应该给你个教训
You need lessons.
你这么干很容易折腿的
Nice way to lose your legs.
谢谢 我是道尔
Thanks.I'm Doyle.
韦德科里 嗨 我道尔肯尼迪
Wade. Corey. Hi.Doyle Kennedy.
你是仅仅是搭车玩 还是有明确要去的地方
You just riding, Wade, or you got some place to ride to?
有 去纽约
No, New York City.
我的死党要结婚了 23号♥
Best buddy's getting married, 23rd.
我是伴郎
Best man.
当伴郎 当朋友
That's important.
那是相当重要滴
Being a best man, being a buddy.
是的 俺车在犹他州奥勒姆外起火了
Yeah. Car burned up outside of Orem, Utah.
所有的一切 都没了
Lost all I had.
衣服、旅行支票,
Clothes, travellers' cheques,
镀银托盘
silverplated tray.
托盘是我准备的结婚礼物
That tray was the wedding gift.
我本想开车横穿全国
Figured I'd drive crosscountry.
计划是这样的 多花一周时间
That was the plan, take an extra week.
穿过怀俄明州内布拉斯加州爱荷华州
Cut through Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa,
来到伊利诺伊州
drop down into Illinois,
印第安纳州、俄亥俄州、
Indiana, Ohio,
沿着伊利湖到布法罗
then around Lake Erie to Buffalo,
沿着纽约州高速公路进入曼哈顿
head down the New York State freeway into Manhattan.
人算不如天算
Didn't work out.
橘子很好吃 韦德
Nice juicy orange, Wade.
你知道 我的家乡在堪萨斯州
You know, the place I come from's in Kansas.
不错的小镇 那边还有人记得我
Nice little town, still got people who remember me there,
还有朋友 “民风淳朴”
still got friends.
你跟我来 我保证有人会宰你
You come along with me, I guarantee somebody'll set you up.
谢谢你的好意 每年这个时候都是节日游♥行♥
I appreciate the offer.Big holiday this time of year.
经过狗屁游♥行♥后 你会分享到家家户户里做的菜
Horseshit parade but afterwards you get all the homecooked food
甚至你能弄到的冰啤酒
and cold beer you can get your hands on.
所有人都可以吗 还是只针对本地人
Anybody, or you got to be local?
所有人
Anybody.
你可以把自己吃死 他们才不管
You can eat yourself to death for all they care.
妈的 不知从什么时候开始我就想着熏肋排
Shit, I've been thinking about smoked ribs since I don't know when.
也许你是对的 我该把行为端正一点
Maybe you're right. Clean up my act a little bit.
我知道我没错
I know I'm right.
信我吧 话说你以前来过纽约吗?
Trust me. You been in New York before?
纽约是那种能给人强烈冲击力的城市
New York's a firstimpression town.
主演:马特·狄龙 Matt Dillon
代表作《撞车》《此房♥是我造》《玩尽杀绝》
主演:安德鲁·麦卡锡 Andrew McCarthy
代表作《七个毕业生》《红粉佳人》《神气活现》
配乐:皮诺·多纳乔 Pino Donaggio
代表作《魔女嘉莉》《剃刀边缘》《威尼斯疑魂》
在这里你只有三件事可以做
There are only about three things to do here.
飙车 醉酒 玩女人
Cars, drink beer, chase women.
在冬天 有篮球比赛
In the winter, you got basketball games.
在夏天 你要尽量装酷
In the summer, you just try to stay cool.
如果你真觉得无聊 可以顺河而下 爬上那座旧钢桥
If you really get bored, go down river, climb the old steel bridge.
然后呢?像猴子一样从绳索上荡下来
Then what happens? Swing down on a rope like an ape.
把路过的人吓得屁滚蛋
Scare the hell out of whatever's passing.
典型的美国小镇 是吧?就在这韦德
Real smalltown America, huh? Right on, Wade.
我高中三年级的时候在那里打工
I worked there in my junior year in high school.
那个开药店的人
The guy who owns the drugstore,
他和老头一起打高尔夫球
he and the old man played golf,
他叫弗兰克·哈里斯
guy by the name of Frank Harris.
他给我找了份卖♥♥汽水的工作
He got me a job as a soda jerk.
怎么了?你的屁♥股♥能因为小偷小摸吗?
What happened? Can your ass for petty theft?
抽检的商品时 我把手伸进装着黑美人的罐子里被抓住了
Sampling the merchandise. Caught me with my hand in the black beauty jar.
黑美人?是维他命片 韦德
Black beauties? It's a vitamin pill, Wade.
里面有很多钙
Good source of calcium.
多么可爱的小银行 不是吗?
Cute little bank, ain't it?
是的 相当的可爱 甚至奇怪
Yeah. It's real cute. It's quaint.
你们好,传奇老兵们!
Hello, legionnaires!
过得如何?
How you doing?
老情人!
You old sweetheart!
山姆弗兰克 山姆 你好吗?
