Let's get something straight. We aren't goin' anywhere. This isn't last night.
我知道 你以为我不知道吗?
I know. Do you think I didn't know that?
那么 你和他叫什么来着…Ted
So, you and what's his name... Ted.
Ted
Ted.
你们在吵啥
What were you arguing about?
凭啥让你知道
What gives you the right?
你只是碰巧跟我一夜无眠
You happen to sleep with someone.
你觉得我会对你一见钟情吗?
You think that adds up to instant love?
我们吵架是因为他想把他的兄弟会徽章给我
We were arguing cause he wanted to give me his fraternity pin.
听起来对你很无聊吗?
Sound stupid to you?
我还以为你大展拳脚
Thought you were gonna play the field
上遍所有校园猛♥男♥
and date the whole university.
记得吗?
Remember?
我没这么说过
I didn't say anything either way.
你满意了吗
That answer your question?
你其实并不想要他的徽章
You didn't want his pin
那对你来说毫无用处
because it doesn't mean anything to you.
我可以看出来
I can tell.
就像你说的那样 有些时候 事情一蹴而就
It's like what you said. Sometimes, things just happen.
嗨,老兄
Hey, old buddy.
如果我是你 我就不会咽下这口气
I wouldn't swallow if I were you.
我小时候杀过猪
I slaughtered pigs when I was a kid.
别来烦我 道尔
Kiss my ass, Doyle.
你对友谊的看法真奇怪
You got some strange views on friendship.
让我吻你的屁♥股♥?
Kiss my ass,
就好像是我当时没出现在桥上一样
like it was me who didn't show up at the bridge.
钱在哪里?你拿到了没?
Where is it? You got it here?
就在我说的地方
It's where I said it was.
你觉得自己很可爱吗 其实不然
You think you're cute, but you're not.
你一点都不好笑
You're not even funny.
你知道,韦德 我以为美国是这个样子
You know, Wade. I thought this was America.
在美国收获和回报属于勇于冒险的人
You plan something, you take the risk, you collect the reward.
不要提一三分了
So no shit about a third share.
我要五五分成 听懂吗五五分
I get half. Understand? Half.
我所能做的就是一直搞乱自己的生活
Fucking with my livelihood! This is all I do.
你 你还有其他的依靠
You, you got something else to fall back on.
你还可以扮演英雄
You get to play hero.
敢动我 你就啥也得不到了
Cut me. Then your share's down to zero.
好吧 五五分的伙伴 分到最后一毛
All right. Equal partners, down to the last dime.
我们不是搭档 不是兄弟 不是朋友 明白吗?
We're not partners, buddies, friends. Understand?
我们很容易忘记 韦德!
Easily we forget, Wade!
韦德 如果有什么区别的话
Wade, if it makes any difference,
我根本没打算用刀
I had no intention of using this knife.
有时候你得证明自己说的话
Sometimes you gotta show it to make a point.
你有车吗
You got wheels?
你很注重细节
You have a brilliant mind for detail.
我们该怎么办 走着去吗
What we gonna do, walk?
听着 我明天会想办法
Look, I'll take care of it tomorrow.
明天就没有问题了
Tomorrow there will be no problem.
可以叫我超级《租车》明星
Call me the superstar in rent a car.
往西两英里处有个十字路口
There's a crossroads about two miles west.
杂货店 加油站 餐馆
Grocery store, gas station, diner.
明晚九点在那见 开车去
Meet there tomorrow night, 9:00, with the car.
就像歌♥里唱的 一言为定
Like the song says, I'll be there.
我最担心的是你
It's you I worry about.
我觉得你喜欢当农民
I think you like being a farmer,
指甲上常留脏泥
having dirt underneath your fingernails.
对吧?
Right?
说到守约 你的记录糟透了
Your record stinks when it comes to keeping appointments.
下次再发生种事 我就不会么宽容了
Next time it happens, I might not be so tolerant.
你只是担心自己会不会挨枪子儿
You're just worried about not getting your ass shot off.
他们抓到我 也就等于抓到你
They get mine. They get yours.
在莱文沃斯有10到20个警官
Ten to 20 in Leavenworth.
更不用说联邦调查局的人了
That's part of the picture. Not to mention the FBI.
那家银行是联邦存款保险公♥司♥
That bank was FDIC.
