It's fucked up, how do you think?
我们成功了 你和我 没有人可以与咱俩媲美
We pulled it off, you and me. Nobody can come between that.
不对…
No...
你明白我的意思吗 韦德?没有人能改变了
You understand what I'm saying, Wade? Nobody can change that.
我明白你的意思
I see what you mean.
我从不需要戒毒 从来没毒瘾
I never had to say no to drugs. It's never been my problem.
只是痴迷做一些超神之事
I get high doing the unthinkable.
在我决定抢银行的那一刻 我很兴奋 非常兴奋
The moment I decided to rob that bank, I was high, so very high.
你知道 一般人是不会理解的
You know, your average guy couldn't understand that.
韦德 钱在哪儿?
Where's the money, Wade?
就在河边 在树上的洞里
It's down by the river. In a hole in a tree.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 一棵树?
What the fuck do you mean, a tree?
那里有成百上千颗树
There's got to be 100 trees there, maybe 1,000 trees.
你分不清树木 你打算怎么做呢?
You can't tell trees apart. How are you going to do that?
你怎么知道到底是哪颗?
How are you gonna know it's the one?
我记在自己脑子里了
Made a mental map.
南边有五棵树 西边有四棵树
Five trees south, four west of the old steel bridge.
嘿,韦德!来吧!等我一下下
Hey, Wade! Come on! One second, okay.
我在往南15英里的麦地干活
I'm working on a wheat spread 15 miles south.
谁拥有它?叫贝勒斯
Who owns it? Guy named Bayles.
BAYLES
BAYLES.
嘿,韦德 来吧!我们得回去了
Hey, Wade. Come on! We gotta get back.
听着 你为不直接告诉他们你不干了?
Listen, why don't you just tell them you quit?
你有更重要的事要做吗?猜的很对
You got something more important to do? Very smooth.
我和陌生人相处 然后交朋友 然后出走
I talk to a stranger. Next move I make, I quit.
觉得有人会记得你的脸吗?好吧 好吧
Think somebody might remember your face? All right, all right.
反正明天是我的最后一天 明晚10点在桥下见我
Tomorrow's my last day anyway. Meet me under the bridge, 10 o'clock tomorrow night.
十点整 说定了 说定了
2200 hours. You got it.You got it.
好吧
All right.
友谊至上?友谊至上
Friends? Friends. All right.
你中了什么
What did you get?
嘿!他妈的管♥理♥员♥在哪
Hey! Where is that bastard that runs this machine?
我要杀死这个兔崽子
I swear I'll kill this rat.
我很幸运 艾尔文听到了尖叫声及时赶了过来
I'm lucky Alvin heard those poor people screaming and came running when he did.
我喜欢他 艾尔 他人贼好
I like that Al. He's a damn good man.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
我偷偷地绕到帐篷后给马喂水
I sneak around the tent to water my horse.
两个乡巴佬对我虎视眈眈 我毫无办法
Here's these two farm boys just lookin' at me. I had no idea.
我发誓 我完全不知道还有那么几个土生土长的摇滚歌♥手
I swear, I had no idea there was a couple of homegrown roll artists.
你该庆幸他们不是娘货
You're lucky they didn't queer ya.
你知道!这就是我的第一反应
You know! That's the first thing that came to my mind.
突然,砰地一声,
Then, bam!
其中一个人用烟斗打我的头
One of them hit me on the side of my head with that pipe.
在那之后 我的脑子一片空白
Well, my mind's a total blank after that.
七十五块
Seventy five bucks.
我的所有
Everything I had.
以前你可以自♥由♥地到处瞎窜
Used to be you felt free to walk around
不用总担心钱包
without your arms wrapped around your purse.
犯罪分子多大多集中在大都市
Criminals pretty much stuck to larger cities.
他们想知道这个无名英雄的名字
They'd like to know the hero's name
以便在让他给新礼堂冠名
before they dedicate their new auditorium to him...
没事的,伙计 我来了
It's okay, Dude. It's just me.
放松点宝贝
Easy now, baby.
喔 喔
Whoa. Whoa.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
没事的 嘘
Yeah. It's all right. Shh.
,宝贝 不要害怕
Oh, baby. Don't be scared.
喔 喔
Whoa. Whoa.
我大老远从房♥子里跑过来看你
I came all the way up from the house to see you.
