Right.
早上好!
Morning!
你是要偷还是只是摸一摸看一看?
You stealing it or just feeling the upholstery?
我想我只是有点爱慕它
I guess I'm just kind of admiring it.
这是私有财产 你看不到非法侵入的标志吗?
On private property. Can't you read trespass signs?
呆在那儿别动
Hold it right there.
我不是在找麻烦
I'm not looking for trouble.
不 你就是想找麻烦 马上就有十五个大汉过来了
No, you all want trouble, 15 men'd be here in ten seconds.
你已经触犯了偷窃和非法侵入罪
You're already guilty of attempted theft and trespass.
你是流浪汉还是?
You a drifter or what?
我在找工作
Oh, I'm lookin' for work.
你以前种植过小麦吗?
You ever worked a wheat spread before?
不 我没割过麦子但我是个不错的技工
No, never a wheat spread but I'm a pretty fair mechanic,
做木工工作
do carpentry work.
我对马很在行
I'm real good with horses.
我不知道他人手是否有空缺 但他会请你吃一顿的
I don't know if he up to his quota of hands, but he'll stand you a meal.
这里没有人会被拒绝的
Nobody ever gets turned down here.
多谢啊!
Thank you.
你名字是?
So, what's your name?
我侵犯了谁的财产?
Whose property am I trespassing on?
罗莉•贝勒斯 就是我爸爸
Lori Bayles. It belongs to my daddy.
洛莉 你做的菜真香 我是韦德,科里
It's a real nice spread you've got here, Lori. I'm Wade, Corey.
需要帮忙吗 洛莉?
Need a hand with anything, Lori?
洛莉说你在找工作
Lori says you're lookin' for work.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
我一小时付你4美元
I pay you $4 an hour,
提供一日三餐 睡一张床在整个收获期内
three meals a day and a bunk during harvest.
你可以住八♥九♥天
You can count on eight, nine days.
然后我把它让给常客 你去别的地方
Then I drop back to my regulars, you go on to other places.
很好
That's good.
你看起来挺适用
You look like you can use it.
这是预付的50英镑
Here's 50 in advance.
不用了 谢谢 先生 不必着急给钱
No, thanks, sir. When you pay the rest is fine.
另外……
In the meantime...
别再碰我的卡车
Keep your hands off my truck.
小詹姆斯 你确定没看到有人在附近晃悠吗?
Junior, you positive you didn't see some guy hanging round here?
他有一头金色的头发 有那么大
He's got blondish colored hair, about, say, about this big.
比较粗犷我已经告诉过你了
Bit of a yahoo? I already told you.
我没看见任何人 如果有人进来 我一定不会错过
I haven't seen anyone and if anyone comes in here, I seen 'em.
好吧谢谢
All right.Thanks.
那是你的报纸吗?不是
Is that your paper? No.
我能看看吗?可以
Can I look at it? Yeah.
好吧 非常感谢 小詹姆斯
All right. Thanks a lot, junior.
没关系
It's Okay.
是道尔
That's Doyle.
是道尔·尤金·肯尼迪
That's Doyle Eugene Kennedy.
艾德 他的假释日期是时候?
Ed, what's the parole date on him?
…5月25日
Uh... May 25th.
他有6.1尺 180磅 棕色头发 棕色眼睛……
He's six one, 180 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes...
着颗金牙是怎么回事?
What's with the gold tooth?
都认为他是个美男子
Thinks he a beautiful human being.
"袭击罪 两项纵火罪 私闯民宅罪"
"Auto, assault, two counts of arson, breaking and entering."
他是业余作家 很博爱
He's a dabbler. He likes everything.
他左前臂上有个纹身 对吧?
He's got a tattoo on his left forearm, huh?
是的,没错
Yeah, that's right.
我在离这里40英里的地方长大
Grew up 40 miles away from here.
他爸爸是环路附近的种小麦的
His daddy's a wheat grower near Loop City.
除了叫多伊尔·尤金外 他还生自个美好的信教家庭
Aside from Doyle Eugene, he comes from a good family, church people.
现在有多少嫌疑犯
How many possibilities on the list?
六个 加了高迪之后
Uh, six, when we add Goldy.
我想拿到全州的搜查令
I wanna pick up a warrant statewide.
这六个人都有武器 很危险
All six armed and dangerous.
科罗拉多州 俄克拉何马州 密苏里州 德克萨斯州都要发出警报
I want alerts going out to Colorado, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas.
边境
Border as well.