你知道我为知道你明晚会去吗?
You know why I know you're gonna be there tomorrow night?
你别无选择 你在干嘛?
You got no choice.What are you doin'?
你无处可藏
You got no place to hide.
你又要开始流浪了 我的老弟
You're back on the run, boy.
快点
Come on.
加油 加油!
Come on, come on!
快走
Here we go.
草!
Oh, shit!
你疯了!里面除了机械外啥没有 你个废物
You're crazy! There's nothing but machinery in there, junk.
不要再毁掉自己了 人都上了保险
Stop messing with your life. The man keeps insurance.
诺德奎斯特 号♥角论♥坛♥报的
Nordquist, Valley Falls Bugle Tribune.
嗨 有时间吗?
Hi.Got a couple of minutes?
真日了狗了
I'll be damned!
我不能拿什么奖章
I can't take some medal.
相信我 我知道自己在说什么
Believe me, I know what I'm talking about,
我绝不能
and I can't.
留下来,韦德
Stay, Wade.
拜托
Please.
为了我 我在求你
For me. I'm askin'.
我也不想走
Look, I don't wanna leave.
有些从未预料到的事发生了而我无法掌控 但我不能说
Something I never planned got outta control and I can't talk about it.
没人要求你么做
Nobody's asking you to.
你知道 这种事还不会发生在我身上
You know, things like this don't happen to me.
留下来吧
Stay.
有些事我记得 有些事已经模糊了
Parts I remember and parts of it I just don't.
见死不救?我就是忘了还能这么做
Running away, I just don't remember.
我想当时我脑子没想别的
I guess my head was somewhere else.
你知道 当时我只是凭直觉做事
You know, you see things happen and you just react. I was there, so...
仅此而已
That's about it.
嘿,宝贝
Hey, baby.
你知道我刚才在想嘛?
You know what I was thinkin' about just now?
不知道
Got no idea.
夏威夷
Hawaii.
没错,夏威夷
Yeah, Hawaii.
今天备受瞩目啊,韦德
Big day, Wade.
是的 看起来是这样
Yeah, looks like it, don't it?
从没见过么多警♥察♥
Never seen so many cops.
有个人打电♥话♥说他是你的私密朋友
Fella on the phone says he's a personal friend.
他不愿透露姓名 他说你知道他是谁
Wouldn't give his name. Said you'd know who he is.
知道了 多谢
Great. Thanks.Yeah.
杰里 是你吗?去你个妈的杰里 是我
Jer, is that you? This ain't Jerry, asshole. It's me.
我是另一个被你出♥卖♥♥♥过的好朋友
I'm the other good friend you fucked over.
你现在最头疼的问题就是我
Number one on your list of problems is me.
没有下次了 没有下次了
No more next times, no more maybes.
不要再说"多伊尔 很抱歉我搞砸了"
No more, "Doyle, I'm sorry I fucked up."
我有一个点45
I got a .45 slug
下次你搞砸的时候就写上你的名字 清楚了吗?
with your name on it next time you fuck up. We clear?
好吧,朋友 你听到我说的话了吗?
Okay, buddy.Do you hear what I said?
是的 我会过去的
Yeah. I'll be there.
你最好真的过去 钱也最好在那
You'd better be there and it better be there, too.
你♥他♥妈♥最好找到那棵树
You'd better find that god damn tree
你脑子里记得那颗
you got mapped out in your head.
韦德 我才刚刚热身而已
Look, Wade, I'm just gettin' warmed up.
我仍然有办法
I still got ideas.
明天你若不来
You don't show up tomorrow,
你是不会猜出我会干出什么的
there's no telling what I'll do.
好吧 非常感谢 伙计 你也一样
All right. Thanks a lot, buddy. You too.
挺不错的人
Great guy!
嘿,丹 男:嘿,格洛丽亚 你怎么样
Hey, Dan.MAN: Hey, Gloria. How you doin'?
好久不见 丹:是的 来这一段时间了
Long time, no see.DAN: Yeah. Been a while.
嘿 我听说你要走了……
Say, I hear you're leaving...
是的
Yeah.
草了
Oh, shit!
你的孩子都怎么样?
How are your kids.
,他们很好 不错
Oh, they're fine. Good.
他们下周要举♥行♥盛大的生日派对