull faster than...
谢谢 哈金斯先生 他很专业 我知道
Thank you, Mr. Hudkins.He's a professional, I know that.
我希望他能回来
I hope he comes back.
告诉报纸罗伊·哈金斯发出了特别邀请
Tell the newspapers Roy Hudkins extends a special invitation.
我们会的 罗伊
We'll do that, Roy.
是罗伊vs哈金斯
That's Roy V Hudkins.
安静点!我这里有消息 你们能不能安静点
Be quiet! I got some information, if you'll just be quiet.
该死的!
Damn it!
有这样的描述
Got a description here.
单身白人男性行凶者 大约六英尺
Lone white male perpetrator. Approximately six feet.
中等身材 黑色的头发 黑色的眼睛……
Medium build. Dark hair. Dark eyes...
除此之外……他有武器!
Anything else... He has a weapon!
他有一把点357口径的左轮手♥枪♥ 那显然是银行警卫的
He's got a .357 revolver. Apparently belonged to the bank guard.
好了 小伙们 够了 拜托
Now, boys, that's it. Please.
让他们离我们远点 好吗?
Keep 'em away from us, will you?
我们不知道他是谁 从哪里来
We don't know who he is, or where he's from.
也许我们永远不会知道 但他的勇为是毋庸置疑的
Maybe we'll never know but there's no questioning his courage.
他的英勇事迹被尼尔森用相机捕捉到了
His heroism's there, captured by Nelson's camera,
全世界都看到
for all the world to see.
好男人!
Oh, man!
查理 救援行动会在全国范围内迅速展开
Charlie, this rescue thing's gonna mushroom nationally.
悬赏贴出 把凶手找出来
Well, let's post a reward, find the guy.
奖励他一枚奖章
Give him a medal.
让州长把他捧上电视吧
Let the governor throw his arms around him for TV.
狗屎!那是我们的工作 不是吗?
Shit! That's our job, isn't it?
你看见车里的孩子了吗?
Did you see the child in the car?
这是件大事 查理 这里的英雄事迹已经够多了
This is big, Charlie. There's enough heroism here for everybody.
别在顽固犯傻了 置奇迹于不顾
Let's not get politically stupid, kick a miracle in the ass.
好吧