让我们开始干吧 伙计们
Let's get to business, boys.
我们还是在联邦联调局的人之前出来吧?
Let's get out in front of the feds, mmm?
纯龙舌兰酒 不要酸橙不要盐
Tequila straight up. No lime. No salt.
没问题 亲爱的
You got it, hon.
谢谢
Thanks.
忧伤的一晚啊,警官?
Rough night, sarge?
我在庆祝
Celebrating.
庆祝孩子刚从大学毕业 是吗?
Kid just graduated college.Yeah?
肯尼,老哥
Kenny, my oldest.
我他妈爱死那孩子了
I love that Goddamned kid.
你肯定 中士 女士吗?
I bet you do, sarge. Ma'am?
我请这位自♥由♥捍卫者喝一杯
Get this defender of liberty a drink on me.
马上来!现在孩子在做什么
Comin' up! What's the young man gonna do now?
现在他是不是已经被录取了 拿着毕业证挥拳吗?
Now that he's matriculated, got his fist wrapped round that diploma?
学航♥天♥飞机,是吗?
Space shuttle, maybe?
学种地
Farming.
在地上干活
Work the land.
这就是他想做的
That's all he ever wanted to do.
那你最好把情况告诉他
Well, you'd better fill him in.
你不敢干 它就反过来干♥你♥
You don't work it, it works you.
去问我老爸吧 他会告诉你的
Ask my old man, he'll tell you.
你种过地吗?
You ever done any farming?
我很久以前就把靴子上的土踢掉了
Hell, I kicked the dirt off my boots a long time ago.
我也不太喜欢指甲缝里有什么脏东西
Don't care for it much underneath my fingernails either.
我和你一样 从超♥市♥里买♥♥吃的
I get my food off the supermarket shelf, same as you.
来敬肯尼
Here's to Kenny.
敬肯尼
To Kenny.
啊!
Ah!
该地区未来将有阵雨 最高气温将近67华氏度
Showers moving into the area. The high near 67.
到了周日 依然很可能有雨 高温接近60华氏度
Outlook for Sunday, a good chance for rain. High temperature near 60.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我不希望我妻子听到些
I'd rather my wife didn't hear this.
如果你…
If you, uh...
如果你们认为他在这里 那你们就错了
If you gentlemen think he's here, you're mistaken.
我们唯一得到的联♥系♥就是监狱通知
Only contact we've had's been prison notices.
你,…
You, uh...
你觉得是他抢了银行
You figure he's the one that robbed that bank.
我不知道他跟谁一起跑的
Yeah, I never knew who he ran with.
像他一样的坏孩子
Mean kids, like himself.
永远不知满足
Never reachable.
我想我们要是…
I guess we'd...
如果我们认为不是他干的 我们都会感觉好很多
We'd all feel a lot better if we thought he didn't do it.
就当做
Didn't do, uh...
很多事他没做过
A lot of the things he's done.
肯尼
Oh! Kenny.
肯尼?
Kenny?
如果他是那种好孩子 他会来接你的
If he was any kinda kid at all, he'd come and get you.
现在都6月了
It's June now.
父亲节快到了
I think Father's Day's coming up.
我要送你去睡觉了 老哥
Gonna put you to bed now, sarge.
泰迪!
Teddy!
,是的!
Oh, yes!
来吧,亲爱的 再来一把
Come on, honey. Do it again!
开始吧
Here we go.
在干一瓶?谢谢
Another beer, Wade? Thanks.
我都还没出点汗呢 亲爱的
I'm not even breaking a sweat yet, honey.
认真的看比赛
Takes the game seriously.
你有打过网球吗 韦德?换句话说 会不会挥拍
You ever played tennis, Wade? Swing the ol' racket, so to speak?
有过几次 我们家从来没有足够的钱去乡村网球俱乐部
A couple of times. Family never had the bread for a country club.
我也没有 没钱交会费也没钱买♥♥白裤子
Mine neither. Couldn't afford the dues or the white pants.
我可以了!
I got it!
她男友名字叫泰德
Boyfriend's name's Ted.
他是乡村俱乐部的成员 是的 他付得起会费
He belongs to the country club. Yeah. He can afford the dues.
我喜欢泰德把毛衣系在脖子上的样子
I like the way Ted ties his sweater around his neck!
那混♥蛋♥从不流汗 也许还拥有一艘快艇
Fucker never breaks a sweat. Probably owns a speedboat, too.
你造吗 她经常揍他!
You know, she beats his ass regularly!
是吗 是吗 是输不起