Sam Frank.Sam, how you doin'?
过得怎么样呢?你好,州长 你好吗?
How you doin'? Hello, Governor. How are you?
我认识一个叫瑞德的银行劫匪
I knew this bank robber once, guy named Red,
圣地亚哥来的前海军陆战队员
exmarine from San Diego.
那是谁都不想遇到的最疯狂的混♥蛋♥
The craziest sonofabitch you wouldn't want to meet.
他抢劫了大约20家银行 都在圣地亚哥地区
He stuck up, like, 20 banks, all in the San Diego area.
这难道不说明他绝顶聪明吗?
Wasn't the brightest exmarine in the world, was he?
他们是怎么抓到他的?
How did they nail him?
他的旧情人
His old lady.
他们打了一架 她就告发了他
They had a fight. She turned him in.
事后她很抱歉 真♥他♥妈♥的很抱歉
She was sorry afterwards, real fucking sorry.
我希望他能腾出时间
Well, I hope he pulled his time.
跟银行打交道真是够受的了
Gotta be crazy to do banks.
嘿,韦德 你说对了
Hey, Wade. You got that right. Red...
我认识瑞德的时候 他是直男
When I knew Red, he was real straight.
不错的小伙子 非常有幽默感
Nice guy. Real nice sense of humor.
是的 他很受欢迎……
Yeah. He was popular...
他是我的好朋友
He was a good friend.
来吧!来吧!我们走吧!
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
好吧,宝贝
All right, honey.
快点,亲爱的 我们要迟到了
C'mon, honey. We'll be late for the service.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
好吧!
All right!
听上去他需要换变速器
Sounds like he needs a transmission.
或者后轴
That or rear axle.
我们走吧 要没时间吃早饭了
Let's go. You'll be late for breakfast.
韦德 你的蛋要怎么煎?要双面煎的
How do you like your eggs, Wade? Overeasy.
喜欢件衬衫吗?
You like this shirt?
当然喜欢
I love it! Yeah?
逃避过的那些噩梦……
Leave those nightmares...
…也不足与它带来的荣耀相比
...are not worth comparing to the glory that is to be revealed.
以赛亚书第十二章 当他爱的力量向你展现
Isaiah 12:2. When the power of his love is revealed unto you,
神的力量真是无穷无尽
then the power of God is so awesome indeed.
它将在你的内心深处显现
It shall be revealed oh, so deep in your heart.
他是救星 他就是救星
He is the salvation. He is the salvation.
他是救星 阿利路亚!
He is the salvation. Hallelujah!
每个去教堂做礼拜的人都有个恶习
Every churchgoer's got one vice.
我奶奶以前就这么说
That's what my grandma used to say.
我还以为那混♥蛋♥是卫理公会教♥徒♥呢!
I figured the bastard for a Methodist!
给客人端柠檬水 把酒藏在储藏室里
Serves the guests lemonade, keeps the booze stashed in the pantry.
然后再小憩一会儿 他是聚会上的活跃分子 钢琴归他弹!
Takes a few nips. He's the life of the party. Starts playing the piano!
你是个整洁的人 不是卫理公会教♥徒♥吧?
You're a cleancut sort. Not by any chance you're a Methodist?
你有传教士背景吗?没
Any preachers in your background? No.
我母亲是天主教♥徒♥ 看来我也是一样
My mother's a Catholic. Guess that makes me the same.
是的,宗教就是这么回事
Yeah, well... That's the way it goes with religion.
在你出生时就紧绑在身上 那些虔诚的混♥蛋♥要去布道了
Stick it on you at birth. Pious bastards got to preach to somebody.
我受了洗 我也是
I was baptized.So was I.
其实没有
Never took.
那是?小费吗?我们吃了20块钱的饭
What's that? A tip? We had $20 worth of food.
更不用说又顺了件漂亮的衬衫了
Not to mention this sharp shirt.
管他呢
Piss on it!
你好
Hi!
把麦克风放在他们身上…
Put the mike on them...
嗨,老熊 你知道几点了吗 10点半 好的 加把劲
Hey, old buddy. You got the time?10.30. Okay, keep going on.
重大日子
Big day.
他们告诉我你们挺不容易 对吧?
They tell me you're having tough times, right?
你怎么知道的 州长!
How d'you figure that out, Governor!
在美国农民占了十分之一
US farmers make up onetenth
只占世界人口的百分之一
of one per cent of the world's population
但是生产了世界25%的粮食……
but produce about 25 per cent of the world's food...
我特么也有一件一样的衬衫 一模一样 告诉我
I got the same damned shirt. Same darned thing. Tell me.
那是短袖的还是长袖的?
Is that short sleeve or long?
看起来像短的 你的也是短的吗?
Looks like short. Is yours short too?
我也短的
Mine's short as well.
我记得我的是独一无二的限♥量♥版
I was told mine was a oneofakind, a limited edition.
你在哪儿买♥♥的?托皮卡的赫尔海默