妈妈知道你很害怕
Mummy knows you were scared.
没事 没事
Okay. Okay.
没事
Okay.
是的 我也很害怕 但现在不会了
Yeah, I was scared, too. I'm not scared any more.
还好吧?
You okay? Mmmhmm.
确定?是的
You sure? Yeah.
我不知道你怎么想
I don't know what you think,
但到目前为止 我表现得还不错
but up till now I've been pretty good.
我从没有想过会到这步
I never thought anything else.
有时 它就这么发生了
Sometimes, it just happens.
男女相处久了互生情愫相互爱慕
Something gets started between two people,
渐渐地情非得已
then they can't put it down.
迟早谁也无法能拒绝
Sooner or later, it happens to everybody.
哎呀 是我不对 百分百是我
Look, it was my fault. Hundred percent.
我情欲难填
Just couldn't control myself.
我也有错
Neither could I.
今年秋天我要去上大学了 堪萨斯大学
I'm going to go to college this fall, the University of Kansas.
我要加入姐妹会 去看橄榄球赛
I'm gonna join a sorority, go to football games,
跟别人约会 都是例行惯例
date different people. Normal stuff.
就是继续寻找我自己
Gonna find out about myself.
那我跟你的计划整好冲突啊
So this didn't fit into your plan?
如果有区别的话 我是很看重你我现在的事的
Well, if it makes any difference, it meant something for me.
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to say?
没 我想说的是…我必须得去学校
Nothing, all I'm saying is... I have to get inside.
有些事我实在不能说你造吗
Stuff has happened I can't talk about.
有时候事情并不是表面上那么简单
Sometimes things aren't the way they look.
你想让我滚蛋?就是你想要的吗?
You want me to leave? Is that what you want?
你就直说好了
You've just gotta say so.
不想
No.
Buckshot!
Buckshot!
伙计 你能载我进城吗?
Buddy, can you give me a lift into town?
扣上你的衬衫和热裤!有庄稼受损了
Button up your shirt, hot pants! We got crop damage.
现在几点了?
What time you got?
10点38分50秒
10:38 and 50 seconds.
……二……
One... Two...
三……四……
Three... Four...
找到了
Here we are.
操蛋!
Oh, shit!
一……二……
One... Two...
三……四……
Three... Four...
五
Five.
你叫名字来着?
What's your name again?
韦德
Wade.
能多给我感几天时间吗 韦德?可能到下星期三
Can you give me a couple of extra days, Wade? Maybe till Wednesday?
没问题 我想应该可以
Yeah. I think maybe I can.
再见,妈妈 再见,亲爱的 一路顺风
Bye, Mom.Bye, darling. Have fun.
嘿
Hey.
我妈看着呢
Mother's watching.
那又怎样?
So what?
她总是在看着我 就这样
So, she's always watching. That's all.
你还好吗?我很好
Are you okay?I'm fine.
你看起来不太好
You don't look fine.
你今天早上给人感觉不太一样
You're acting different this morning... Edgy.
我昨晚没睡多少觉
I didn't sleep much last night.
凯茜来电♥话♥说
Cathy called.
她和唐要和我们一起吃午饭
She and Don are gonna join us for lunch.
嘿!那个老唐!对呀
Hey! Good old Don! Yeah.
就是这 鲍勃
Yeah. This is it, Bob.
你确定不用我开车送你过去吗 比利?
You sure you don't want me to run you up, Billy?
我已经一年没见过她了
Well, it's been about a year since I've seen her.
也许我该慢慢来而不是一下子冲上去
Maybe I'd better take a little time instead of walking up on her cold.
我很荣幸认识你 比利
I'm proud to have met you, Billy.
你有我们的电♥话♥ 有空联♥系♥我们哦
You got our phone number. Give us a call some time.
嗨,鲍勃 哥们你真好
Hey, Bob. Simple five!
保重,鲍勃
Take care, Bob.
我不想说这事
I don't want to talk about it.
这对你很有帮助
That's gonna help a lot!
Lori !
Lori!
我们明天再谈 亲爱的
Honey, we'll talk about it tomorrow.
你一直在偷听?
You listening or what?
能聊几句么
We talk a minute?
让我们直话直说吧 我们今天哪儿也不去 不像昨晚